Confession

Lovely Master

Sungjong's POV

The wind nearing towards the end of autumn was cold. Harsh honestly, it would brush against my forehead pushing the currently long thick strands of hair that covered the section of skin in the form of an out grown full fringe. My body silently followed Myungsoo’s through the amusement park, constricting due to the winds while brushing closer to my master’s side in attempt to extract any body heat that the other could have been giving off.

It was nice out today as it was an empty area, older couples walked around in bliss while students were most likely at school on a Thursday afternoon.

“So, what would you like to do first?” Myungsoo asked hand brushing against the left side of his neck with his right hand. I could feel the awkwardness emit off of his body while he looked around the place at rides and a candy floss place. I knew it was weird, two guys at an amusement park. We’re not friends and we’re not strangers. It’s an unsettling feeling. I feel the awkwardness too.  Although it’s my fault because I asked to come here. Coming out of my thoughts I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. My eyes quickly wondering to the areas of the theme park. It had a pretty flower theme from what I could gather. The gates had flowers intimately placed along the sides while the park had sectioned off flower beds and areas where some were still in full bloom; quite honestly this made me doubt their legitimacy but you could easily feel, smell and see that they were real. While looking around I saw some families. Not many but those with young children the age where you could walk and talk but you weren’t in school yet. They seemed happy and my mind focused on a little girl that was playing with her baby brother who was intently watching her from his seat in his pram.

“If you don’t have anything in mind, maybe we could do what I want?” Myungsoo stated breaking the silence and smiling once his eyes followed in my direction.

“Uh, s-sure”

“Then, let’s just have fun” Myungsoo stated looking into my eyes and taking my hand. I was breathless at the sight of a smile placed beautifully upon his lips which was directed at me. My eyes glanced down at the intertwined hands and felt a shy smile grace my features in response to him.

“Where are we going then, Master?” I asked quietly a light blush most likely covering my cheeks at his bold action. He stopped looking back at me. The smile gone and the normal poker face painting his features. I watched intently waiting for some sort of emotion graced itself upon his features, which is exactly what happened when he turned his head to the right slightly in a questioning manner.

“Have you ever been on a Ferris Wheel?” He asked looking over to our side at the tall fairground ride.

“Huh?” I asked slightly confused at the random question before answering “of course”

“With who? Your girlfriend?” he quickly interrogated.

“Nope, I always rode the Ferris Wheel my brother when he was back in high school”

“Oh” Myungsoo replied while smiling a unreadable expression painted across his features. “Then, will you ride Ferris Wheel with me?” he asked with hopeful eyes and the look made me think but any objections slowly faded when I saw the excited expression on his face. Smiling back I started nodding my head.

“Okay, let’s go!” his hand held onto mine, squeezing it happily like a child would with their parents when they saw something they wanted. After waiting for some time in the quite empty queue we were finally up at the front, Myungsoo paying for our tickets. His right hand still holding onto mine while he fished out the wallet that was in his left pocket. The man holding our tickets smile at us and handed the tickets to Myungsoo, eyeing our interlocked hands making my blush grow as he was probably thinking we were a couple. It was kind of cliché, a date in an amusement park while riding the Ferris Wheel and then buying Ice cream or cotton candy – which I can assure we will not be doing after this, not matter how hungry I am for a sweet treat. The reason we will not be doing that of course is because we, Myungsoo and I, are NOT on a date. Simply spending the day out together as Master and, well, whatever I am.   I jumped a little when the metal door was shut behind us a little too harshly. The man whispering a quite sorry with an apologetic smile placed across his lips. I smiled back while Myungsoo’s arm s round my waist, guiding me to the seat next to him. I smiled to cover the nervousness that I suddenly felt due to the touch. My head lowered a little thinking about what Myungsoo is thinking about right now. I mean he seemed to be in deep thought – yes I was looking at him staring out the side of the carriage. But only because he seemed to be worried about something. I looked back down at my feet again and sit in the awkward atmosphere silently. I twitched slightly when he spoke asking me what I thought of the scenery. Only then did I look up at him and out to see the beautiful view that laid beyond the door of the small carrier.

“Wooooow!” I said as I took in the sight. I noticed Myungsoo smile faintly at my reaction before he followed my gaze and looked out too.

“It’s amazing isn’t it” He stated and I nodded in agreement smiling and leaning over past him to see a little more of the view.

“It’s beautiful” I whispered taking in the sun that was currently setting due to how ‘early’ I woke up that morning. There were multiple hues of yellow shading the sky and my eyes were probably sparkling at the sight of my favorite color painting the sky for me to see. I was just about to lean back when I heard something, I think I know what it was but I was probably wrong. Myungsoo would NOT say something to me like ‘not as beautiful as you,’ right? I was probably hearing things. Or maybe he wasn’t talking about me and had some girl on his mind. Yeah, it was probably some girl he likes. I don’t like that. Myungsoo thinking about someone else. It bugs me and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because he’s my master and I feel like he’ll ignore me if he were to have a partner.

“S-Sungjong”

“Yes?” I said shifting my head to face Myungsoo.

“Are you, umm, are you dating someone right now?” he asked and I shook my head in reply before voicing it.

“No. I’m not” Myungsoo sighed softly and then smiled making my mind wonder.

“W-why?” I bashfully asked failing epically at hiding my curiosity. Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulders in reply before reassuring me with a small ‘nothing’

“Is that so?”

“It’s just – just… are you homophobic?” He blurted out making my eyes widen in double their size in astonishment. I just shook my head having no words able to actually leave my lips. “Good”

.

.

.

I sat on the bench in the amusement park alone waiting for Myungsoo to get back, he had gone to buy us drinks cause it was a long day and a cold beverage was very much needed for someone like myself who had been in and over of a nearly constant nervous state. I was in it again when Myungsoo walked back with Ice Cream in his hands, my previous thoughts being completely ignored when my lips formed a smiled.

“Here for you” he said giving me one of ice creams held in his hand. It was lemon ice meaning it was yellow my favorite color. Although it had a little chocolate mixed in making it the perfect sweet treat for me.

“Thank you, Master” I said while taking the ice cream from Myungsoo’s grip.

“What do you want to do after this?” he asked quietly. I replied quietly back in a muffled voice. up my ice cream hungrily just as he sat down beside me.

“I’m not really sure, when I was younger I would always know where I wanted to go and would beg Sungyeol to take me on whatever ride grabbed my attention”

“Then, why won’t you beg me to go on a ride? Do you want to go on something” he interrogated while the ice cream in his hands slowly started falling off the sides of the cone but not quite reaching his hand yet. I ignored him and grabbed a tissue from my pocket taking his ice cream and wrapping it so the melting liquid form would cover that instead of his hand “Excuse me, Master” I said as I took it to do the wrapping and the handed it back.

“Your ice cream will melt if you don’t hurry up and eat it” I warned him. Smiling softly while he nodded sedately.

“I don’t like sweet things” he quietly stated his usual poker face painted across his face yet again. I looked up confused and then at the ice cream in his hand.

“Then, why did you even buy it?” My voice rising an octave showing my annoyance with the whole ordeal. He smiled at me, a bright smile; lovely smile. My heart started beating so fast just from the sight. “It’s not fair if I just bought one, plus you really like ice cream” he replied

“Master~” I whined. “I’m not that bad, one is enough”

“Well I guess I’ll throw it away then, I don’t really want it” He declared and I pouted

“Master” I called and he turned to look back at me

“What’s up?”

“Don’t throw away food, its bad” I announced and pulled him to sit back down again. “Why don’t you actually try the ice cream first? I mean what flavor is it? Coffee? It’s not even that sweet” I stated firmly trying to persuade him to eat the melting treat. Taking it from his hand and holding it to his mouth when he sat motionless “Just some of it” I told him watching as he firmly held his place with his lips tightly pressed together avoiding any consumption of the sweet. “Open your mouth and have some!” I ordered starting to get a little annoyed at his blank face. But still he did nothing and just sat there staring cautiously at me and the cold scoop in front of him. Breathing in deeply I tried again “Just a little” I wasn’t going to give so I sat there waiting slowly parts of my own lonely ice cream. Which seemed to work because he finally leaned closer and clumsily took a little part of his.

“How was it?” I asked happily as he leaning away. He just kept silent. “If you didn’t like it try mine and then we could exchange ice creams if you like mine. My ice cream is lemon flavor” I suggested but he shook his head.

“No” I’ll eat that ice cream, if you feed me like just now” he said making my eyes widen a little and my cheeks grow hotter. Ummmm? “Well?”

“O-ok”

“You’re ice cream” he announced randomly and I looked up confused

“Huh?” It was melting. Okay – wait its melting! Oh my god my lovely ice cream! How could I forget about you? I quickly cleaned up the melted ice on my hands and at the sweet till it was safe again to leave it alone. I didn’t notice another strand fall on my hand until Myungsoo grabbed it bringing it to his lips “M-mas-ter?” I watched as he the small cold piece of my finger going red all over most likely due to my embarrassment. I couldn’t move. I felt paralyzed and he just smile at me seemingly making the situation normal while I was a hot panicking mess.

“Your right, yours is much nicer” he told me while I still sat there completely confused about life at this specific moment.

“Please, don’t do that again” I murmured in a very low voice. “It’s not right” I continued looking down away and at the floor below us. ”If.. If you don’t li- just don’t do that” I repeated again not wanting him to treat me like he does and make me confused about my feelings towards him and what our relationship is exactly. “I-I might m-misunderstand” I finally settled with saying as tears started leaving my eyes. I dropped the ice creams due to the shaking that my body was doing. I couldn’t do this anymore. I just wanted my hyung back to hug me, telling me it’s okay.

“You’ll be misunderstanding forever then, cause I’m never going to stop” he announced making my sobs worsen.

“B-but” I started only to get cut off by Myungsoo.

“I know you don’t see me as a friend but your boss, but I want to be friends with you, more than that actually” he whispered pulling me into his arms holding onto one of my hands while patting my back with the other hand.

“So, do you – you like me?” I said, cutting off Myungsoo’s words. “Be-cause, I-I th-hink I l-ike you. I’m happy whenever you treat me nicely, not like business peoples relationships. I know you’re not gay, I’m not too. But I can’t stop it, I want it to stop” I confessed to him crying even more into his chest. “I’m so sorry. But, please, don’t hate me” I mumbled.

“Stupid..” Myungsoo whispered his head resting on mine as his arms wrapped around me completely. “I’d never hate you, I can’t hate you even if I tried. I like you too much to hate you”

“So…” I asked, not wanting to actually voice the actually question I case of rejection.

“I like you” Myungsoo declared and I didn’t know what happened next because all I did was look up at him in surprise before my lips were cushioned with another pair. 

To be continued….

HAPPY  VALENTNES DAY ~~~~ Don't you think I'm lovely gifting you all with this today ^^ I'm amazing kekeke~~ anyway there will be another update soon so look out for it :D I love you all ~~ *Sending virtual chocolates* xxx

Original Author note: Ugghhh.... I'm sorry guys, this chapter take too long time to post since i've been busy with my study.....
I think this story almost ended, but if you all didn't want this story ended quickly, i'd like to make this story longer....
Sankyuu......