Missing You

Forgotten: Remember Me

The razing Sun brightens his room which was dark before. He could feel the heat slightly hitting his soft skin. Waking up from his beauty sleep, he rubbed his eyes ever so softly and turned his head to the left. He puts his palm on the bed sheet and smiled, Kim Jongin. He inhaled the scent of no other than his boyfriend. Another day without Jongin. he thought.

His phone vibrated not long after that and he smiled seeing the name on his phone, "Hello?"

"Goodmorning my little squishy Kyungie~!" Kyungsoo giggled on the other end when he heard his boyfriend's cute voice.

"Goodmorning~ Did you sleep well?"

"Of course not! My boyfriend's face kept on popping into my head!" Jongin teased and chuckled.

"Like you're the only one.." Kyungsoo spoke, more like a mumble.

"Aww did my Kyungie had a hard time sleeping too?~" Kyungsoo liked the way Jongin talked to him cutely because he'd imagine his boyfriend doing aegyos.

"Yes~" Kyungsoo pouted a little eventhough he knows Jongin can't see that.

"I wish I could hug you right now. I feel like I'm missing a part of me. I wanna kiss your forehead just like every morning when you wake up and you would snuggle closer to me." 

Kyungsoo felt somewhat pain in his chest. He really misses Jongin. Who doesn't miss their boyfriend that left for over a year already. Listening to Jongin saying the things that they used to do, brings tears to his eyes. Kyungsoo quietly sobbed and bite his knuckles so Jongin wouldn't hear him. "Me too." Kyungsoo managed to say, controlling his voice carefully.

"I really miss you, Do Kyungsoo. Very much." And with that, Kyungsoo can't hold back his sobs and burst out into tears and he didn't care anymore if Jongin hears him. He wanted to release the sadness that keeps building up in him everytime he wakes up to see 'No Jongin' beside him.

"Jongin ahh, I *sniffed* miss you too" Kyungsoo was still crying but he didn't hear any response from his boyfriend. "J-Jongin?" he called out. Listening carefully, he heard a slight sob coming from the other end. "J-Jongin ahh, d-don't cry~" Kyungsoo comforted his boyfriend. It's hard to see or hear Jongin cries since he's always a tough guy.

Jongin sniffed, "I-I didn't cry. I got a f-flu." Jongin tries to cover up his actions. 

"You were fine when you called first." Kyungsoo . 

Jongin on the other hand was scolding himself, you just had to be so emotional, didn't you Kim Jongin? "Fine. I cried. What? Can't a boyfriend cry because they missed their loved ones?" Jongin asked.

"I didn't say that. Is my Jongin mad at his Kyungie?~"

. He knows I can't stand that cute voice of his. Ugh! I hate myself for not resisting Kyungsoo's adorable-ness. Jongin cursed at himself. "I can't possibly be mad at you~"

"Wait. Aren't you suppose to be in class right now?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"N-Noo...?" Jongin hesitated. Kyungsoo could smell something fishy going on.

"Are you sure?"

"May.....be..?" Jongin finally answered.

"Yah, Kim Jongin! You should be in class right now!" Kyungsoo yelled at the phone and it almost made Jongin go deaf!

"But I still wanna talk to you~" Jongin tried to seduce Kyungsoo out of this. Kyungsoo nearly fell for Jongin's y voice but he quickly came to reality.

"Jongin. Now." He knew that it sounded demanding but he has no choice. Jongin really needs to study more. "I'll hang up, okay? I love you~"

Jongin just replied with a hum and after that, he hung up the phone. He threw his phone away on his bed and not caring where it fell. He ruffled his hair and screamed the hell out since he's frustrated that he can't talk longer with Kyungsoo than he thought he would.

"What the happen, man?!" Kris suddenly barged in Jongin's room.

"W-What? Oh nothing. I was just frustrated that I can't talk longer with Kyungsoo, that's all." Jongin answered Kris giving an 'I didn't do anything wrong' face.

"Ugh! I thought you got killed or something. Shish! You're not the only one that has a boyfriend who's far away. Zitao isn't here with me too, remember?" Kris pointed out.

Kris is one of Jongin's close friends and both of them went to the same University overseas. But not coincidentally. They've planned to go overseas together since in middle school.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. But at least you guys could talk on the phone for hours. And Zitao wouldn't even mind!" Jongin threw his hands up in mid air. Kris sat beside him and he only patted on Jongin's shoulder.

"Well then, pity you." Kris stuck out his tongue and quickly ran away before Jongin pnch the hell out of him. Aish that brat. Jongin spoke.

Following what Kyungsoo had told him, he dragged his own feet to class. Really can't focus in class since it was history, the most boring subject Jongin has ever know. So he slowly took out his phone and the first thing that caught his attention was his screen lock. Which was Kyungsoo's sleeping face. Then swiping the screen, he saw Kyungsoo's cute smile as his wallpaper. Again presing the menu button, he saw Kyungsoo's pouting face as his background. He really misses his boyfriend and really can't hold back his smile.

"Kim Jongin!" the lecturer's shout startled Jongin that he almost dropped his phone.

"Y-Yes, Sir?" Jongin nervously stood up from his chair. Kris was seating next to Jongin, 'worry' was obviously spreaded on his face.

"What are you holding in your hand?" his lecturer asked.

"N-Nothing, Sir." Jongin slowly hid his phone behind his back.

Kris was about to take Jongin's phone to hide it somewhere else but... "Wu Yifan! Don't you dare help him!" the lecturer shouted at Kris. Kris's hand stopped reaching for Jongin's phone. The lecturer was now stepping towards the boys saying, "Jongin, you better give me what you're holding before I go there or I won't give it back to you." 

The first thing that pops up in his mind was Kyungsoo. I can't contact him if my phone isn't gonna be given back. Quickly, Jongin walked to the front and handed his phone. "I'm sorry, Sir." Jongin bowed down.

"You made a good decision. I'll give this back to you after class. Now go back to your seat and don't disturb my lessons." The lecturer said sternly and once again, Jongin bowed and went back to his seat.

When Jongin went back to his seat, he saw Kris playing with his phone. Obviously smiling at his boyfriend's pictures. "Yifan, you better keep that away before Mr. Nags A Lot takes it away from you." Jongin said, giving a quick glance at Kris and smirks before turning his head back to the front. Kris just realised that it was totally a bad idea to play with his phone and decided to kee pit safely in his pocket.

After class was dismissed, Jongin quickly went to the front to his lecturer before he went out of class, "Sir, can I have my phone, please?"

"Oh yes, here you go." the lecturer sounded a little soft, not as usual.

"Thank you very much, Sir. I promise that won't happen again." Jongin bowed and Kris that was standing behind Jongin bowed too.


"Kyungie ahh~ today.... my phone got taken away by one of my lecturers..."Jongin confessed.

"What? Huhh Jongin ahh, don't play with your phone while studying, okay? You need to focus in class. Oh I'm so worried about you." Kyungsoo sighed.

"But- I missed you so much so I decided to look at your pictures," Jongin muffled out and pouted a little, "and it was history too. You know how I hate History classes." Jongin said, still trying to defend himself.

"Fine. Fine. And stop pouting. I know that voice. The voice that changed when you pout." Kyungsoo laughed on the other end.

"You caught me~" Jongin chuckled.

"Jongin ahh~ I got work to do. You get some rest okay? Take care. I love you so much!" Kyungsoo concluded.

"Done talking, already?" Jongin was dissapointed but he didn't want to argue about that. "I love you too, Kyungie~" and Jongin made a 'kiss' sound over the phone and Kyungsoo replied back.

Jongin just lay on his bed until sleep took over himself.

 


First chapter done! Hoorayyy! Sorry if this . I'm trying my best to write it as long as it could. But please bare with me and please subscribe, upvote and post feedbacks! Thank youu~ <3