What a ‘Lovely’ Morning!

That Stupid Idiot


My eyes flutter open as I feel something warm hit my face. I turn around to make the heat go away but find myself unable to turn fully. I blink my eyes and shake myself awake. It works, but what I see makes my eyes grow even wider than ever before. 

 

          Baekhyun’s face is just inches from mine, his hot breath hitting my face. I look up and see Baek’s hand on mine, his fingers fitting perfectly, filling the gaps in between mine. I flush and stare at them, breathless at how right this feels. I close the small remaining gaps between our fingers and squeeze lightly. 

 

          Baekhyun mumbles something incoherent under his breath and I snap back to reality. What am I doing? This is bacon we’re talking about. The same bacon who has annoyed the hell out of me ever since we met, the one who always teases me whenever he gets the chance and also the one who creeps me out with his weird ideas. Like this one. 

 

          He becomes my pet/slave for a year just so I would forgive him. He saves me from danger even though he didn’t know about it (well, at least I don’t think he knew). And I bet he put me here on the sofa and did my homework for me. It’s sweet, I suppose but it’s still weird to me. 

 

          I poke his cheek with my free hand. He furrows his brows and ignores it, going back to dreamland peacefully. I frown. This is going to be like middle school all over again. Too bad I don’t have a bucket of ice with me. 

 

          “Yah, Baek.” I pinch his cheek this time. He winches and clicks his tongue. “Baek,” I try again, more sternly this time. He pouts and does aegyo. How is that even possible in his sleep you ask? I don’t even wanna know. 

 

          “No~” he whines as he does aegyo with his free hand as his other one grips mine tighter. “5 minutes?” 

 

          I press my lips into a thin line. How is he cute when he does aegyo with his eyes closed?! “WakeUp!” 

 

          “Bbuing bbuing~”

 

          Krisus WHY

 

          “Byun Baekhyun you better wake up now or I’ll shave your hair clean off your skull!” I threaten. His eyes snap open at once and he looks at me as if I just slapped him with frozen chicken. 

 

          “How dare you threaten my hair?!” Baekhyun asks horrified as he reaches for his raven locks. “She’s my baby!!” I roll my eyes and sit up, giving him a look. 

 

          “You have the weirdest sleeping habit, you know that?” Ignoring my snide comment, Baekhyun pulls me up with him and drags me to the kitchen. 

 

          “What time is it?” I ask drowsily. The feeling of sleep overtook me the moment Baekhyun pulled me off the couch. 

 

          “Hmmm, around breakfast?” I look around the house and notice that no one is down yet and neither of us can cook. I glance down at our attached hands. Yup, definitely weird. Bacon must’ve lost his mind when he suggested this idea. Wait, scratch that. He lost his mind when he was born. 

 

          “Let's go up and look for the others,” I suggest, feeling slightly uncomfortable since he didn’t let go of my hand. Baekhyun nods and I slip my hand out of his. I watch as he reaches for mine at first but stops himself at the last second. I quirk an eyebrow but don’t say anything. I’m not the best alarm clock in the world, after all. 

 

          I walk towards the flight of stairs, Baekhyun following close behind me. “Hey guys, are you awa-“ my mouth drops open and I stare at the 11 guys, gobsmacked. Baekhyun, curious as to why I stopped on the final step of the stairs, peers over my shoulder and facepalms. 

 

          All the guys are sprawled all over the place, some in the rooms but with the doors wide open. They are all in...uh.... compromising positions. How compromising you ask? Well, let’s just say it looks as if they had a group make out session last night.

 

 

Sehun and Luhan are the only ones in not so disturbing positions as they cuddle against each other in one corner of the room, smiles and all. 
On the family sized couch, Chanyeol’s arms are wrapped tightly around one of Kai’s legs while Kyungsoo’s arms are latched firmly on his (Kai’s) waist. Kai, seeming to be in demand, has his shirt riding up his body, revealing some of his abs as half of his body lies limply on the couch. 
On the floor near the game console, Chen has tousled hair, messed up clothes and has his foot in Xiumin’s face. Xiumin seems to be the only one in a comfortable sleeping position - if you overlook the remote wires tangled around his legs - as he curls up in a ball, away from all the guys’ ‘gheiness’. 
And finally, on the smaller couch, Suho has an arm draped around Lay who has a remote in one hand and the other one resting on top of Suho’s thigh. 
Remember what I said about some boys being in the rooms? Yup, you guessed it. 
Tao has his entire being clinging to Kris like a panda and Kris, being the cool guy he is even in his sleep, has his face turned away from Tao, with a hand on one side of Tao’s face, as if he slapped him with the back of his hand. The both of them are on Sehun’s bed, the only king sized bed as the other guest rooms only have single beds. 

 


          Baekhyun sighs and moves around me to wake the guys up, with me helping him after regaining my composure. He goes after the trio first, pulling Kai’s shirt down and slapping Chanyeol awake. Chanyeol wakes with a start, glaring at Baek as he realises it’s him who slapped him. Not wanting to see them fight, I go into the room Tao and Kris are in and shake them awake. 

 

          Just like Baekhyun, Tao whines but he doesn’t do aegyo. Kris wakes up normally, running a hair through his bed hair the moment he sits up. He turns and greets me good morning before his gaze goes down to Tao. 

 

          “Tao, wake up.” At the sound of his hyung calling him, Tao sits up immediately and looks at him drowsily,making me roll my eyes. Spoilt maknaes. 

 

          “Yah, pandragon couple! If you would stop gazing into each other’s eyes lovingly and get ready, you can have breakfast in fifteen minutes.” The both of them snap of their ‘moment’ or whatever and give me a look that says stop butting in shisus. Shruging, I walk out, only to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol rolling on the floor fighting/laughing together as the others watch them, highly amused. I’d be lying if I say that it isn’t but my growling stomach begs to differ. 

 

          I walk over to the couch where Kai, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are situated at, sitting at the space beside Kyungsoo. I laugh a little as Baekhyun and Chanyeol both accuse each other for running into a wall together. They look like kids who won’t admit squat. 

 

          “Kyungsoo, can you make breakfast now? I’m starving.” I clasp my hands together and give Kyungsoo my puppy dog eyes. It might be over exaggerated but what the heck? I’m HUNGRY!

 

          “Sure,” Kyungsoo agrees with a gentle smile. I’m so happy that I hug him tightly and cheer for joy. Finally, I can live again!

 

          “Yah, why’re you asking Kyungsoo to make breakfast for you? I’m your slave; just command me!” Baekhyun pauses his fight with Chanyeol to come up and look at me. 

 

          “Baek, you might not know this but you can't cook. Seriously. You can’t,” I say seriously, gaining knowing chuckles from the other guys. Baekhyun pouts but gets up and goes down to the kitchen as Kyungsoo is busy changing out of his clothes, and I follow Baekhyun down, in fear that he might make the kitchen explode. The noise from his and Chanyeol’s petty fight woke the others up so all I need to do now is wait for Kyungsoo to get ready. 

 

          As I enter the kitchen, I hear clatter of pans and groans as shelves slam shut and open with a huge force. I look inside and see Baekhyun rummaging through every drawer with an annoyed look on his face. I go over and see what’s causing his dismay as my face falls as well; all the shelves are empty, save some snacks, finger food and sweets. Sehun has always been spoilt, so I don’t really find this surprising at all. Rather, I’m annoyed at his laziness. 

 

          “Is the fridge also empty?”Baekhyun sighs and nods, his head hanging low. 

 

          “Looks like we have to go out to eat,” Baekhyun complains as I nod in agreement. The only morning people in the house are Lay and Chanyeol but I doubt even they would want to go out to buy ingredients on a Saturday morning. Plus, I don’t think they slept very comfortably given the positions they were in. It’d be a miracle if they don’t get any sore backs after all that. 

 

          “Or, we could go out and buy the ingredients,” I suggest. We are the only ones in the house who don’t need to get ready. I know I don’t care but I figure that if Baekhyun refuses, I can just command him to. Surprisingly enough, Baekhyun agrees in a heartbeat. 

 

          I run up to the stairwell and yell, telling the others we're going out. I don’t wait for an answer and grab some cash from the counter (Sehun doesn’t bother keeping his money safe). Baekhyun comes over just in time as a credit card flies down from upstairs. I pick it up and recognise it immediately; Suho’s

 

          “Don’t bother with the amount and just use as much as you guys want! We’re gonna have a feast, okay?!” Kai, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun yell in unison. Baekhyun and I glance at each other and break into smiles. This is going to be one hell of a grocery shopping.