The Stupid Man

Lovely Master

Sungjong's POV

I can’t walk. I really can't cause of these horrible shoes that feel the need to kill my feet. It was not my choice in all fairness but Myungsoo's order, that's the reason I'm in these 6 inch heels right now. He's the one making me do these shameful things but it's not like he's doing it for fun. So I didn't entirely mind this. However, there's a limit to my 'help' A satin Mini-dress was covering the little part of my body that wasn't exposed already making my already slender frame look slimmer with it's black theme. My legs were completely exposed and I felt very uncomfortable sitting on this chair right now. The noona's around me right now were putting me in some awkward clothing and even asked Myungsoo if he wanted me to wear a bra or not to which he said yes too! So now I'm in a bra with padding to make my chest look more feminine. My hair had been styled and made curly and a few extensions were put in to make it a little longer with the curls and a hat fit perfectly on my head to cover up any imperfections that may pop up throughout my day. Myungsoo had called in some stylists to do this and I wasn't exactly over joyed but he seemed serious and upset right now so I think I should help him. Maybe this will work off a little of the debt faster? My make-up was currently being put on with a layer of bb cream not any different to my own bb cream but then I was wearing eyeliner and lip-stain and lip gloss to go over and create a glossy look. I knew this was weird but Myungsoo had told me his plan. If he pretends to have a girlfriend - me - then his father won't put him into an arranged marriage and when his mom gets better he will pretend to dump me so we don't have to keep this up forever.

"If you can't walk grab my arm" was Myungsoo's words to me and I grabbed his arm tightly linking them together as I took a bag from one of the male clothing stylist who smiled at me weirdly before he walked away. I turned my attention to Myungsoo and smiled at him softly when he mumbled a thank you and I'm sorry. Then we started walking down to his car. 

We were now at the hospital and walking through the hall to the reception desk but we didn't stop Myungsoo looked at the receptionist and he smiled at us before nodding and letting us through. My arm was tightly linked with Myungsoo's now and as we got closer the grip got tighter and tighter. I inhaled and exhaled loudly when reached the door to the room before he lead us both inside. My head was in asking itself a million questions from my nervousness the main one being 'what if I'm found out?' but Myungsoo placed his spare hand on mine before we reached the bed area and smiled once more.

The room we entered was huge a lot bigger than hospital sized rooms anyway and it was beautiful. Like a luxury hotel. There was a woman laying in the middle of a bed and a man sat of a chair beside it. As soon a we made a noise both heads turned to look at us and I felt my cheeks flush from the nervous feelings I had. What if they don't like me?

"You got any better mom?" Myungsoo asked his voice sweet and soft nothing like I'd heard before - apart from last night when he said my name. I watched as he left go of my arm and sat on the bed giving his mom a quick peck on the forehead and smiling at his father as if to say hello.

"Yes Myung" His mom said happily while eyeing me who was standing exactly where Myungsoo had left me. I could feel my body freeze under her stare. What the hell? Myungsoo’s Mom is the woman that I brought to hospital yesterday. I so hope she doesn't recognize me.  

"Who's this Myung?" She asked her eyes never leaving me as curiosity filled her happy expression. She seemed warm and pleasant which calmed me immensely while Myungsoo turned to follow her gaze. 

"Oh" he said and got up to walk towards me. He smiled reassuringly before his hands found their way around my waist pulling me closer to him intimately "This is my girlfriend, Sungmi" He said as he brought me forward closer to her. My nervousness doubled and I smiled trying to reply.

"I'm Lee Sungmi, it's nice to meet you" I said in a tone of voice which was high even for me due to my nervousness which made my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. 

"So you've decided as you've brought your girlfriend here" Myungsoo's dad spoke his voice cold and harsh like Myungsoo's usually just 3x colder.

"I guess, but we haven't spoken that much about it yet" Myungsoo replied his voice colder and back to it's usual tone. "But I'd rather you not interfere or try to get me involved in an arranged marriage as I already have someone in mind" He continued and my cheeks grew hotter at the statement which I knew wouldn't happen but my body seemed to be reacting weirdly and on it's own. He turned to me and smiled as his arms again found there way around me as we sat next to each other. "You want to go home?" He whispered in my ear as if sensing my nervousness and trying to help me not die from my overflowing nerves.

"Is that okay?" I asked looking straight into Myungsoo's eyes worriedly as we just got here. He smiled at me and nodded while grabbing my hand and linking it in his rubbing it to soothe me a little. I nodded in response and he placed once hand on my back as he stood the other hand still being linked with mine. He pulled me up as he looked at his parents and we stood there looking at the two. "Mom, dad, I'll be back in a while I should take her home" he said and his mom nodded while smiling at me happily. I clung nervously to Myungsoo even as we left the room plus the shoes were not helping my case right now. I spaced out thinking about his mother and how she was probably coming to see us yesterday when I bumped into someone which made me loose my balance but Myungsoo was fast enough to react and grab me making sure I didn't fall back. 

"I'm sorry" I said to the man in the business clothes and perfectly styled hair glaring at me. I looked back at him slight disgust showing on my face as his wicked looking demeanor and watched as his eyes went from me to Myungsoo.

"Long time no see, sir" He spoke coldly like Myungsoo usually but something in his voice sounded more sinister and scary.

"Yes I didn't think I'd see you again" Myungsoo stated then quickly grabbed my arm and pulling me to the parking lot, pushing me inside the car quickly.

"Master what's wrong?" I asked curiously as Myungsoo got into the drivers seat and started the car. 

"I just didn't want to see that stupid man any longer" he replied and quickly started the car. I nodded sensing his anger and didn't push on the subject any longer but rather sat silently in the car all the drive home. I was starting to day dream when his phone rung because I know he doesn't like me knowing anything about him other than he's my master so I didn't realize he was calling me until he poked my cheek lightly

"SUNGJONG!" he called and I quickly turned to him looking at his face

"Y-yes M-master?" I replied and he smiled seeing my nervous expression.

"My friends throwing a party and asked if I could come" He explain and paused to quickly glance at me as he drove. "Would you go with me?" He asked in his soft tone of voice a smile spread on his lips and I felt my cheeks heat up again for probably the millionth time today. Damn! Why did he have to ask it like that? He makes it sound like he wants me to be his date!

I really want to go with him but I know that I shouldn't. I can't always be around him while I'm like this and keep thinking wierdly and It would be embarrassing for Myungsoo to bring someone to a party who is a guy and is wearing a mini-dress let alone the fact that were not even friends. I don't want to burden him and/or cause him and trouble. 

While thinking I shook my head sadly looking at my hands that were in my lap playing with them. "Thank you for asking Master but I can't I should clean up the apartment I didn't get to this morning because I slept in accidentally" I replied and looked out the window away from him so he wouldn't see how upset I'd just become.

"Okay well I'll take you home first then" He replied and I nodded as he sped up in the direction of the apartment. While he drove I went back into thinking this time more absent mindlessly and more confused. I wan't to be with him all the time for reasons I don't even know but I shouldn't he makes me feel weird and it's happening more since last night - after the kiss. I don't know what to do Myungsoo's not being horrible he treating me nicely not like a slave but like a friend, a little brother. 

Is it wrong that I feel like this when I'm around him.

"We're here" he announced and smiled at me. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around my body in the chair. 

Take me with you, master!  

"I'll see you soon" I said as I got out of the car grabbing my purse and shutting the door. The window rolled down and Myungsoo lent over so he could see me out of the passenger side window. 

"I'll probably be home late okay, don't wait for me eat something and then sleep" He instructed and I nodded watching as the window went back up and he drove away.

.

.

.

I changed out of the mini-dress and hung it up neatly on one side of my wardrobe so I could change into a loose top and some shorts. I took out the extensions that were in my hair and placed them in a neat pile on my dressing table along with the hat. The earrings I took off with the necklace went back into the small box that Myungsoo had given them to me in and also sat next to the other items happily while I went into the bathroom to wash the make-up off my face. Once I was clean I planned to start cleaning the house so I was about to plug in the vacuum but the door bell rung. 

Is Myungsoo home? Didn't he say he'd come back late? And why's he ringing the bell and not just coming in?

I made my way to the door and opened it "Master, why are y-" I stopped mid-sentence as the man from the hospital stood before me. A sinister smiled appeared on his face and then something quickly covered my face stopping me from breathing properly and making me drowsy at the same time all too quickly. I could feel myself loosing consciousness and my struggling stopped as I closed my eyes seeing nothing but darkness.

.

.

.

My eyes felt so heavy as consciousness came back to me. My body wouldn't move and the dizziness I felt made me feel unstable, more scared than what I thought I was. I thought it was the drowsy state of my mind that made it hard to move - that wasn't the case. My hands were bound tightly to the bed I was sprawled across. The ropes harsh and large burning my skin with any small movement I created leaving large dark red marks behind. I allowed my eyes to scan the room and observe my surrounding which I wish I hadn't done as I could see this was no longer the apartment but a hotel room by the looks of it or a very stylish bedroom belonging to someone of a lot of wealth, like Myungsoo. 

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself not fully understanding the situation quite that well myself.

"So you're awake" A deep harsh voice announced scaring me more and making my lithe body jump from the startling feeling the sudden presence gave me. The man was the same man from the hospital. The one that made Myungsoo angry. He was sat on the chair on my left looking at me while the sinister smile played on his lips. Instantly I could feel myself freeze from fear that the man settled in my body. I knew now he was dangerous, that's probably why Myungsoo didn't want to see him. His attitude was still the same, cold. 

"I didn't know you were Kim Myungsoo's type" He chuckled looking at me like I was his prey. His body lifted itself off the chair and he came by me crouching down. A hand grabbed my hair harshly pulling it back and lifting my head closer to his face as if inspecting me. The grip soon let me drop back on the bed harshly while the hand came to caress my cheek. "Your skin is so soft, beautiful" He whispered then gripped my face turning it then loosening the grip to down my neck "Myungsoo's got good taste" He stated chuckling. "I didn't actually know you were a man until I came to the apartment, you make quite the fitting woman" He said as a thumb past my lips.

"STOP!" I shouted when his hand kept roaming around me making me unomfortable.

"You have quite the mouth" He spat angrily while his hand gripped my face again "Someone with such a sweet voice shouldn't use it like that" He sang in a sickeningly sweet voice. My eyes shut and I frowned not likeing how his hands could roam all over me making me feel all dirty and disgusting. 

"W-what do you want with me?" I asked quietly not having anymore confidence to talk to the man who had total control over me. He leaned closer to me while snaring 

"I want Myungsoo to regret rejecting me as his partner" He whispered then shoved my head away while his hand moved lower down my body making me scared. The hand stopped at my stomach, however, his body moved on the bed making my eyes widen and my body shake in fear. 

"P-ple-ase, S-stop" I objected quietly while I started to sob. His hands where working on my shorts and removing them making my sobs get louder and more evident. I watched him smile at me as he pulled up my top and started to roam his hands around the expanse of my chest. "P-please" I sobbed again begging the man to stop "D-don't .... S-st-op ..... P-p-ple-ase.. S-stop it..." I felt lips on mine and I tried to struggle and turn my head away but they continued down my neck and on any expanse of skin that was exposed to the man above me. I could feel the hands roam lower till they grabbed my and I whimpered feeling so scared. I stopped struggling at this point I knew no one was going to help me so I let him do as he wanted and watched while crying as he took off his clothes and positioned himself in front of my entrance. I cried and pleas for him to stop came out naturally now.

"Let's see how Myungsoo feel when he see's his lover being , by me" I cried more thinking that were not even lovers Myungsoo won't even care. Then I felt something enter me but not him. I felt fear take over me and started to feel my body heat up. "You'll be begging for it soon" He whispered in my ear and laughed.

"I-i'm not... his l-lo-ver" I whispered as loud as I could "He won't do anything" I said sadly and watched as the man came closer to me. He laughed then...

SLAP

A harsh pressure came into contact with my face. I felt my tears fall faster from the pain I was in and laid there sedately. 

"Don't think I'll believe any of that " He chuckled loudly while I cried.

Do what you want. Nobody cares about me, no one will be worried. Only my brother but he's not here - he's in London. Just do it...

"GET THE OFF HIM!" 

Huh? That voice?

"I SAID GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF HIM!"

BANG.

What's happening? Why is my head spinning? I feel so hot. Why is it so hot?

"DON'T ING COME NEAR HIM AGAIN!" 

Myungsoo.....?

To be continued……..

Haha Update again People :D 

That's a lot this week I should be sick more often for you guys ^^ 

But no I really want food right now so I think we will have to pass on that "/ 

Sorry see you soon Lee_Shin-Hye ^_^

Updated again guys ^^

I think Sungjong almost recognize his feel to Myungsoo, and that’s make me excited when write this chapter. Then, I’d ask you all about next chapter. I wish to make MyungJong scene at next chapter. Do you all agree? [Sorry, my head was filled by ert think since I’ve like watch OVA (O///////O)]

If you all disagree, I’ll do revision to next chapter. Thanks for supports me and my stories. I love you all ^^