An Offer.

Lovely Master

Sungjong POV


“Let him go, please!” I said in a scared voice, hoping the dark figure of the man with a peircingly deep and mysterious glare that stood next to me can understand my screeching pleas.

“Enough, why should I listen to you!” He shouted at me making my body numb instantly in fear.

“Why? I can give you something, anything!” I begged my voice shaking as my nervousness invaded my body. My head too confused and adrenaline pumping through me making me not think straight. “L..like you can keep me as your slave, or you can kill me if you want...”

PLAKK!!

What? What is this? He... slapped me?
I felt dizzy and my sight blured not being used to the physical abuse. With a trembling hand I touched tip of my lip; throbbing and in a turmoil of constant pain

“W..why would you suggest such a thing like that, you make me laugh?” He retorted loudly making me flinch from my space, mearly even two steps away. “Just pay your parents loan, and I’ll let your beloved brother go!”

“I'm trying, please just let my brother go first.” My eyes became so wet that soon I feel the clear warm liquid drip down my cheeks. The guilt filled me at the realization of me not being able to protect the one thing I treasured — Sungyeol Hyung. My brother, and the man who standing before me right now had kept him captive for weeks because my deceased parents loan. I can't just sit here and do nothing while my brother the one who spent his whole life protecting me was being treated horribly, I don't believe he's ok he may of said that but how could he know what he would be treated like after they dragged his body away and did whatever!

“Please, let him go... P..please,”My hand slowly reached out my last attempt to persuade him and trying to grab the egde of his plaid shirt. But, my hand stopped in the air. So frightened to reach his luxurious and expensive outfit.

“Hey kiddo,” He whispered while he turned and leaned down to my collapsed body on the floor. A fascinated smirk carved on his perfect lips. “Just pay your parents loan if you wanted your brother alive.”

“What? You said you wouldn't hurt him!” My voice became so high and loud as I felt the anger fill me up, leaving my lips before I registered what I had done.

“Calm down, kid,”

“Yah, stop calling me like that. I know my parents have a lot to pay your parents, but you can’t hurt my brother. I can’t sit and watch you hurt to my brother KIM MYUNGSOO!” I yelled, my glare looking right into the Kim’s CEO's eyes. I don’t know what will happen to me now. Maybe he’ll kill me but if my brother isn't hurt it's worth it.

“Then, pay yo.....”

“I KNOW~ You don’t need to repeat it. Just don't touch him.. I will pay it!” I sighed my anger subsiding. “As long as I’m trying to pay the loan just please don’t touch my brother. Just listen to that. Your a bastard Myungsoo”

He was grinning as I glared at him. “Yes yes, just pay the loan, I don't care otherwise”

I turned around to the big dark brown coating of his office door and walked out as soon as I could. I looked down at the floor as I shut the door behind my back, inhaling deeply I slowly started to make my way out the perposterous building with the uneeded 23 floors and 2 lower ones underground.

“Hyung just wait... until I can free you from that bastard” I murmured to myself as I looked up at the building before walking over to the KPH’s parking lot.
.
.
.
.

Ding...ding...cha...cha

I was happily taking a quiet and much needed nap on train seat when I heard my cellphone ring in my pocket loudly waking me from my slumber.

“Yes?” I asked tiredly once I had answered the call from unknown number.

“Come to ‘Indigo Café’ at 6.00 p.m if you want to earn a lot of money,” a heavy voice come through the cell, before I heard someone kiss their teeth and hang up abruptly.

“W..wait. Hold up” I screamed into the device, but the caller had already hung up.

I had spent the past day looking for a part time job and was exhausted from the endless amount of shops and botiques I had walked to but as the end of the day came I decided that I should go to café. I sighed and willed my drained body towards the train station and heading to the place the mysterious caller mentioned. I sat down on my train and argued with my self but as always my curiousity had got the best of me and made me do something that I knew was stupid. Once the train arrived at the station,I quickly got myself up and ran out the train doors glancing at my watch which showed 5:50pm. I ran faster and hoped I could make my way to the café on time. I stopped abruptly and glanced at my surroundings. I know a short cut! Good I should make it on time.

“Haa...haa..haaa,” I stood looking up as I tried to catch my breath; which felt like something was clutching onto my lung. I reached the veranda of the classic building which below had a big white plank which had the words ‘Indigo Café’ with yellow shinning paint written atop it. My feet slowly walked to entrance and stop immediately when I saw a creature, One I really didn't want to meet right now. He was sitting calmly at the table next to the wall size window and looking out of it observing the view of the cars that passed down the street.

I’ve turned back, wanting to leaving this place and regretting coming here in the first place. I rushed out before that man was even aware that I had turned up.

“Ya, Lee Sungjong-ah,”

. I stopped and closed my eyes annoyed when I heard his voice shout my name. I looked back and my eyes opened looking at his body that was standing right in front of me.

“Where are you go? Come in” He smiled sickenly sweetly while his strong hand grabbed my left hand and pulled me harshly to his table.

“Why did you ask me to come here?” I ask angrily trying to pull at the hand he’s still not released.

“I was considering taking your offer...”

“What?” I spat, the confusion dripping off my tongue while I glared at him.

“Be my slave untill your parents loan is fully paid. I’ll let your brother to go,” He answered me, his dark eyes staring deeply into me.

“Really? You will let my brother go?” I asked happiness filling me. He nodded slowly and I was so happy and didn't realized and stupidly hugged him.

“Ya! Don’t hug me! Didn't you hear me kid?” His heavy voice made me finally catch up with my actions and quickly let him go.

“Sorry,” I replied as my cheeks heated in embarressment.

“Then, from today, you will be my slave until your loan is paid.” He grinned while fixing his hair with his long fingers. “I’ll wait for you at my apartment so be there at 9.00 p.m. Bring all your stuff, because you will be staying in my apartment for a long time. Ok kid?”

I was puzzled at first but then my senses came back to me and I looked at him nodding slowly and mumbling a small “Yes”
.
.
.
.

To be continued.

 

 

Aaaaaa, eddokhae? So worst story right? Then, gimme your thought guys ^^. I'm so shy (O//////O)

Tell us if you like the edited version... We love feedback it lets us know this isn't terrible >..< Please subscribe and love 'Lovely Master' ^^

Thanks, Love minchan_lemoncandy & Lee_Shin-Hye... ^^