The First Meeting

We Got Married: IDOLxIDOL EDITION!

Author’s POV

The day has come, the day for the new married couple to have their first meeting.Anticipation for this new couple has grow rapidly among the we got married viewers during the pilot episode.

 

*In front of SM ent.*

The crew giving Kris another mission card to him.Kris read it out loud.

“To meet up with each other,simply go to the address that have been given to you yesterday.Additional request upon your first meeting,you need to bring a big teddy bear and later give that teddy bear to your wife.While,your wife will be eating an ice cream.

                                                                                                                        From:PD-nim”

 

Kris: Bwoh?!A teddy bear?Damn,I must hurried up and went to the nearest store to buy that.Manager hyung,let’s go now!

Manager: Arasseo arasseo~

 

*In front of Loen ent*

IU too receiving the same mission card as Kris.

To meet up with each other,go to the address that you’ve been asked to go yesterday.To find your husband,he’s going to bring a big teddy bear,while you,must eat an ice cream till your husband arrived.

                                                                                                                        From:PD-nim”

 

IU: Ice cream?Yummy~haha!I’m excited just by reading that.Wah~my husband have to bring a teddy bear?Wah~jinjja daebak!With that,I can easily find him at the amusement park then.Manager oppa,let’s go!

Manager: Uri IU is super duperly excited it seems..haha

IU: *blushing* Oppa!Just let’s go okay?

 

*At the amusement park*

As planned,IU arrived first.She finds a bench that have been marked for she have to be sitted.While waiting,she eats the ice cream as told by the crew.

 

Interviewer: So,how do you feel while waiting for your husband to come?

IU: Seriously,I think my hearts going to pop out while beating like crazily.I’m super duperly nervous!In my head,I was thinking,”How if my husband was disappointed when he meet me?”.Haha

Interviewer: IU-ssi,I don’t think anyone is going to be disappointed if they find out that their wife is IU.Even,if it’s an arranged marriaged.

IU: Auw~neomu neomu kamsahamnida for saying that. Eonni sure boost up my self-esteem.*eye smile*

 

Upon Kris arriving at the amusement park.It sure have trigger a huge commotion among the visitors.He sure attracted all the ladies at the park.Furthermore,with that big teddy bear he’s holding.It sure melts all the ladies hearts.

 

Interviewer: Indeed.The handsome chadonam have made all the fangirls screaming upon his arriving.What do you feel when you enter the amusement park?

Kris: Haha!Honestly,this is the first time that I didn’t really notice the screaming from the fangirls.Because,I’m just too nervous to meet up with my wife that my mind just got blank throughout that commotion..haha

Interviewer: Anything that you are worried about?

Kris: Of course!I’m worried if my wife don’t like me on our first meeting!

Interviewer: Kris,you worried too much..haha!I think all of your fangirls are dying to get married to you.

 

Kris approaching the bench that have a we got married flag stick on it.He saw a really petite lady sitting on it while eating a cone ice cream.It made Kris pause for a moment.It seems that he doesn’t know what to do or what to say to her.

 

IU can feel there’s someone standing behind her.But,she’s too nervous to turn around and look.She doesn’t know what or how to greet her husband.

 

Gathering his courage,he slowly pulled out his hands to tap that girl’s shoulder.Before he knew it,that girl sitting on the bench suddenly turn around while holding her ice cream and they made an eye contact with each other.Both having a shock expression on their face.Kris being the guy,greeted IU first.

 

Kris: Oh annyeonghasaeyo IU-ssi.Are you perhaps my we got married wife?

IU: *blushing* I think so….well,I was informed to sit here to wait for my husband..and here you are coming to me with a big teddy bear.So,I guess,I’m your wife then?

 

Interviewer: Haha!You stuttered when trying to talk to IU at the park

Kris: *Blank expression* I’m so shocked that my wife is IU!I’m not sure what to feel that time.

Interviewer: Is it a good feeling or a bad feeling that you’re having?

Kris: Of course it’s a good feeling!I mean its IU for god sake!IU is now my wife!She’s perfect!

 

Interviewer: I can see that you are so nervous when answering Kris’s question.

IU: I am!Truthfully!I mean..that’s EXO-M leader!EXO!WHOA!

Interviewer: Wah~IU,you must be a fan of EXO right?haha

IU: I admitted on that statement.I am a fan of EXO.And who knows,I’m going to get married to one of the EXO member..hahaha

 

Kris: O..oh how rude I am to my senior.Didn’t properly greet you.Annyeonghasaeyo,EXO-M leader,Kris imnida!

IU: Yea..yea..annyeonghasaeyo Kris.I’m IU imnida.

*An awkward silence before Kris started talking again*

Kris: Oh by the way,here a teddy bear.A present for you!*with a charming smile*

IU: Oh gomawo~this is really nice.I’ll treasure this present given from you *with an eye smile*

Kris: *Damn she’s so cute with that eye smile of her*

IU: *She’s busy blocking the sunlight with the teddy bear that Kris have given earlier*

Kris: *Upon seeing that,Kris reach out his hands to the on top of IU’s head to block of the sunlight ray* Is it ok now?I think we should enter an indoor place?How about a café at this amusement park?

IU: Neh~I’m okay now..thank you Kris-ssi.Yeah,I think its better if we go to a café nearby.

 

Interviewer: What do you feel when Kris block off the sunlight for you with his hands?

IU: When he did that.I can felt that my heart is racing fast.I thought he was so cool while doing that.Aish~molla!I’m afraid that I’ll fall for him for real…oops!I just said that out loud didn’t I?Oh god..please edit that part?*making a pouting face*

Interviewer: Just watch the broadcast for this episode okay?hehe

 

*At the café*

Kris being a gentleman pushing the door for IU and let her walk in first.Finding an empty table.They sit on the chair and started to chit chat naturally.

 

Kris: Hmm~IU-ssi.What should I call you?I know this is so sudden..but,yeah.

IU: *almost spill out her drinks* I don’t know.Anything that you like to call me?

Kris: Okay..then,can I give you a nickname?Can I call you..marshmallow?haha

IU: What?Marshmallow?Well,that’s a first..haha its unique and I kinda like it.Alright you may call me marshmallow.

Kris: Assa!Okay,then you call me handsome oppa.

IU: Bwoh?*While laughing*. Handsome oppa?hahaha

Kris: Waeyo?Why are you laughing?*with a confused expression on his face*

IU: I think you are to ambitious by doing that.I think I just going to call you oppa okay?*winks*

Kris: Arasseo arasseo~because you give me a winks..I’ll let you off this time.Called me oppa.But,with a conditions..you have to say “I love Kris oppa!I really really am”. When I asked you to do so okay?

IU: Bwoh?!That is so embarrassing..okay okay..I’ll think about that later.

Kris: Ah!By the way,can I called my exo members?They are so curious to find out who is their sister-in-law is.

IU: Okay.I have no problem with that.

*phone conversation*

Kris: *calling suho and he answered the phone* Yeah,suho wait for few seconds okay..I’m putting you guys on loudspeaker.

Suho: Done?

Kris: Done.Okay introduce you guys self now.

Exo: Annyeonghasaeyo~we are one.EXO imnida.

Baekhyun: Yah yah Kris hyung..ppali tell us who is your wife right now!

Chanyeol: Hyung that’s right!Tell me now!

Kris: Yeah!Talk one at a time!You guys are so noisy.Better behave or I’ll cut off this conversation.

Chan/Baek: Arasseo hyung~haishh

Kris signaling IU to come closer to him and give his phone to IU.

IU: Annyeonghasaeyo~its me,Kris oppa wife,IU imnida!*with a cheerful tone*

Chan/Baek: Daebak hyung!You’ve hit the jackpot!You are not fooling us right?You are really IU right?

IU: Neh neh~I am IU alright.

Sehun: Annyeonghasaeyo..I’m Sehun imnida..exo’s maknae.

IU: Ah~I know I know Sehun..you are the maknae

Sehun: Daebak..noona knows me..hahahaha!*fanboying on the phone*

 

Later,one by one of exo’s member introduced themselves.

 

Baekhyun: IU-ssi before I end this phone call..I just want to say something.I’m a big fan of you and you are always my ideal type!Annyeong!

IU: Neh?Okay…

Kris: *take the phone from IU’s hands and started to scream baekhyun’s name” Yeah Bacon!That’s my wife you’re talking about!*Baekhyun has end the call before Kris can scold him*

 

Interviewer: haha!are you mad at baekhyun after he said that to IU?

Kris: Haissh~that bacon..he’s going to get a scolding real good from me later at the dorm.

 

Interviewer: Wah~you sure are pretty famous among the EXO’s member.Even,Baekhyun without hiding had confess his feeling to you.

IU: *blushing* That is good to hear that they like me.For what Baekhyun had said to me.Truly,I was so shocked when hearing that.I don’t know what to reply.

 

With that,the 2nd episode of this couple has come to an end.Their married life will be continued on next week episode!Stay tuned for this cute couple!

 

 

*How was it?Leave a comments below to tell me what do you think while reading this story*

*Anyway,thank you guys a lot for subscribing to me.I really appreciate each one of you~!*

*Hope you guys enjoy reading it and subscribed!^^*