-=Bubble.Tea=-

C-O-N-F-U-S-I-N-G L-O-V-E

=Mimi's POV=-

"Mimi-ah!" I heard a familiar voice and turned around. I saw my friend Suho running towards me.
My eyes widen when he hugged me. He smiled at me and dragged me into our classroom.


*DOOR OPENS*

"Annyeonghaseyo" the teacher said. "Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim" the class ansered in chorus.

~SKIP~

.:LUNCH TIME:.

(At the Canteen)


"Mimi-ah how's your day yesterday?" Suho asked "Umm... It's okay..." I answered and smiled.
I saw Lay coming towards us. "Annyeonghaseyo Mimi-ah! Can I eat with the two of you?" he asked.
I saw Suho glaring at Lay. "Annyeonghaseyo Lay-ah! Yes you can eat with us." I said.

'Why is he looking like that at Lay...'

I continued eating until we're finished.

- Lunch Time Finished! -

-SKIP CLASS-


"Mimi-ah!" I saw Suho running towards me and he hugged me again. I saw Lay looking at the two of us while Suho is hugging me.
"Mimi-ah... Can I come with you?" Suho asked me while smiling at me. "Yeah sure" I replied while smiling lightly
.
While we we're walking Suho grabbed my hands "Mimi-ah... Can we go at the Bubble Tea Shop?" Suho asked
"Okay" I replied with a smile.

We walked inside the bubble tea shop and I saw two guys who looks familiar.
"Mimi-ah! Suho hyung! What are you doing here and why are you holding-" Sehun asked and Suho stopped holding my hands.
"We're just..." I said... "Ahh~" Sehun and Luhan said while smiling widely.


*DOOR OPENS*

I saw Lay coming inside as my eyes widen. "Oh! Mimi-ah!" Lay said and he run to me and give me a hug.
"What are you doing here?" Lay asked while smiling "Umm... Buying bubble tea with my friend..." I said "Ohh Okay" He replied while smiling.
Suho grabbed my hands dragging me into the counter. "Annyeonghaseyo! What flavor of bubble tea would you like?" the waiter asked while smiling at us. "Mimi-ah what flavor do you like?" Suho asked me while smiling. "Umm... anything..." I saide while smiling lightly. "Okay! Two taro please" He said and smiled. "Okay! Please wait at the table" the waiter smiled and Suho grabbed my hand dragging me into the table.


-After a minute of waiting-

"Here's your drinks!" the waiter handed us the drinks and walked away.
"Oh! wait... Can I take a picture of you two?" the waiter came back and asked us with a camera on his hand.
"Umm... Okay..." I said "Umm... Sir can you put your hands in her shoulder?" the waiter asked while smiling.
"Uh... Yeah Sure" Suho said and put his hand on my shoulder "Okay! Say Cheese!" the waiter said and we smiled
*Click~!* The waiter showed us the picture and went back at the counter and I saw Lay looking at us.
"Sorry for waiting... What flavor of bubble tea would you like?" the waiter asked him. "Umm... I'll not buy anymore." Lay said "Okay! Please come back!" the waiter said while he walks to the door.

"Mimi-ah I'll bring you to your house okay!" Suho said
"Okay" I replied smiling. He dragged me outside and hold my hands while we walk going to my house.
"Mimi-ah..." Suho said and kissed my cheeks. My eyes widened when he kissed me "Bye! See you tomorrow!" He shouted while waving at me. I walked inside the house and went straightly to my room. I looked at my Cellphone and received a text from my friend Chen...


Sender: Chen Chen!

Annyeong~ Mimi-ah what happened at the school?
   Sorry I didn't attend school...
   I wasn't feeling well a while ago...
  And why didn't you reply at my text last night?!


I replied at the text and said

To: Chen Chen!

Annyeong~!
Sorry if I didn't reply =)
I fell asleep when I saw your text...
Nothing really happened at the school...
I went to the Bubble Tea Shop with Suho and we saw Luhan and Sehun...
That's all... and...
GOOD NIGHT! See you tomorrow! =D


I heard my cellphone ringing while I was washing my face. I grabbed my cellphone and read the text message.

Sender: Suho!

GoodNight Mimi-ah!

S-W-E-E-T D-R-E-A-M-S-!

See you tomorrow =D


To: Suho!

Goodnight!!! =D
Thanks for the bubble tea!!!
Sweet Dreams too~
See you tomorrow!!! =D


I replied at him like I didn't remembered what happened earlier.
Before I sleep... I thought to my self...
'Why did my heart beat fast when Suho kissed my cheeks...' 

"I shouldn't think about that first... I should sleep now..." I murmured to my self and sleep...





 

Author's Notplus the co author. XD

ANNYEONGHASEYO~  Sorry if the Story is U-G-L-Y XD
   T^T I don't know why the story change to Suho but I'll do my B-E-S-T XD