Prank Trigger

That Stupid Idiot

 

“Why you little piece of bacon, I oughtta-“ my endless profanities get muffled by Suho’s hand which is clamped on my mouth. I glare as him sternly and yank his hand off. 

 

          “What was that for?” I ask incredulously. I don’t wait for an answer before darting my eyes to where my murder victim is was. Empty.

 

          “Flipping .” I give Suho the ‘I’m-watching-you' hand sign and dash to the library, the place where Baekhyun always hides in. He knows that I follow almost every school rule there is and will never hesitate to tease me about it. But that won’t stop me from tracking that bacon down and frying him. 

 

          I slip into the library and slink around like a ninja, peering through every crack between each book, looking for that stupid target. Suddenly, two warm hands cover my eyes and I scream internally.

 

          What in blue blazes-

 

          “Looking for something?” I can practically feel Baekhyun smirking behind me. I turn around and wrap my hands around his neck in one swift move, growling lowly as I did so.

 

          “You son of a bacon what the hell were you thinking, you bastard?!” I hiss as silently as I can, earning an amused chuckle from the boy.

 

          “Have I ever told you how cute you look when you’re mad?” he muses, not taking my anger seriously at all.

 

          “Shut up and follow me.” I drag Baekhyun by the ear and pull him out of the library. He winces and silently yelps every time I exert more strength but I keep my face straight and look up ahead, as if he isn’t slapping my arm consistently trying to escape my wrath.

 

          This bacon shall now become burnt.

 

 

 

“I’m soooooorrrryyyyyy!!!!” Baekhyun half-whines and half-begs. I haven’t even said a single word and he’s already on his knees. I like this new development.

 

          I smirk and cross my arms, wanting to enjoy every second of this precious moment. “Give me five good reasons why I should forgive you.”

 

          “Five!?” Baekhyun snaps his head up and looks at me bewildered. “I can’t count that high, and you know I’m terrible at common sense.” I hold myself back from whacking him on the head. That line is so stupid; it’s taking all I have to not be sarcastic for the next century.

 

          “Right, right, sure. Of course I’ll forgive you for replacing my biology assignment with a random piece of paper filled with nonsense and cusses. And I’m sure I’ll get an A when I report you,” I muse, nodding my head at my excellent plan.

 

          Baekhyun’s face pales and he objects instantly. “No no no no no! No way in hell!” I stare at him pointedly and smile wickedly.

 

          “Then say goodbye to your reputation, bacon.” I reach for my phone and start scrolling down my gallery to find a picture of Baekhyun crying. It’s recent – just last month, actually. Chanyeol took Baek’s teddy bear and ‘lost’ it, so after several hours of fruitless searching, Baekhyun silently broke down in his room, though his sobs were anything but quiet (I was half convinced he had a crying elephant inside together with him), and Chanyeol gave it back to him afterwards because he felt really guilty, but then we all saw Baekhyun’s crying face and we burst out laughing.

 

          Baekhyun scrambles to get up from the ground as realisation dawns on him and he reaches for my phone but I stuff it back in my pocket just in time. “Don’t bother, Baekkie.” I smirk triumphantly. “Everyone has a copy, remember?”

 

          Baekhyun groans and plops down on the floor, burying his head in his hands. He starts sulking and I feel just the slightest twinge of guilt writhe within me. Should I give him a chance?

 

          “Baek.” Baekhyun lifts his head up slightly, teary eyes staring right back at mine. Shit. He’s got me. He’s guilt tripping me. “Uh…Well, I guess you can pay me back some other way…” I trail off, already regretting the words that escaped my mouth. At the sound of a chance, Baekhyun leaps off the ground and traps me in one of his deathly bear hugs. Yep. Totally regretting this.

 

          “Yes!!! You will not regret this decision, I swear.” Baekhyun crosses his heart and smiles at me sincerely. Why do I get the feeling that this decision will change my fate forever? I must be hallucinating.

 

          “Y-yeah…sure…” I answer back unsurely. “So, how are you going to do that, exactly?” Baekhyun’s grin widens even more at my question and I facepalm, bracing myself for the stupidity that will hit me in 3…2….1…

 

          “I’m going to be your pet/slave for the rest of the year.”

 

 


 

Short, I know. But I'm lazy.

I'll try to update frequently. TRY.