-=Park=-

C-O-N-F-U-S-I-N-G L-O-V-E

-=Mimi's POV=-

"Mimi-ah!" I felt like someone is shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Chen "Yah! Why are you in my room?!" I asked
"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered and he dragged me down to our living room.
"Tell you what?" I asked as we get down the living room.

My eyes widened when I saw Sehun, Luhan, Suho, and Lay sitting at the couch.
"Seul Mi! Good Morning! Your breakfast is ready it's at the kitchen and I told your friends that you're childhood friends
with Lay." my mom said. I looked at and walked at the kitchen.

'Aish... Why did my mom tell them...'

After eating Chen dragged me to my room "Change your clothes but take a bath first" He said while smiling...

After taking a bath and changing clothes I went down and saw Suho looking at me. 
"Seul Mi your cousin said that he'll be transferring at your school..." my mom said "What?!" I shouted
"Don't shout like that he said that he missed you so he decided to transfer." my mom said and laughed going back to the kitchen.
"Aish!!! That... Ugh!!!" I shouted and stomped my feet. "Umm... Mimi-ah?" Sehun asked "Yes?" I replied
"Chen hyung is asking if we can go at the park..." He said "Okay" I said. We went at the park then...


A-W-K-W-A-R-D                                           (IDK WHAT TO PUT)                     

"Mimi-ah do you want ice cream?" Sehun asked and I nodded. "Suho hyung can you pay for the ice cream?" Sehun asked Suho
"Okay" Suho said "Mimi-ah what flavor do you like?" Sehun asked "Umm... Chocolate..." I said.
After buying and eating the ice cream we sat at the bench...

"Seul Mi!" A guy run to me and hugged me. "What are you doing here? I missed you so much!" He said as I looked at him
"Oppa!!!" I shouted. "Oppa?!" Suho, Chen, Sehun, and Luhan shouted.
"Annyeong!" my cousin said while smiling. "Oh! Lay-ah!" he shouted as he remembered my childhood friend.
"Oh! Hyung!" Lay said "Long time no see!" my cousin said and hugged me again "I really missed you so much~! And did La----"
My cousin said and I covered his mouth "Oppa!" I shouted "Oh~ yah... I need to go... Annyeong!" my cousin said and we waved back.

"Mimi-ah who's that?" Luhan asked "Oh... That??? That's my cousin Xiumin~" I said while smiling.
"Mimi-ah do you want to ride the ferris wheel?" Sehun asked "Yeah Sure" I said.
We went at the ticket area to get our tickets for the ferris wheel...


(AT THE FERRIS WHEEL)                          -me.chen-luhan.sehun-suho.lay-      
          *Suho.Lay*


 "Lay-ah.. Do you Like..." Suho asked "Mimi?" Lay asked and Suho nodded "No... why?" Lay asked "Nothing..." Suho replied

-=Suho's POV=-


'Why did I asked that... Tsk... It's Okay... Atleast I knew that he doesn't like Mimi...'

-=Lay's POV=-

'Why did Suho asked that... Does he like Mimi too??? Aish... No... Don't think that Lay'

         
*Mimi.Chen*

"Mimi-ah... Do you like Suho?" Chen asked "N-No w-why?" I said "Nothing..." Chen said "Are you sure nothing???" I asked
"Because Su---" Chen said but he covered his mouth. "What?" I asked "No... Nevermind..." Chen said while smiling.
We went down the ferris wheel and ate some food. . .


*After Eating*

"I think we should bring Mimi to her house first." Luhan said "Suho hyung! You go with Mimi-ah" Sehun said and Suho nodded...

-WHILE WALKING-

.
.
.


-At the gate of our house-

"Suho-ah..." I said and he kissed my cheeks "Bye! Hope you had a good day!" he said while smiling.

'The uniform!'

"Suho oppa!" I said and covered my mouth "Wait! I forgot to give the uniform..." I said "Wait... I'll get it first." I added
"Okay" Suho said.

I ran back at the gate holding the uniform...


*SLIPS*

"Sorry..." I said as my eyes widen...

'Aish! feeling this thing again!!! What's happening to you Kim Seul Mi!!!'

"Are you okay?" Suho asked while helping me stand. "Yah... I'm fine..." I said "And here is your uniform"
I handed him out the uniform and smiled "Next time be careful..." He said
"Bye!" He said while waving... "Bye!" I said while smiling...

'Why did I call him oppa... Ugh! Never Mind.. Forget it Seul Mi... Forget it..."

I walked in and my mother asked me about what happened. I answered my mom that I had fun.
I run to my bedroom, change my clothes, brush my teeth, wash my face, and sleep~
Because... I'm tired...






 

Author's Notplus the co author. XD

ANNYEONG!
Hayz... Always "Aish, ..., My eyes widened, Okay, and many many more~"
Hope you like it T^T ... T^T ... T^T