Fortune

Lovely Master

No one's POV 

 

Sungjong looked disappointed as he tried the Kimchi Stew he'd spent the afternoon making in vain. It was way too salty and felt weird and well, not stew like, normal 'stew-like' that was. He sighed pouting before letting his shoulders slump turning off the stove. ‘What should I do?’ He thought to himself and continued to look up into space pouting. He had followed the recipe that Sangmi had given him to a tee but it still had a foul taste which he didn't understand. Arrrggghhh Myungsoo is going to so mad at me I told him I'd make something delicious for him and here I am with a thing in a pot I'm calling Kimchi stew. The cell that was sat at the dining table violently rang making Sungjong leap into the air at his place from shock. whispering a 'ah you scared me' before taking the cell and looking at the screen to see who was calling him. He grimaced when the screen had flashing the name of only the one person he didn't want to see right now.

“Yes master” Sungjong answered after answering the call.

“Have you finished dinner yet kid?”

“Errr, y..yes Master. I had finished cooking just a few minutes ago”

Sungjong replied in a shaky and nervous voice while every inch of his body showed his hesitance.

“Good. I’ll be home at 7 then”

“Ok Master” While taking a deep breath Sungjong placed the phone in to his pocket completely still from shock.

He looked down at the pot which contained his horrid substance which he dared to call 'Kimchi Stew' and shuddered. Myungsoo would never forgive him for this. The disappointment he felt with himself was above normal and he feared for his life as he glared at the pot. Suddenly his mind came to life and sparked an idea that would help sort out his worries. He ran from the kitchen, not to flee from Myungsoo but rather to grab his wallet and jacket and run out the door.   

 

Few minutes later...

 

Sungjong ran back into the apartment with a container in hand while placing it on the kitchen counter. He walked back over to the apartment door and closed it forgetting to in the sudden rush that he entered the apartment in. His feet took him back to the kitchen to take out the items he had come in with; a container of Kimchi Stew and rice to go with it that he'd brought from the restaurant across the street. He hurriedly placed all the foods in the assorted pans and pushing his to the back ignoring the 'stew' he'd made. Even if it did taste and look deadly he wouldn't throw it but rather eat it later once Myungsoo was sleeping.

.

.


.

Myungsoo came in to the apartment to find it empty with pans placed on the stove.  Thinking Sungjong was likely in his room he walked over and entered seeing the said boy in the room and sat on the couch near the window reading a book while glancing out every now and then to see the night view of Seoul. 

“Kiddo!” he shouted making the said boy jump and the book to fall out of his hands from the sudden shock.

 “Eh! Y-yes Master. You’re home?” Sungjong replied turning his head to register what had just happened before getting up to bow to his master as a greeting. Myungsoo just nodding in response.

“Let’s have dinner,” he’s said then turned back around to leave Sungjong’s room.

Sungjong quickly gathered himself and chased after him to say he'd already eaten, however, Myungsoo just looked back displeased forcing Sungjong to eat with him.

“Ok. But shouldn't you change first? You've probably had a long day at work” Sungjong asked acknowledging the items that Myungsoo still had placed on his body. Was he that hungry to just come home and demand dinner straight away?

“Ah yes. Did you sort out my clothes?” He asked making Sungjong nod directing Myungsoo to his room. There laid on the bed was a casual t-shirt - black - and a pair of pants that seemed comfortable enough - also black - walking over Sungjong stood by the bed and looked up at Myungsoo questioningly before looking back down. 

“What?” Myungsoo asked with his poker face.

“Nothing. Just... why are your clothes all black? Don’t you like other color or any patterns?” He asked looking up at the wardrobe which showed probably the same items over and over again. He looked up expectantly waiting for some sort of explanation to help sooth his curiosity.

“None your business” Myungsoo dismissed ordering Sungjong to leave the room so he could get changed. 

“Such a stupid man!” Sungjong mumbled when reached the dining room and slumped lazily into a chair. He waited for Myungsoo for about 20 minutes before he finally came out of his room, placing himself opposite Sungjong at the table.

He looked so handsome and adorable. His dark eyes were sharp and his glare ever presant with defined jaw line was just a perfect combination. His black hair  was dripping with water slightly at the tip which was still wet; yet it still looked styled into perfection.

With Myungsoo's arrival Sungjong stood up pouring some of the Kimchi Stew into bowl with the silver ladel in his hands. “Here Master” Sungjong annouced with a brief smile although still dazzling.

Myungsoo took his food silently and started eat slowly. Sungjong stood there eyeing Myungsoo suspiciously.

“What?” Myungsoo questioned as he looked up at Sungjong who had slowly sat himself down in his chair with his own bowl in front of him.

“Oh” Sungjong sighed and lowered his face. “N..nothing”

“What? I'm that handsome you can't take your eyes off me?” Myungsoo teased while chuckling.

Sungjong’s eyes widen at the statement and he lowered his head in embarresement while his cheeks gain hue. He felt so surprised sitting there dumbfounded for a few seconds before gaining courage to talk. “N..no. You think I’m gay?” Sungjong complained, his face still bright red. “I was just wondering what you thought about my Kimchi Stew. Gosh~”

 

“Don’t be mad kid, I was kidding,” Myungsoo replied before continuing to eat his food. He took a sip of the soup before looking across at nothing in particular thinking about the taste of the imchi stew. “I think it's very similiar to the restaurant’s kimchi stew” Myungsoo commented playful.

“D..do you mean that my kimchi stew is delicious?” Sungjong asks nerveously, not daring to 'read' Myungsoo's comment in any other way.

“Not at all. I don't like the restaurant’s food”

“Heh?” Sungjong replied confused at the comment from Myungsoo. “Y..you don’t like the food? I'm sorry I didn't make it. I did get it from the restaurant” Sungjong mumbled standing up to take Myungsoo's food and pace on the countertop of the kitchen. 

He felt so embarassed and frightened when walked to the countertop to his own Kimchi Stew. The worst kimchi stew ever - in his opinion.

“I’m sorry Master, I really tried but I can't... I can’t make Kimchi Stew. The Kimchi Stew I made is really bad and has a really nasty, so I decide to buy you some from restaurant. I thought you’d like, but I didn’t know that you don’t like. Forgive me” Sungjong said as he held his arm putting his head down in shame.

“Is that your kimchi stew?” Myungsoo asked gesturing to the pan that Sungjong was currently stood by.

“Y..yes Master” Sungjong nodded thoroughly imtimidated. He was frustrated with himself at the least, the fact that he was useless and now not even denying anything even though he knows he'll get in trouble. He couldn’t summon the words to defend himself. He could only struggle standing there waiting for the following scolding he'd recieve.

“Give it to me!” Myungsoo yelled at Sungjong.

“Eh!?” Sungjong  jumped looking up at Myungsoo completely surprised at the request. He stood speechless and looked slowly at the pan next to his small frame comteplating whether he should listen to Myungsoo on this one occasion. Quickly Myungsoo got up and made his way to the'Kimchi Stew'. “You shouldn’t eat th...” Sungjong tried to advise but stopped as he witnessed Myungsoo grabbed the pan and started eat the Kimchi Stew from it directly.

Myungsoo looked up displease and shocked at the taste but soon his expression changed. He laughed loudly after swallowing his food looking at Sungjong in amusement. “It's so bad. But... this is better than restaurant food” Sungjong blinked startled at the comment and stood quietly watching as Myungsoo ate the food in front of him. 

 

“Well I think it's needed that I teach you how to cook on Sunday. Hopefully I won’t eat your 'cooking' or restaurant food everyday,” Myungsoo satated before smiling at Sungjong and leaving the dining room.

“Aah, thank God” Sungjong gasped once the other presence had left finally getting words out of his throat. He sighed before taking a deep breath feeling so lucky that Myungsoo wasn't entirely mad at him.

.

.

.

Today was the second morning that Sungjong had officially been claimed as Myungsoo’s slave. He hummed as he woke up adjusting slightly to the work load he'd been given by the new master that Sungjong had. His body moved around the apartment picking out clothes quietly from Myungsoo's room and sneakily cleaning up the room and bathroom again while his master was still in dreamland. After cleaning the apartment and sorting out the simple things he was told to do he started to get ready himself for his own college day that was to follow in a few short hours. He smiled as he was ready and thankful he didn't have to cook anything this morning as he was relieved of that task until sunday when he'd be taught how to cook accroding to his masters likes and dislikes.

“I’ll be home as early as I can to sort out dinner for us so don't be eating anything before because you are to eat all meals with me while your at home, ok? I want you to pick up this stuff for me though on your way home” Myungsoo paused his actions, which was sorting out his clothing and grabbing stuff from around the apartment that he needed for work, taking out his wallet from the inner pocket of his blazer to open it and pull out a card handing it over to Sungjong. “You can use my card” he explained and nodded ushering for Sungjong to take the plastic piece from his hands. 

“Ok Master” Sungjong replied once he had receive the card, looking down at the item in his hands. 

“Don’t use itto buy something else just the groceries” Myungsoo warned with his killer glare making Sungjong glup nodding

“Yes Master”

“Good, then I’ll go now!”

.

.

.

It was still 5.00 p.m when Sungjong came back to the apartment. His hands overhelmed with the groceries he'd been told to buy. Usually him and his brother would often go to the shop together to buy a few days supply of food making it easier to carry the things back home but obviously his brother wasn't here anymore, well, not in this apartemnt anyway, so here he was damned to carry the endless amount of groceries that Myungsoo had ordered him to go a colect this morning. Once he mad it to the kitchen he unloaded the goods from their bags and setting them neatly in their places and looking at his work. He suddenly stopped looking at the food currently in his hand and letting a wave of sadness come over him realizing that his brother was no longer here and that he was left in some strangers house. He felt as if tears would spill but he kept them in believing in the small hope that he would see his brother soon and this debt would be paid off quickly too. He knew this was for their future and would put up with it for as long as he'd have to. He understood that much but he'd still wished that his brother would allow him to come see him off at the airport tomorrow. Soon he'd finished putting the items away and he started cleaning the small messes in the apartment that Myungsoo had made this morning before his leave. Once that was done he went to pick out clothes for his master, placing them on the bed waiting for their owners return. 

After his tasks were all complete he went to his room to take a shower quickly so he had time to clean his room.

One things were all in order around the apartment he pulled his bag closer to grab his phone and walked into the living room over to the desktop computer that was placed there. He turned it on and placed his phone on the table while he rushed back to his room to grab the wire that could connect his phone to the computer. Once it was on he connected it and downloaded all the sofware that he needed to have the device recognized by the computer uploading one of his pictures. It was one him and his brother had taken not too long ago while out at the store. He printed it and started to rumage the draws for a pair of siccors which he soon found to cut around the edge of the image carefully. 

Making his way to his bedroom he pulled out a small picture frame that his brother had given him as a present a while ago. He placed the freshly printed and cut image in the frame and smiled at himself when he saw the overall result of his work. Slowly he placed it on his lap with his hands clutching onto it for dear life. He traced a finger over his brother and followed his arm that was idly resting on his own shoulder while they both were looking at the camera smiling. He felt a tear drop and slowly brang the frame to sit on the side of his bed.

Sungjong then jumped when his phone on desk next to the placed frame vibrated like crazy. He grabbed the phone looking down at the screen to see the words 'Master Myungsoo' flashing telling him he'd recived a text.

To : Sungjong.

From : Master Myungsoo.

Subject : Late getting home.

I can’t get home early today like planned, I have to attend a meeting in Gwangju so can you cook dinner for yourself.

Sungjong smiled and then hopped into his study chair. “Good. I can do my assignment then” he said to himself as he took a book out from his bag and turn on the laptop he'd been given. He took a couple of hours to finish his assignment and ended up formatting everything according to his tastes until he drifted off to sleep in his current seat.

 

One hour later,

 

Sungjong was suddenly woken up by a figure shaking his shoulder.

“Ughh” Sungjong muttered. “Hyung don’t bother me if you can’t sleep, just sleep by my side and let me sleep” he said sleepily use to his brother waking him up from dreams that haunted him.

“Yah, kid! Wake up! I’m not your hyung,” Myungsoo yelled and Sungjong immediately jumped up startled at the sudden yells.

“Uh, Master? I’m sorry” he mumbled tiredly rubbing his eyes looking up to Myungsoo with cute cat like sleepy eyes and a pouting mouth while the latter was looking at him worriedly.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to cook for yourself?” Myungsoo asked worried and looked at the helpless boy infront of him.

“Huh?” Sungjong yawnws while blinking only to realize and then bit his lower lip. “S..sorry. I wasn't hungry, so...”

“C’mon.. come with me!” Myungsoo interupted holding Sungjong sleeve carefully, taking Sungjong out of apartment.

“Where are we going, Master?”

Myungsoo didn't answer and just pulled the sleepy body in his hand to the lift and down to the parking lot. Once outside Myungsoo took of his jacket harshly putting it on sungjong and dragging him to his black Mercedes that was parked neatly in it's own parking area, once they reached the car he opened the passenger door and lead Sungjong to his seat rather harshly from his anger, with himself. 

Once Sungjong was in he walked round to the drivers seat and set himself in his seat turning the car on, slowly backing out of the parking lot mumbling to himself annoyed. They were both silent as the car reached the high road. Sungjong sat in his seat worrying about the speed they were travelling at while Myungsoo just glared out the window.

 

To be continued...

 

Ok guys this has finally been edited and is 1200 words longer that the original... >..< Took so long .. Again, sorry for the long wait and sorry minchan  ~~~ 

See you soon 

Love you all!~~~

Lee_Shin-Hye & minchan_lemoncandy ^^