-=Jealousy=-

C-O-N-F-U-S-I-N-G L-O-V-E

-=Mimi's POV=-

"Seul-Mi! You're almost late for school! Wake up now!" I woke up when I heard my mother shouting,
I took a bath, dress up, ate my breakfast and walk out the house.
"Annyeong~ Mimi-ah!" Chen shouted with a smile on his face. "Annyeong! What are you doing here?" I asked
"Fetching you up" He said while smiling. While we're walking we saw Luhan, Sehun, and Suho walking.
"Oh! Chen-ah! Mimi-ah!" Luhan shouted. "Annyeong Luhan hyung! Suho hyung! and Sehun-ah!" Chen shouted then Suho and Sehun waved.
As we arrived at school the bell rang. Luhan, Chen and Sehun run to our classroom and then Suho grabbed my hands and dragged me to our
classroom.


-CLASS ROOM-

"Annyeonghaseyo class! I'm your new teacher" the new teacher said while smiling.
"Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim!" the class answered in chorus.
"Umm... as you all know I all your names. And also I forgot to tell my name.
My name is Park Shi Eun. You can call me Mae because that's what my friends call me last time... Nice to meet you all!"
The teacher said while smiling widely. "So now lets start from the one at the back please introduce yourself..." The teacher
said. After everyone finished introducing our teacher gave us a Project...

"So everyone finished introducing... We will have a project. A group project... Since there is 27 Students in this Class I'll group
you into 3. So while you're introducing yourselves I wrote your names in the papers so we will have Draw Lots. So for the first
group... It will be... Chen please stand up, Sehun, and Luhan. You may now sit down... For the second group it will be...
Lay please stand up, Suho, and Mimi." the teacher said... After telling all the groups "So this will be passed anytime you wan't
Monday is the Deadline..." the teacher said and the bell rang... So it means... 


-Lunch Time-

"Mimi-ah!" Suho grabbed my hand and dragged me to the table. "I already get your Lunch and Lay will be here just wait..." He said.
"Oh! Lay-ah sit here" Suho shouted. "Okay! Coming!" Lay shouted back and walked fast.
"So do you have some ideas?" Suho asked. "Umm..." I said "None..." Lay said. "Oh... Okay... How if we do a Picture Frame..."
Suho asked "Made of?" Lay asked "Made of CD's and Straw... We stick the CD's together and Frame it with Straw." Suho said.
I nodded as an agreement. "So whose house will we do the project?" Lay asked "Mimi-ah can we do it at your house?" Suho asked
"Umm.. I'm not allowed to let anyone in our house specially when i'm alone 'cause my mother and father will go somewhere and they're gonna go bakc at 1AM." I said "Okay just on my house..." Suho said "I'll be fetching the two of you later on the gate." Suho said. Me and Lay nodded as an agreement. After finishing our food...


(Class Skipped)

-Go Home Time-

(At the Gate)

"Mimi-ah! Lay is already here so ride the car now so we can finish our project fast." Suho said and I went in the car.


-At Suho's House-

"Waaaa~ your house is big..." My eyes widen when we get down the car "We should go in already" Suho said.

"Suho-ah where can we get the materials?" I asked "We have Old CD's in the Storage Room and there's some
Straw in the Storage Room also" Suho said "And can you please get it... Lay and I will talk about the design."
Suho added "Okay~" I said "Oh wait the password is 1.3.1.9" Suho said. I nodded and went to the Storage Room


1...3...1...9

"Wow... This storage room is huge... I should find the CD's and Straws..." I murmured and Closed the door...

After minutes of finding CD's and Straw in this huge storage room...

I brought the Plastic of CD's and Straws infront of the door. I tried to open the door but I can't. So I put the plastic down the floor and tried to open it... After minutes of trying it doesn't open so I tried to shout hoping that someone will pass by and open the door... hoping... someone who knows the password...

After trying and trying i felt dizzy "Is anyone inside?" Someone asked. "Someo---" I fell down the floor when I tried to talk...


-=Someone's POV=-

While waiting for Mimi to come back Suho and Lay is designing the Picture Frame...
"Why isn't she here yet..." Suho murmured. A maid entered the room and whispered something to Suho.
"Lay-ah please wait I'll be right back" Suho said and Lay nodded...

"Mimi-ah... Mimi-ah... Wake up..." Suho said but Mimi didn't wake up so he decided to carry Mimi into his room.
After puting Mimi down to his bed "Can you please get the CD's and Straws at the Storage Room and bring it in the other room..." He asked the maid. He went back at the other room and waited for the CD's and Straws. After sticking the CD's together he went back to check Mimi in his room. "Suho-ah..." Mimi fell down when she tried to talk again. Suho carried her again to his bed. While Suho is putting Mimi in the bed Mimi suddenly hugged Suho "Oppa~" Mimi said. Suho was shocked because it was the first time that Mimi called him oppa... Lay saw what happened and went back at the other room.

"Lay-ah... You finished it..." Suho said "I need to go." Lay said and went home.

Suho went back to the room and placed their project in his desk. He texted Mimi's Mother and ask if Mimi can stay at his house because she's not feeling well and she cannot stand. After a minute the Mother of Mimi replied back allowing Mimi to sleep since Mimi's parents trusts Suho. Suho slept beside Mimi because there's no extra bed in their house and he can't sleep comportably in the Couch...

~~~SLEEPING~~~

Suho felt someones arms around him and knew it was Mimi... "Oppa~" Mimi said tightening her hug.
Suho was shocked when he heard her say it for the second time. His heart beated fast when Mimi hugged him tighter but he didin't bother to wake Mimi up...






 

 
Author's Notplus the co author. XD

ANNYEONGHASEYO~  I really don't know why it's becoming Suho... But I'll do what my Classmate said...
                  This is to be continued for the next one... I really hope you liked it... Cause its... its... that... XD