Moving In Together

We Got Married: IDOLxIDOL EDITION!

Author’s POV

Today episode will show the couple moving in together at their house.Both Kris and IU were asked to meet at XX place.It is their 2nd meeting so they both looks a little awkward while standing next to each other.

 

PD-nim: Kris and IU here is your mission card for today.

 

Kris took the card and read it for IU.

 

“Today special misson,both of you must find the house you’re going to stay together.Here is the picture of the house.You must find the house yourself.Good luck finding your house!”

 

Interviewer: Are you excited for your new house?

IU: Yeah I am!But at the same time,I’m really nervous when thinking that I’m going to stay in the same house with Kris.I’m really really shy.

 

Interviewer: What do you feel while looking for the house.

Kris: I’m quite happy actually to move in together with IU.With that,I can know her better.

 

IU and Kris continue to search for the house with silence between them.Not a single words were coming out from their mouth.Both were to shy to start the conversations.When suddenly,

 

IU: Oppa,I watch your Christmas day performance on TV..and I think you looks really cool dancing with that suspenders on.

Kris: Oh really??Wah~I’m so happy hearing a compliment from you.Anyway,I really like your red shoes song!

IU: Really oppa?You like it?Honestly oppa,its quite hard for me.

Kris: Waeyo?

IU: For this album,my concept is,I have to be y..and..I’m not that y kind of girl.

Kris: Haha Yeah,you look quite awkward while dancing.

IU: *Glared at him*

Kris: OMO!Uri marshmallow is mad at me..auw~so cute*pinching her cheeks*.But,you looks so cute while dancing for red shoes.

IU: *blushing* I know I’m cute oppa.

 

MC1: This couple is so cute together!I got goosebumps while watching them.

MC2: Yeah,I know right?

 

IU: This place is sure is big.Its been 20 mins and we still didn’t find the house yet.

Kris: *look at IU who keep hitting her legs* Are you tired?

IU: Nah~just a little bit.I can still walk.

Kris: *stop IU from walking and hold her hands*

IU: *was shocked by Kris action*

Kris: *on his knee and said* marshmallow,here come to my back..let me piggyback you till we find our house.

IU: Oppa..no no its ok.I don’t want to trouble you.I’m ok.

Kris: Its not troubling for me to help my wife right?*with an eye smile*.Come hop on my back.

 

Interviewer: Wah~IU-ssi..you are one lucky girl to get a piggyback from Kris.

IU: *blushing and giggling* OMG,when Kris did that.All I can think is,wah~he’s a gentleman.Thank you we got married PD-nim for making kris as my husband.Neomu neomu kamsahamnida.

 

Interviewer: Kris..you makes IU’s uncle and oppa fans jealous by your action today.

Kris: Haha really?Then,I’m one step ahead from them to get IU’s heart then..haha

 

 

Kris: *his heart can’t stop thumping the whole time he piggyback IU*

IU: *just like kris,IU also can’t stop blushing being piggyback by kris*

Kris: Marshmallow,can you sing me a song.As a reward for piggyback you..haha

IU: Hmm~?Ok sure.What song do you want me to sing?

Kris: I’ve heard you cover loving you before..sing that song for me please please???

IU: Ah~okay okay..I’ll sing that..*blushing again* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQq1nGLV4uw

Kris: *so immersed with IU's singing* Honestly,your voice can melts any guys hearts..including me.

IU: Haha really oppa?I'll take that as a compliment.

Kris: Hey!We're here.Found the house.

IU: Yeay!

 

Both of them were hugging in joy..and started to realize that.They part with each other again.

 

Kris: Urm~okay..let's enter the house now.

IU: Arr~arasseo oppa.Let's go.

Kris: Okay..enter first my lady~* with his hand gesture signalling IU to walk*

IU: Thank you very much sir~hahaha *while laughing*

 

 

*How was it?Do you like it?Comment and subscribe!*

*Hope you guys enjoy reading it!^^*