Mixed Emotions

Forgotten: Remember Me

Later that evening, Chnayeol came back, his wound was treated, and the others came to his house. Chnayeol was fine. He wasn't even mad at Jongin. he knew Jongin didn't mean it. It was just an accident. Thak God it wasn't serious. Kris wentlooking for Jongin in the house and found him in the guest room. "Jongin ahh, Chanyeol-"

"DON'T COME NEAR! I'M DANGEROUS!" Jongin shouted and it startled Kris. But Kris came closer to him anyway. Baekhyun and Tao cleaned up the mess that Jongin made in the room. Jongin's still hugging his knees by his chest.

"You're not dangerous, Jongin." Kris comforted him. Jongin looked like a crazy person. Maybe he's traumatized by all of this. The tensions. Frustrations. Stress. Everything.

"Yeollie..Chnayeollie..Chnayeollie.." Jongin kept repeating Chanyeol's name.

Kris was worried about his best friend. So he gently hugged Jongin and Jongin rested his head on Kris's shoulder and he started to sob. "It's okay, Jongin. Everything's okay. Chanyeol's okay. And Kyungsoo-"

"DON'T MENTION HIS NAME! I'M STREESED OUT! I HATE HIM DATING WITH THAT GIRL! SHE'S NO GOOD!" Jongin shouted on Kris's shoulder. Kris just rubs Jongin's head slightly.

"What's wrong with me dating Da Hee?" Kris turned his head and saw Kyungsoo standing by the door, looking angry.

"K-Kyungsoo, Jongin is just tired. He didn't mean what he said. Just let him be, Kyungsoo." Kris spoke. Kyungsoo thought that might be true but he felt uneasy about it. Jongin on the other hand, didn't even noticed that Kyungsoo spoke. He just focused on Kris's shoulder.

"Yifan, you smell like lavender." Jongin suddenly spoke and suddenly giggled. Finally, Jongin laughed. It's been a long time since Kris heard him laugh. But Kris felt somewhat weird that Jongin suddenly turned from a sobbing mess to a fluffy sunshine. Maybe he's just tired.

"Jongin, you should get some rest." Kris laid Jongin down on bed and in an instant, Jongin dozed off.

"Guys, Jongin's acting wierd." Kris said walking out from the room.

"Weird? What do you mean?" Chanyeol asked.

"He was crying at first and after that he suddenly giggled."

"Maybe he's tired." Luhan spoke.

"That's what I thought too." Kris answered, sitting next to Tao.


That next day when Jongin woke up, he dragged himself to the kitchen, feeling hungry. "Goodmorning, Jongin." Chanyeol greeted and Jongin stopped his pace. "What's wrong?"

"Don't come near me." Jongin said, coldly.

"Why are you like this, Jongin?" Chanyeol asked and walked towards Jongin.

"I'd hurt you again."

"No you won't." Chanyeol hugged Jongin and somehow Jongin felt safe when someone hugs him. A teardrop fell from the corner of Jongin's eyes and Chanyeol wipped it away gently. "Stop crying, Jongin."

Jongin suddenly smiled, "I'm hungry!" and he went to the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Chanyeol was worried about Jongin. Maybe this was what Yifan said about Jongin acting weird. Is he going crazy? Chanyeol thought.

"Goodmorning, loved ones!" Baekhyun showed up so suddenly.

"Baekhyun! I'm cooking breakfast!" Jongin smiled happily. Baekhyun looked at Jongin with a worried look because all this time, whenever Jongin smiled, it's always warmth that greeted their hearts but this time, it felt different. Jongin's different.

When they ate breakfast, Jongin suddenly went quiet. he ate his meal silently. Not saying a single word. "Jongin ahh, you want to follow me to the airport to pick up Chen and Xiumin?" Chanyeol broke the silence.

"Oh sure! I'd love to!" Jongin spoke.


Kyungsoo and Da Hee had breakfast together at a cafe. "Da Hee, yesterday, when I was at Chanyeol's house, I overheard that Jongin didn't like both of us dating. He said that you're no good"

"And...you believed him?" Da Hee looked dissapointed.

"No! Of course not! You know I love you.. And you love me, right?"

"Of course I love you, oppa." Da Hee smiled sweetly and continued to eat.

Kyungsoo was still curious though. Because even though Kris said that Jongin was only tired, why would Jongin suddenly talked about him and Da Hee? The thoughts of last night clouded Kyungsoo's mind.


On their way to the airport, Jongin was quiet. "Jongin ahh, be honest with me, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes are focused on the road.

"Of course I am." Jongin answered.

Chanyeol took a glance at Jongin and saw tears flowing out from Jongin's eyes. But he was smiling. "No you're not. Stop hurting yourself, Jongin. I knew you're pretending all this. Pretending to act all crazy when you're not. Pretending that you're okay when you're not. Just stop, Jongin. Stop."

After listening to Chanyeol, Jongin immediately burst into tears. He was sobbing loudly and Chanyeol let him pour everything out. "I'M NOT OKAY! I'M NOT OKAY! I'M NOT OKAY! I'M STUPID! I EVEN GOT YOU HURT! I'M USELESS!" Jongin shouted in the car.

"I know you don't have any other options nd I'm sorry about all this. But please be patient, Jongin. I know everything woukd be back as it used to be," Chanyeol spoke slowly and parked at the airport, "You wait in the car, I'll go get Chen and Xiumin okay? And don't do anything stupid while I'm gone"

Jongin just nodded and locked the car after Chanyeol went out. he took out his phone and played some games. Jongin felt a bit calm after he poured out his feelings to Chanyeol.

A knock on the door and Jongin saw Chanyeol's face with two other guys. Jongin unlocked the door and greeted the other two. "Hi, I'm Jongdae. But people call me Chen and this is my friend, Minseok. You could call him Xiumin." Chen introduced himself and Xiumin boed. 

"I'm Jongin," Jongin held out his hand for a handshake, "Nice to meet both of you."


Kyungsoo and Da Hee went up a hill where they could see the beautiful view of Seoul. "Isn't this beautiful, oppa?" Da Hee rested her head on Kyungsoo's shoulder.

"Yeahh, very beautiful. Just like the girl I'm with." Kyungsoo smiled and caresses Da Hee's chin. But Kyungsoo felt something familiar about that place. But that was the first time he went there. I've never been here before.. But why do I feel so familiar with this place?

 

 


Yeay! Done with this chapter! This is the first time I'm making a doube update. hahahahahaha Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry if there are grammar errors or typos lol. Oh and don't forget to comment, okay? I'd love reading your feedbacks! Subscribe and upvote too! Thanks! <3