Truth Be Told

Forgotten: Remember Me

Jongin laid on his bed and stared blankly at the ceiling, thinking about random things. If no one wants to kill me, I'd betterjust do it myself. Jongin thought and opened his drawer to take the kinfe that he kept. "What the ?!" Jongin cursed. He looked pissed. 

Jongin stormed out of his room and shouted at the others, "WHO THE TOOK MY KNIFE?!" All eyes were on him and they knew exactly what Jongin was talking about.

'You wouldn't think that we'd let you kill yourself, right?" Chanyeol spoke up and Jongin shot a furious glare at Chanyeol.

"We searched your room and took away all the sharp objects." Kris said, not caring to look away from the television screen.

Jongin walked towards Kris and Kris immediately received a punch on his cheek. Kris held his cheek and got a cut by the corner of his lips. "What the , Jongin?" Kris muttered in a low voice. The others were kinda shock to see Jongin's actions. Jongin was breathing unsteadily. He was pissed. Maybe he just wanted to release his stress and just punch somebody.

"WHY THE WOULD YOU CARE IF I WANT TO KILL MYSELF?!" Jongin was shouting and holding on Kris's collar, hitting Kris's back on the couch repeatedly. 

Kris was annoyed with Jongin and grabbed on Jongin's collar and pushed him away, leaning him on the glass table, making Jongin's back hit the hard surface and winced in pain. "I ING CARE BECAUSE YOU ARE MY ING FRIEND!" Kris shouted back. The others were trying to seperate them both before the both of them would start killing each other but end up getting pushed to the floor.

Jongin was struggling to get away from Kris's strong grip but didn't have the chance. "Stop it Yifan! Let go of him!' tao shouted and pulled Kris's arms. Kris accidentally pushed Tao until he met the hard floor. Sure enough Tao was hurt. He didn't even believe Kris would push him like that. Kris looked at Tao with shock when he saw tears were starting to for in Tao's eyes. Tao stood up and went out of the house.

Kris let go of Jongin's collar and chased after Tao, "Zitao! I didn't mean-" Slap. A slap was heard from outside the house and the others were positive that Kris got slapped by his own boyfriend. "Zi-Zitao..." 

"DON'T 'ZITAO' ME. YOU WANTED TO PUSH ME. HERE GO AHEAD. PUSH ME!" Tao shouted and Kris went silent. Tao was crying since they heard sobbing from outside. Tao left after that, with his car and left Kris feeling guilty towards his boyfriend.

"Yifan... Why don't you-" 

"I'm gonna go home." Yifan cuts Baekhyun's words midway and turned around, walking away from the house. Slowly, Kris's figure disappears from sight.

Baekhyun closes the door and sighed heavily, "Can't we just have a normal one day?" baekhyun sat down on the couch and Jongin stood up, walking towards the door, "Where are you going?"

"Out." Jongin replied without looking back and turned the doorknob.


"Why am I still alive?" Jongin talked to himself, one hand holding soju. At first, he just wanted to go for a walk but ended up drinking and got himself drunk since he for God knows how many bottles he had. "I should be dead by now!" Jongin threw his hands high and then laughed. "Those ing friends of mine just won't let me kill myself. It's not like I have anymore things to do in life." Jongin's voice slurred.

"I bet your ing friends are trying to protect you." Jongin turned his head, cleared his vision and saw Luhan standing behind him with Sehun. Sehun looked worried of course.

"Hyung, did you drank all this?" Sehun asked when he landed his eyes on Jongin's table. Sure enough there were about 5 bottles! Jongin just replied with a chuckle and a slight smirked on his lips.

"We should bring you back to Chanyeol's" Luhan said and held on Jongin's arm.

"Wait. Just one more bottle." Jongin pleaded.

"No Jongin. That's enough." Then Luhan puts Jongin's left arm on his shoulder while the other on Sehun's shoulder. They took a cab of course since Jongin was too heavy to carry.


"Oh my God, Jongin, are you okay?" Xiumin opened the door and saw Luhan, Sehun and especially drunk Jongin. He quickly opened the door so they could come in.

Jongin stopped his pace and focused on something. More like someone's laughter. Somehow Jongin became sobber eventhough he drank 5 bottles of soju. He walked steadily and spoke when he met Kyungsoo, "What are doing here?"

Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow and answered, "Visiting my best friend. It's not like this is your house that I need to ask for your permission, right?"

Jongin's eyebrow furrowed and grabbed onto Kyungsoo's collar and hit his back on the wall, "You just love seeing me like this, don't you?! Don't you know that everytime I see you, you're killing e slowly?!" Jongin's tears fell. He didn't think twice about what he had said and maybe he wasn't as sobber as he thought.

"Kim Jongin! Let go of him!" Chanyeol pulled Jongin. Kyungsoo was dumbfounded. W-Why is Jongin like this? Did I do something wrong? 

"W-What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo stuttered.

Jongin replied Kyungsoo by pressing his lips gently on Kyungsoo's and tears streamed more. Oh how he missed Kyungsoo, his eyes, his smile, his lips. Kyungsoo was struggling to get away but Jongin was too strong. "Jongin, you're freaking him out! Stop it, Jongin!" and Luhan managed to pull Jongin away and Chanyeol blocked Kyungsoo so Jongin wouldn't pull Kyungsoo back in.

Jongin fell on his knees and he cried, "Please remember me.." Jongin sobbed. Kyungsoo was still confused on what was going on. "Don't you get it? I'm your boyfriend..." Jongin finally muttered.

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, 'B-But.. I already have  girlfriend and I'm not g-gay.." Kyungsoo spoke. Jongin cried more but Chen Luhan and Sehun took him to his room to calm him down while Xiumin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun calmed Kyungsoo down since he looked shocked.

"Jongin, you just lie down and get some rest, okay?" Chen said, on Jongin's hair. Jongin just kept quiet and closed his eyes. After a while, they heard soft snores from him. 

"I'm glad Jongin fell asleep. It's been awhile since I've seen him this peaceful.." Sehun spoke up, looking at Jongin.

"J-Jongin.." 

"Let me explain," Chanyeol cuts Kyungsoo's sentence and sighed, "Remember when you had your accident? Before that occured, you were dating Jongin." 

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes a couple of times, 'But I told you.. I'm not gay"

"Yeah, you may say that but before all this, you were. And in the hospital, you didn't see him because he was studying overseas with Yifan. We didn't wanna tell him because he was having his final exam and didn't want to disturb his studying. And we didn't wanna tell you about him because we were afraid that you would freak out like just now." Chanyeol explained in length.

"You're bluffing." Kyungsoo huffed.

"No, I'm not."

"Stop playing around, Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo suddenly was angry and he stormed out of the house. Chanyeol sighed heavily and looked at Baekhyun. I hope nothing bad would happen.

 

 

 


OMG finally I updated another chapter! TvT I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long. I can't seem to find the time to update this story. Sorry if there are any typos or grammar errors. So how was this? Is it okay? Please comment :) And don't orget to subscribe to since there are more to come! Kamsa! ~ <3