First Day as a Slave

Lovely Master
Sungjong’s POV
 

We arrived at the parking lot of Myungsoo's huge appartment block. It was massive, really, and so beautiful inside. Only those who had A LOT of money could ever afford this type of luxury. I felt myself smile a little at that thought though, I knew me and hyung could never afford something like this so the idea of me staying somewhere like this made me feel the tiniest bit happy and grateful to Myungsoo for giving me a once in a life time experience. 

“Are you going to get out of the car or are you planning to stay here all night” He shouted to me as he walked to the back of the car. I scoffed, yup he's still a I feel nothing anymore. I pushed myself up and got my body out of the car  waiting for him to finish and start walking to the enterance which would be my que to follow like the obedient kitty I'm meant to be, the opretive word being meant. He put the boot lid down and dropped my bags in front of me, I looked up at him like he were joking before he smiled annoyingly.

“Well, don't just stand there, grab your bags and follow me!” He said as he started walking away, leaving me with the bags that were conviniently place at my feet getting dirty as te ground below them ruined their base making it dark. I glared at the back of his head before snatching my bags of the back tarmac covered floor and stomping my way behind him pouting. We walked in and I stared at the glorious lobby letting my tantrum falter to admire the brigt lights and expensive looking décor that filled the walls, corners and desk. I smiled at the lady behind it and she stood to greet Mungsoo bowing as we passed. I looked at him surprised by the fact he didn't even greet her back but not comenting and staying quiet behind his figure. We went to 13th floor awkwardly, the elevator music the only sound being heard until the ding came singnalling the doors would open which was when he lead me down a long path before quickly turning right. He suddenly stopped which made all my senses awaken just so I could react quick enough not to walk into him. He turned and walked a step forward closer to the door numbered 313. I think this is his apartment.

 

No one's POV.

 

The door opened with a small click after Myungsoo entered in a code into the small gadget next to said piece of metal before he turned to look at the small body of Sungjong that stood behind him clutching his bags to is chest

“Don't just stand there, go in” He ordered with a irriateted voice before he grabbed the arm of the boy and pulled him forward, his own way of giving the boy a 'helping hand'. However the said kid just tripped at the sudden force which he felt was like a push rather than anything else gritting his teeth after he had regained his balance which kept him away from the rock hard laminated flooring that he would of had the pleasure to meet if he had lost it. He stood there a few steps into the appartment and just absorbed the look of everything. One word, EXPENSIVE.

“I can walk myself” he mumbled to the man as he walked past him, his hands still tightly clutching the bags that were close to him while his glared didn't falter but rather just follow the man on high alert. Myungsoo meanwhile had walked over to a living room sort of space and turned to look back at Sungjong.

“There’s your room,” Myungsoo announced pointing towards a door before turning around. He sat down on a couch and looked at the small boy through the corner of is eye who was smiling from ear to ear at the new news.

“Me? My room?” Sungjong asked quickly the happiness dripping from his voice. He looked at the door before looking at Myungsoo's face which was now looking at him emotionless “Then, can I go to my room, Myungsoo-ssi?” He asked happily.

“What did I said earlier? You call me ‘Master’ not by my name” Myungsoo stated firmly again to the boy who nodded quickly at the man.

“Sorry Master. I forgot. I won't do it again. Sorry...” He mumbled hitting himself mentally for forgetting one of the rules he should follow.

“Well don't do it again.” He said before getting up from his place. "You may go to your room, read through your tasks and be ready for the morning. I'm going to sleep" He ordered before walking away to a door on the opposite wall to his room which the boy guess belonged to his master. He nodded at his new 'master' and bowed to him muttering a 'goodnight' waiting for the man to leave before advancing to the door which behind had the new place he would call 'his room'. He slowly pushed the door open leaning forward so just his head would enter and he gasped at what he saw.

"Wooaaah" He gaped and tooking in the beauty of his new room the walls were all painted in a off white color which contrasted the dark theme of the rest of the house and his wall that was to the right or the door was well non-exsistent instead it was replaced by a huge window which he could look out of and get a beautiful view of Seoul. There was a bed to the right of the door too was placed on the opposite wall from where you entered and had a desk on the right side while a bedside table sat happily on the left. He smiled as he looked at te bed covers which were again white but had a yellow band going across it as well as the pillows. All the deocrations in the room were of the same bright yellow and there was a frame placed on the table next to the bed which had a picture of him and his brother at the park smiling and looking at the camera. He looked at the floor as he stepped in and felt the fluffy texture of the soft white carpet under his feet. The ceiling was really high up and was painted a soft ivory. As he slowly walked to the bed he placed his bags down and took off his coat before walking over to the window and looking out at the beautiful scene that filled his vision. He turned back and walked over to a white oak wardrobe that was on the wall to the left of the door entrance and opposite the windowed wall with his bags and started to fill it with his clotes, although not many, still his clothes. Once he had completed that task he filled the draw with a few more things of his, notebooks and small suveniours that he had kept before slowly placing himself on the yellow white sheets of his bed, picking up his book and starting to read it. As he read he nodded his head thinking that there were a lot of tasks but most of them were just simple everyday things. Although when he looked down the pages one thing did worry him.

"The tasks are crazy" he sighed and ruffled his hair "But how can one person do all this? He threw the book annoyed at the table after completing it and laid down. He grabbed the his phone and set it for early in the morning so he could start with the tasks that his master was expecting him to do: Make breakfast for Master, prepared hot water for Master’s bath, cleaned the apartment, etc. He was so not going to be able to do this! Why did he even agree to think again? Oh yeah his brother. He sighed wondering what he could be doing right now and guessing it was probably sleeping while Sungjong was also laying in his bed. He glanced at the picture beside him and slowly closed his pretty eyes drifting off to sleep after the busy day he had had. He felt his body relax and soon all that could be heard from the room where soft snores that left the small boys lips.

....

He heard a horrid sound being ammited from his phone and peircing through his ears; his alarms, the stupid thing went off so quickly that he felt as if he hadn't even slept. A groan left his lips and he grabbed the small device and turning the alarm off. The cell was then set back in it's place while the figure on the bed was mentally arguing with it's self one weather or not he should get up. Finally after the five minutes of extra 'reat he got he sat up and turned looking at the small clock which showed 4 am. He sighed and pushed his body up walking over to the wardrobe and pulling out a new set of clothes for him to wear. He grabbed a loose t-shirt and a pair of shorts for him to comfortably walk around in. He changed quickly and freshened up a little before walking out his room and to the kitchen space.

“Ok cooking. Let's do this.... Eh? What do I even do with this?” Sungjong mumbled when he found a few things in the fridge and some bread. He sighed over dramatically and thought for a moment. Slowly he tapped his chin looking at the things. He quickly pulled out his phone and dialing a number.

“Err. Hyung, can you tell me how to make breakfast?” Sungjong asked once the dialing tone had stopped telling him that the phone had been picked up.

“What? You just woke me from my peaceful sleep, to ask me that without even a hello? ....Why do you need to know?” Sungyeol asked through the phone confusion evident in his voice as he spoke slowly falling back into his sleep.

“I have to make breakfast for Myungsoo, but you know I can’t cook!” Sungjong whinned to his brother was stomped his feet a little at his brother who was happily laying in his bed laughing at the boy.

“Euhahaha, you’re so cute Jongie. Don’t worry, I’ll tell you how to make a delicious breakfast” Sungyeol replied once he had contained his laughter. Once his laughter had stopped he took a breath in and asked “Then, what do you want to make for his breakfast?”

“I dunno, I found some bread, vegetables and eggs in the fridge?” Sungjong paused picking at a lettuce leaf thinking about it. “I’m not sure what should I do”

“You can make sandwich..” Sungyeol suggested happily, then told Sungjong how to start making the sandwich. Sungjong rested the phone between his ear and shoulder and started doing what his brother said slowly and cautiously.

“The toast isn't toasting? Should I set the heat higher?”

“Yah! What are you doing! Are you purposly making this horrble?” A voice shouted behind him and he jumped dropping the phone but catching it before it hit the floor. He turned around to face the voice that was shouting at him looking at him with big apologetic eyes. He smiled at the sight of the adorable man who wearing a black t-shirt and short pants, like his just black, standing up beside the dining table.

He came closer to Sungjong then grabbed his hand pulling him away from the mess he'd made. “Clean my room, then prepare the water for my bath” he ordered pushing him towards the room the man had just likely left.

“But I didn't finish cooking! I-"

“Just do it kid!”

Sungjong nodded sedately then went to Myungsoo’s room without making another sound. “Hyung, I'm gonna hang up so I can clean” he said to Sungyeol who was still on the phone listening to their 'conversation'.

“Ok, fighting baby”

“Bye Hyung” Sungjong mumbled before putting the phone into his shorts pocket and looking up at his master's room. He squeaked when he saw the sight and whined slightly at the current appearence of the room he was standing in. He looked over everything again thinking 'how the hell did he get it this messy?' before slowly starting to try and clean the supposed 'room'. He saw how the room fit in with the rest of the furniture in the house, dark, although the room was much darker almost completely black if it weren't for the ivory white ceiling above his head. The bed had a black silk sheet covered blanket coating the top of the bed in a messy pile while the black silk covered pillows were aimlessly hanging around the place. The curtains were drawn and were hiding a wall size window that could be letting light into the dark room but was being stopped. The carpet was fluffy and soft, like his just again black along with the desk, wardorbe and bedside table - black. Just black.

The small boy grabbed the messy blanket and allowed it to cover the top of the bed properly then pulled the pillows over and putting them in there correct places. He slid off and again sorted out the blanket as him being on it had ruined it partly. He then opened the curtains, so the sunlight could make the room brighter and less eeire. After that, he organized the untidy books on the dark desk. Lastly he went around the room collecting the herd of clothes that were scattered around the room everywhere, a took a few trips to put them into the clothes basket in the corner of the room, putting all Myungsoo’s dirty clothes in the place they should be. He sighed and grabbed the coats that were on the floor and then hung them up in the wardrobe neatly and hanging some other things that were carelessly thrown at the bottom. Lastly, he made his way to the bathroom that was to the left of the wardrobe, and his eyes nearly popped out from the sight of the place. The bathroom looked the same as the bedroom; messy and everything black.

“He's such a dark man...” he said weirly before walking over to the bath to turn the hot water on for his bath. Meanwhile, he slowly started scrubbing around the rest of the bathroom and picking up any loose clothes that were lying around the floor. 

“Are you done kid?” Myungsoo said abruptly while leaning against the frame of the bathroom door.

“Please, don’t call me ‘kid’ anymore” Sungjong replied, irritation dripping through his vocal chords as he glared up to the figure of Myungsoo.

“I’m your master, so I can do what I want to you” Myungsoo replied snarkily, walking closer to Sungjong who was currently cleaning the sink. Smirking slightly Mungsoo placed his hand on the sink side looking staight at the boy before him.

“Sorry for being so unaware, Master.” Sungjong  sedately replied trying to cover the sarcasm that was dying to fall off his tongue.

“Now go, I wanna have my bath” Sungjong looked back at the other before nodding then walk away out of the bathroom. He walked out to the kitchen and set the glasses from Mungsoo's room in the sink before turning around and sighing, his eyes looked over the room admiring it's beauty until they saw what was on the small dining table that was placed in the room. A breakfast dish was sat there filled and looked so nice; soft fluffy eggs and crispy and steaming hot bacon was sat on the plate with a few slices of light brown toast. He walked over and saw a glass of milk accompanying the delicous looking food.

“Did Myungsoo cook this is?” Sungjong asked to no one in particular admiring the breakfast on the plate that was letting steam lift up off it alluringly. After a few more seconds of admiring the food displayed in front of him his lips curved up into a smile as he realized he didn't have to cook; Mungsoo had done it.

“I should finish my tasks” he smile again and walked further into living room space that was connected to the kitchen and cleared up the 5 x 5 meter room with much difficulty due to te overly high ceiling above him. The black velvet sofa was neatly sorted in the middle of the room and the TV was hanging on the wall opposite it while the installed fire place was cleaned and sorted nicely. It took him about 20 minutes to do his work before he could go back to his room to shower and get ready for college where his first class started at 9am. The boy looked down at his phone and saw the time written and saying 8am so he had about 25minutes to shower and start to head to college. Honestly being late wasn't that bad because he could always sneak in and the lecturures wouldn't mind apart from him; Mr Grogh his stupid English lecturer who would nag the class endlessly about what punishments they would face if they were even a minute late, and they did happen which Sungjong did not want.

“Ya! Lee Sungjong-ah!” Sungjong had just finished his shower when Myungsoo started shouting for him from kitchen, he quickly got dressed and ran out of his room to the kitchen where Mungsoo was standing waiting for him.

“Yes Master” Sungjong answered hopping over to the spot where Myungsoo stood, then stopped looking at his profile which consited of black dress trousers a plain fitted shirt that was rolled to his sleeve and a blazer that had be thrown over the back of the chair. Sungjong absorbed the look of the man infront of him and watch as the skinny tie he wore made his whole appearence seem more manly, but still cute.

“Let’s eat breakfast” he grumbled and pull the chair sitting down silently with that same expression on his face, the only one Mungsoo had seen on him.

“Me? You want me to eat breakfast with you?” Sungjong asked shocked, his forehead creasing; confused with what Myungsoo just said.

“Yes. Why? You don’t like?” Myungsoo snapped back glaring at Sungjong.

“No no no. I like, but aren't I your slave? I don't think a master and slave should eat together,”

“Just do as I said or are you disobeying me already?” Myungsoo shouted before starting to eat, not waiting for Sungjong. “I’ll going to the office and I'll be home for 5.00 p.m. Make sure when I come back that dinner is ready for me. Don’t make me cook by myself like I had to this morning ok?”

Sungjong sat down on the other vacant chair in the room opposite Mungsoo nodding while taking a piece of the sandwiches; meaty and with lettuce leaves filling the inside, gronzola cheese and some boiled egg slices. 

“Yah, answer me kid!” Myungsoo said in loudly voice bringing Sungjong's mind away from the food he was currently eating. It was really nice which made the small boy eat quickly allowing him to take another.

“Eh? Oh, Yes Master”

“Good” Myungsoo finished pulling out his chair to stand up. “Then I’m leaving now. I’ll text you the apartment code later”

“Yes Master” Sungjong nodded again and Myungsoo soon left him alone.

....

Mr Grogh's lecture just finished a few minutes ago and Sungjong decided to go to the cafetaria with his friend - Sangmi when his cellphone in his jacket pocket vibrated loudly making him shift a little at the ticking feeling before taking it out. He looked at the screen and saw a text from Mungsoo and opened it alreadly guessing it was the apartment code.

 

To : Sungjong

From : Master Myungsoo

 

The code is 19920313.

And don’t forget, you're cooking my favorite dish tonight to make up for breakfast.

 

Sungjong grumbled unhappily at the new cooking task that he was given before messaging his master back.

 

To : Master Myungsoo

From : Sungjong

 

You want me make your favorite food? Then tell me it, Master.

------------> Edited to here

Sungjong put his cellphone back in te pocket after sending the message and looking up to see where e had walked to and smiled a little as they were already at the cafeteria. Sungjong and Sangmi walked to the line and waited for their turn to be served and get some food then walked over to an empty table, sitting on a chair near the window with their tray's overhelmed with foods.

“You look tired, Jonggie” Sangmi stated while glancing at Sungjong then starting to eating her sphagetti rouille sauce slowly, waiting. Sungjong watched her big eyes waiting for a replied or rather a reason for that and explained her observation.

“Oh, I don't think I slept properly last night” Sungjong lied, of course. He's tired because he was doing his stupid tasks for Myungsoo’s since early morning. But it's not like he's going to explain the situation and tell her that he's now his slave and plus all she would do was feel sorry for him which he didn't want. Plus she'd probably worry about him too and he didn't want to burden her.

“Is that so? Aah, you should sleep properly Jonggie, it's not good for your health” she’s warned him like the caring friend she was.

“I know.” Sungjong replied and took a bite out of his food when his cell vibrated again. He took it out and saw that Mungsoo had replied to his text. 

 

To : Sungjong

From : Master Myungsoo 

 

Kimchi stew. I love kimchi stew, so you will make that for me.

 

Sungjong’s eyes widened after reading it. Kimchi stew? He can’t make kimchi stew he can barely make toast; in a freakin toaster. He sighed but knew he couldn't do anything about it so he just replied back forcing himself to accept the task.

 

To : Master Myungsoo

From : Sungjong 

 

Ok. I’ll make you some really delicious Kimchi stew, look forward to it!

 

Sungjong kept his cell in his hands after send the text and looked up glaring confusedly at nothing in particular however, he noticed Sangmi had stopped eating her food and was looking up at him matching his confused glance.

“What?” Sangmi asked feeling uneasy when Sungjong didn't answer and still look at her like that.

“Do you know how to make kimchi stew?” Sungjong asked in a low voice.

“Kimchi stew? Why?”

“Thats, I’ll make a surprise for Sungyeol Hyung with my cooking. Would you help me?” Sungjong lied as he looked at Sangmi with big puppy eyes, making Sangmi feel pissed at the fact she couldn't say no to that face no matter how hard she tried.

“Ok ok. I’ll accompany you to buy all the stuff that you need to make kimchi stew when our classes are finished.”

Sungjong lept happily and grab Sangmi hands while she was sat down. “Aaah, you’re really bestest friend ever. I love you!” he laugh and hugged her quickly before going back to his place and sitting down smiling.

“Ok ok, and don’t said that in public. People will missuderstanding if their heard you”

“And what?”

“If everyone misuderstands and thinks were dating i'm never gonna get a boyfriend” Sangmi shook her head sadly. “And you can’t get girlfriend too”

“Ah, I see.Then how about we go out on a real date?” Sungjong chuckled.

“I don’t want to since you’re not handsome” Sangmi grimmed and shook her head again sticking out her tongue.

“Eh? Are you saying I'm ugly?”

“Euhahaha, no no. Not at all” she laughed as she grabbed Sungjong’s hand. “I mean you’re not handsome. You’re beatiful so I'd be worried that if everyone saw us they would think your more beautiful than me”

“I know. Then we will never be a couple” Sungjong stated before both of them laughing at their joke.

 

To be continued...

 

Yeah guys, I updated. Don’t feel so confused with my story, just enjoyed. Ok?

Thanks for your comments and subscribes this story, I feel so pleased after all. Keep supporting me, guys. I love you all.

Hey guys, so I'm gonna update the next chap this weekend... for those who haven't figure out in our author notes I'm (Shinhye) orange and Minchan is light purple ... ^^ Just to clear that confusion up .... see you soon we love you~~~~ ^^