Betrayals

Forgotten: Remember Me

Chanyeol was quiet. He couldn't think properly. He was afraid that something bad would already happened to Baekhyun. He felt like he was going to throw up. So he stopped walking for a while, taking his breath. "You okay?" Kyungsoo asked, a little worried about his friend. Chanyeol just nods his head.

"Hey, Chanyeol, can you show me the picture again? You didn't delete it, right?" Jongin asked Chanyeol, lending his hand out. Chanyeol didn't answer though. He just took out his phone and gave it to Jongin.

"Wait. I think I've seen this place before." 

Chanyeol shot his head up after Luhan said that. "Where?"

"It looks familiar. I think I went here to hangout with my friends." Luhan answered.

"Think, Luhan. Think! Where is this?!" Chanyeol was shouting. He was desperate to find Baekhyun.

"Oh! It's nearby the car factory!" Luhan finally remembered,

"Is it far away?" Sehun asked.

"No no. We could walk from here."

"Well, hurry then!" Kyungsoo spoke, now running.


Baekhyun woke up, his head felt dizzy. He was wondering where he was and why was he upside down. He was blindfolded too. So he had no idea where he was. Baekhyun started to panic but stopped when he heard a voice. A very familiar voice. It can't be. That person was sort of talking to someone. But the voice was faint. He couldn't hear clearly.

"Chanyeol's here." A voice spoke up. It was a different person from the first one.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun was muffling in between the cloth that was placed over his mouth.

Not long after that, it was silence...Then someone took off Baekhyun's blindfold and Baekhyun was relieved to see Da Hee. "Da Hee! Where's Yeollie?" 

Da Hee was breathing heavily. As if she just ran a mile! "Chanyeol's outside. Him and the others are dealing with the bad guys. He asked me to quietly go in and help you escape. We really need to hurry." Da Hee tried to open the chains.

"Da Hee!" Kyungsoo called. Da Hee turned around and met eyes with Kyungsoo, "W-What... I thought I asked you to stay home"

Baekhyun was more confused, "W-What's going on?"

"Da Hee's with them." Chanyeol's voice was deeper than ever. His expression was serious. If it was possible, Kyungsoo's eyes grew wider. He turned his head to Chanyeol and back to Da Hee. Disbelief was written all over his face.

"Da Hee..That's not true....right?" Kyungsoo eyes were teary. The person that he loved betrayed him. Da Hee just kept silence. She didn't want to speak.

"What's going on here?" All of them turned to look at the person speaking.

"Wu Yifan!" Chanyeol was pissed. He banged Kris's back against the wall. 

"Yah! Yah! Yah! What's wrong with you, Chanyeol?!" Sehun and Jongin tried to seperate both of them apart.

"Yah, Zitao! What's with Chanyeol? And how did you guys know that we're here?" Xiumin asked.

Tao just smirked, not answering Xiumin's question, " Da Hee, why don't you try making Baekhyun's face more prettier"

"Wait.. What?" Xiumin got lost and confused.

"My pleasure." Da Hee took out a knife and positioned it on Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun flinches but he has nowhere to go since he's still being chained. Da Hee slowly made a cut on Baekhyun's cheek. And blood was flowing down. Baekhyun winced in pain, but he endured it.

Chanyeol let go of Kris and he looked fierce, "Walk one more step and you won't see him breathe in fresh air anymore." Kris spoke, smirking. Chanyeol stopped his pace and stood there, don't know what action to take.

Jongin just realized everything. Why was I so stupid to not realized this? Jongin immediately punched Kris on the cheek and kinda choked Kris, yelling, "SO YOU PLANNED ALL THIS ?!"

Chen and Xiumin tried to pull Jongin away, afraid that he might kill his own best friend. "Why are you doing this, Yifan? What did he do wrong?" Jongin asked.

Kris smirked, "Chanyeol knows about this. Luhan and even Chen knows too."

"About what?" Jongin looked confused.

"About me planning to kill Kyungsoo." Kris muttered out.

"What the ?" Jongin cursed.

Kyungsoo was shock to hear that too. But the question was, why was he the target? Xiumin, Sehun and even Baekhyun that was still upside down didn't believe what they heard.

"That's why all their partners doesn't know about this. Because I treatened them that if anyone ever tells Kyungsoo that he actually dated you, their partner would be the one that suffers. And Chanyeol did it. So Baekhyun suffers in my hell"

"Chanyeol...You guys knew about Kyungsoo being a target?" Jongin's voice cracked. He gently collapsed down to the floor and so does his tears. "Yifan.. You're my best friend.. Why are you doing this to me?"

Kris squated down to meet the same eye level as Jongin. He suddenly smiles warmly and crashed his lips on Jongin's. Jongin was taken aback by Kris's actions. Tao was dumbfounded, "Yifan... WU YIFAN!" Tao was helpless. He walked towards Kris but end up being pointed by a gun by his own so called boyfriend.

Jongin was trying to break the kiss but Kris was already pinning him against the wall, making him hard to escape. When Kris finally breaks the kiss, Jongin's breathing was unsteady, "The , Yifan?"

"Can't you see? I love you, Jongin. That's why I wanted Kyungsoo dead. He's in my way."

"Yifan! I thought you said you were getting your revenge! You told me that Jongin had done something bad to you and you wanted to teach him a lesson by killing Kyungsoo! I trusted you! All the kisses, all the hugs, that was just-"

Tao didn't manage to complete his sentence when Kris shot him, "He's too annoying." 

"Zitao!" Sehun and Xiumin went to Tao. Tao was bleeding terribly. His breathing quicken as he saw blood flowing non-stop. Then, Tao's breathing slowed down and he finally stopped. His time stopped. He had no life or soul anymore. Sehun started to sob and Luhan comforted him. Sehun didn't want Luhan's comfort since Luhan was in all this mess too, but he was too weak to object.

"WHAT THE , YIFAN?! YOU'RE JUST GONNA KILL PEOPLE LIKE THAT?! HE'S OUR FRIEND AND OTHER THAN THAT HIS YOUR-" 

"He could be next." Kris cuts Jongin's sentence.

"Don't. You. Dare."

"Why did you involve Da Hee?" Kyungsoo that kept quiet suddenly spoke. He didn't even care if Kris wanted to shoot him.

"Because I've been in love with you since high school. I bet you didn't even notice me," Da Hee answered, "So I asked for help. And since you didn't die, Yifan thought of another idea and this was it. To steal your heart so you wouldn't remember Jongin. Ever."

Kyungsoo's eyes widened, if it was possible, "But I'm strai-"

"You're gay, okay? Deal with it." Kris spoke.

"Are you sho- ackk.." Da Hee stopped her sentence. Everyone was shocked to see the scene. Chen, he stabbed Da Hee with a knife. He was crying. Maybe he can't stand anymore seeing everyone being ed up like this. Maybe he was fed up of everything. Maybe he went nuts.

"Da Hee!" Kyungsoo called out. Even though Da Hee had betrayed him, he still loved her.

"ARE YOU STUPID?! SHE BETRAYED YOU. SHE ING BETRAYED YOU! SHE DESERVES TO DIE!" Chen shouted holding both of Kyungsoo's shoulder while Kyungsoo was a sobbing mess.

"She deserves to die because of betrayal?" Kris huffed, "Then that includes you. You er" Kris pointed the gun and aimed it to Chen's head.

"Yifan! No!" Jongin shouted. He was about to stop Kris.

"Too late" and while smirking, Kris pulled the trigger and Chen died in an instant and collasped to the floor. Kyungsoo was shocked. Even worst, Xiumin was having a mental breakdown. 

Xiumin ran towards Chen's body, leaving Sehun and Luhan, "J-Jongdae... N-No.. NO!" Xiumin cried. He hugged Chen's lifeless body tightly, sobbing and Chen's hair softly.

"YOU SON OF A ! YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU!" Jongin punched Kris again and Kris spat out blood from his mouth. Kris fought back and hit Jongin's body to the solid floor, making Jongin winced in pain.

Chanyeol? At first, he was traumatized but went back to reality and helped Baekhyun free. He couldn't just let Baekhyun hanging upside down. He might die. "Hyunnie~ You okay?" Chanyeol looked worried.

Baekhyun nodded and massaged his forehead, feeling a bit dizzy. Chanyeol let Baekhyun sit dwon for awhile. Kyungsoo who was still dumbfounded by the terrifying scene, collapsed on the floor. He turned his head to Kris and Jongin. Kris was now sitting on top of Jongin, strangling him. And he was going to take out a knife. Kyungsoo stood up and went towards them both. He shoved Kris's body away and Kris fell to the floor. He, himself didn't know that he had those strength in him. "Stop this,Yifan."

"And why would I listen to you?" Kris pointed the gun to Jongin's head but his eyes are focused on Kyungsoo. Kris knew Kyungsoo wouldn't want another friend to die. Kyungsoo blocked Jongin so Kris couldn't shoot him. But it was just a trick. A trick that only Kris knew it would happen. He knew Kyungsoo would block his way that's why Kris walked closer to Kyungsoo, and whispered, "goodbye" 

Kyungsoo forgot about Kris's knife and got stabbed deep into in the stomach making Kyungsoo's mouth slightly agape. Tears flowed down as it was too painful for Kyungsoo to endure. Jongin got up and managed to catch Kyungsoo's fall. Kyungsoo's vision was blur, his hearing was faint. He could hear Chanyeol screaming but he couldn't hear clearly what he said.

Kyungsoo saw Jongin's beautiful features as he laid in Jongin's embrace. Jongin was crying and sobbing. He looked hopeless. Don't cry Jongin. Stop crying. Kyungsoo didn't manage to say that aloud. 

"Kyungsoo! P-Please! Don't leave me...!"

 

 


really sorry for the very late update. I've been brainstorming on what to write in this cahpter. so yeahhh it took me awhile until I got this. Sorry if there are grammar errors or typos though kkkkk~ xD I really hope you guys liked this chapter ^^ Subscribe, Upvote and comment! Please don't be a silent reader *puppy eyes* Kamsa! ~ <3