Real Story

Lovely Master

No One's POV

“Master, where we’re going now?” Sungjong asked as Myungsoo drove his car downtown.

“One, I said to call me Myungsoo while were out, two, somewhere you can have fun” Myungsoo countered in a un-amused tone.

“Oh” Sungjong nodded quietly looking out the window again. Honestly Sungjong didn't know whether or not to be happy with the fact that he and Myungsoo were on speaking terms but he decided in his mind that he should just enjoy the suddenly humane behavior his master had acquired. The rest of the car ride was silent and the two were thinking about there own problems and organizing their thoughts making it not seem awkward to either of them. After another 20 minutes Myungsoo pulled the car to a halt out side a small Ice cream parlor called "Sweet Emperor." Sungjong looked outside his window at the place in awe at the beauty of it. It was a very simple café but it was painted in the most beautiful way with ivory walls and a cute yellow and pink sign at the front it looked sweet and joyful with a stone path leading your way down to the entrance and a row of brightly colored flowers ran over the front of the building. It was much different from the average city ice cream shop with glass windows and metal containers holding ice cream in them for people to see with a few bright colors hovering around the place to make it seem more "happy," no, this place looked like a small cottage from far away but people obviously knew otherwise. 

“Let’s have something sweet kid” Myungsoo instructed Sungjong as they walked away from the car to the beautiful parlor.

“Did a emotionless dark man like you really come somewhere like this before?” Sungjong questioned quietly to himself while Myungsoo lead him to the entrance of the place.

Ring....Kklink....Ring...

The chimes that hung at door rung as the two figures of Myungsoo and Sungjong came in. Once inside Sungjong started to b=observe the inside area while Myungsoo walked over to a waitress and asked her for private seating. She smiled while turning in her blue maid outfit ushering the two to follow her, Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong's hand and led him to the room the waitress was kindly cleaning for them.

“Well, w...what would you like Sir?” the waitress asked, her voice stammering from the nervousness that was bubbling in her body due to the luxury of meeting such a handsome man which was rare to find in this rural place. She grabbed two menus and set them in front of the two males and waited patiently. Sungjong’s eyes widened when saw the endless listings of ice cream that were displayed on the menu and felt a bolt of excitement and happiness run through him; like a child getting candy before dinner. He quickly looked up to the waitress to order when he noticed her gaze on Myungsoo, continuously staring at him with a shy look on her face. 

“Ahmmm,” Sungjong interrupted bring the waitress back to reality.

“Ah, yes Sir. What you want?” the waitress replied flustered, finally turning her head away from Myungsoo.

“I want this one” Sungjong answered, pointing the tip of finger to a specific dessert in the menu book. “With Vanilla Ice Cream and the Lemony sweets... Could I also get whipped cream put on it and a little cinnamon please” Sungjong asked cutely with a pouty face that nearly made Myungsoo smile, nearly.

“Yes Sir. What about you Sir?” the waitress asked turning to Myungsoo who didn't even open the menu book.

“Same as him” Myungsoo replied coolly not looking away from the boy sat across him pointing at different treats and acting like a child.

“Okay, your desserts will be with you shortly” she announced leaving the two to go to the kitchen and give the order.

“Do you feel better now?” Myungsoo asked braking the silence that had settled once the waitress had taken the menu from Sungjong as she left. Sungjong smiled widely at Myungsoo and nodded shining a cute eyes smile a him

“Thanks for cheering me” answered to make sure Myungsoo understood he was happy, he wasn't completely happy cause he had just remembered how his brother was gone but he was feeling a lot better thanks to his master.

“I’m glad~” Myungsoo whispered to himself as he leaned back to watch the younger get distracted with other things.

“What?” Sungjong asked quickly thinking Myungsoo had said something

“Huh?”

“Did you say something?”

“N..no”

“Is that so-yaay, our Ice Cream's here!!!” Sungjong squealed like an excited baby when the waitress walked back over to them with their orders. The ice cream looked so delicious the Vanilla scoops were smooth and looked like they would melt in your mouth feeling like velvet while the sweets where small and spread all around it to give it a yellow color and brightening the dish while the whipped cream sat slightly off center to make the dish more appealing with a thin layer of red like orange cinnamon sitting atop softly. 

“Thanks” Sungjong beamed at the waitress as she placed the Ice Cream in front of him. The waitress just nodding politely in reply while placing the other dish in front of Myungsoo.

“Enjoy your ice cream” she said curtly and walked away sneaking another look at Myungsoo before she left sighing dreamily. As soon as she left a spoon had been picked up and a load of Ice Cream had quickly been placed in the mouth of a certain Sungjong in under a second all while Myungsoo had just blinked. A pleased hum left the others throat as he scoffed down the Ice Cream happily while Myungsoo placed his hands together intertwining the fingers to lean on them. Staring intently he pushed the Ice Cream a bit so he could sit more comfortably and watched for a few minutes as the other continued to devour the vanilla and lemony treat.

“Is something wrong?” Sungjong paused finally taking note of the fact Myungsoo hadn't touched his food at all. Myungsoo shook his head in reply and just watched the other with ni emotion although Sungjong thought he could honestly see a content look on the others face.

“Then, why are you not eating your ice cream?”

“I din't like sweet foods” Myungsoo answered nonchalantly.

“If you don't like it why come here?”

“You like sweets, you were sad, I wanted you to be happy, your happy now like I wanted”

“Thank you master...” Sungjong mumbled embarrassed and looked down to hide the slightly bright cheeks that he had.

.

.

.

Sungjong POV

I woke up suddenly late into the night from a nightmare I'd had about Sungyeol hyung and could feel the sweat layer that covered my body from how scared I was. I was crying in my place scared beyond anything when felt someone’s hand caressing my back gently. I turned my head confused and found a handsome face looking down at me with sad eyes. It was Myungsoo.

“M..master? Did you need my help?” I asked wondering why he was here as I tried to stop the tears from falling as the hand continued to try and soothe me a little. He shuffled a little so he wasn't sitting on the bed next to me but leaning against the headboard not answering. His gaze finally looked down at me and he whispered to me softly but firm “Don’t cry anymore” staring at me with his mysterious and interestingly dark eyes. I couldn't stop then and they tears continued to fall but this time a little harder than before so that I was short of breath and still sobbing.

“I can’t, I can’t stop crying, I....”

“Stop crying! That's your Master's order!” he suddenly yelled at me pulling my body up and beside him so I was partially laying on him with my head on his firm chest as his arms wrapped tighter around my body so I couldn't move. I felt the tears stop momentarily from the shock of where I was laying.

“M..master?” I asked with my shaking voice.

“If you can’t stop crying.. cry on me” he whispered, his lips brushing my head as they moved from being on my head. His hand slowly moved up and he placed it on my head softly while shushing me over and over keeping me in his embrace so I could cry. 

“Master.....”

“Cry, I'm here, I want you to sleep, don't worry..” he whispered and I could feel my eyes hurt as the tears were still falling. I continued crying until my surroundings finally faded but the hard was still on my head heating my skin in a soothing way.

.

.

.

I slowly opened my eyes as the drowsiness ran away from me waking up to the morning sky I wished was there. Is it still dark? Is it not morning yet? My eyes opened completely to see in front of me; covering the right side of my bed, a smooth silk cloth with small black buttons going down it. Myungsoo!?!? I stayed still not knowing what to do but then realized I needed to do my chores for the morning before he woke up and decided to slowly move back and untangle myself from him which made my cheeks burn from embarrassment as his arms were tightly holding me and I had slept on his arm and the fact that I had somehow got my right leg tangled in his. I knew I shouldn't feel embarrassed but the fact that I had slept in a bed with anyone other than my brother was confusing, I was also embarrassing that he had seen me cry forever last night and probably thought I was a big cry baby. Slowly I tried removing his leg first then started to pull away when he moved pulling me closer to his chest again. I sighed and started shuffling back again and grabbed his wrist to lift it off me so I could get out of the room when suddenly his eyes opened and he looked at me. I dropped his arm and swear I squeaked from the shock of his displeased gaze.

“Master, sorry-” I mumbled scared and tried to move out of his arms. He looked confused then saw his arm was around me.

“Oh” he said in realization and lifted his arm off me, then as if he was panicked he then very quickly got up himself.

“S..sorry.. about last night-” I started when he shook his head.

“Forget it!” he quickly mumbled and moved to leave my room in a rush.

 

Author POV

Myungsoo come to his room feeling far from confused. He couldn't believe himself. He'd just slept with Sungjong, although he didn't do anything, it was still wrong!

He grabbed his phone and saw a message that he'd got from Sungyeol half way though the night asking about his brother.

To : L-Sama.

From : Choding Yeol.

Subject : Sungjong’s condition.

Did you go check on my brother then? Is he ok? He didn't have a nightmare did he? 

Myungsoo sighed then pressed the call button for Sungyeol deciding a conversation would be a better way to vent his anger.

“Ya! Why burden me with your brother?!?” Myungsoo asked annoyed when Sungyeol answered the call.

“Wae? You told me you'd help!!!”

“Yeah before you told me your leaving your brother with me!”

“Sorry sorry. But, I haven’t got anyone I can leave him with except you Myung you know your my only friend” Sungyeol tried to explain again hoping to persuade his best friend from high school.

“I know but he spent 3 hours crying last night and that wasn't even counting when he wasn't conscious”

“Sorry bro, he must be feeling really sad since a brother this handsome left him with your ugliness”

“Ha! You wish.. over confidence much Yeol?”

“Khukhukhu, sorry. But thanks again Myung. I know he's annoying but I really don't want to leave him alone he's too fragile to look after himself”

“Forget it. He's fine now ok? How about your new job there? Do you like it?”

“Of course, thanks for letting me handle KPH’s branch in London.”

“Its no matter, since you is best graduated from our college after me, hehehehe,”

“Yeah. Thanks again, and it won't be long just till I've made enough money to bring him here with me and finally give him a decent life”

“Don’t worry. He’s safe with me Yeo-” Sungjong suddenly came into Myungsoo’s room while the other was on the phone and was holding some things in his hand sorting them out before quickly glancing at his master who was looking at him startled then looking back down to fold clothes as he walked around the house cleaning.

“Master, do you want me to prepared your work clothes?” Sungjong said in a distant voice to Myungsoo.

“Eh?” Myungsoo asked startled the nodded, "Gotta go I'll call you back later" he said into the phone then hung up not wanting Sungjong to find out that himself and his older were friends. Sungyeol had ask him to pretend that the loan thing was real when it wasn't but it would make Sungjong be willing to live with Myungsoo for a while even though he was very uncomfortable around other people and if he had been told the truth Sungyeol probably wouldn't of been able to go and work at the branch in London. As Sungyeol couldn't afford to take him with him yet he had to leave him and the only way he could think his brother would voluntarily separate himself from Sungyeol was to come up with this whole charade and wait until he earned enough to bring Sungjong here and give him a decent life. Not what they had in Korea.

“Today is Sunday, I don't need to go to the office” Myungsoo answered Sungjong as he turned his body around to put his phone in his draw not wanting to be disturbed for the rest of the day. “You don’t need to go to the campus, do you?” He asked making Sungjong nod. 

“I haven’t got any lectures” he replied still folding the last of the clothes. Myungsoo smirked and walked over to the younger boy grabbing the last item that needed to be folded and doing it for him before placing it on top of the pile in the younger's hands placing his hands on Sungjong's grabbing the younger's attention 

“Good, so like I said before, I’ll teach you how to cook” he announced pulling the pile out of the younger's hands finally removing his hands that were set on the younger's.

“Oh, yes Master” Sungjong said quietly voice slightly shaking. making Myungsoo think it was from the crying last night as he grabbed a pen a paper from his desk after placing the pile of folded clothes in the wardrobe and writing a few things down smiling widely. 

“First let's get these things...”

 

To be continued…

Well~!!!! Finally edited and ready for you all lovelies ~~~ and I know this is an Infinite fic but Happy Birthday Neil~~~~ ^^

Uwwaa, sorry for late update guys. It’s almost a month I didn’t update my story, forgive me [I had come to my hometown that’s purilieus one, so I can’t use internet T_T]. One more, I can’t fulfill my promise at recently story that I’ll make MyungJong kiss scene, I can’t founds some precise scene on this part. Maybe I’ll make that’s scene on next update. Thanks for supporting me, okay! ^^