No, I Do Not

Forgotten: Remember Me

Jongin woke up, feeling a warmness surrounds his body. Slowly rubbing his eyes, he froze. "K-Kyungsoo?" Jongin spoke to himself when he saw the boy was lying beside him, peacefully. Jongin tried to move away but Kyungsoo shifts a little and was now snuggling more into Jongin's chest. Jongin's heart was beating rapidly. His mind was blank, didn't know how to react on this. "K-Kyungsoo ahh" Jongin softly rubs Kyungsoo's shoulder to wake him up.

Kyungsoo grunts, stretching his arms and tilts his head. "Why are you waking me up?" Kyungsoo asked, barely awake.

"Did you fall from the bed?" Jongin aksed, cocking an eyebrow.

Kyungsoo shot his eyes open and bowed, "I-I'm s-sorry. I was too scared last night." Kyungsoo apologised.

"Why do you keep on saying you're scared? Is something bothering you?" Jongin cupped Kyungsoo's cheek, shifting closer to the shorter.

Kyungsoo looked down and played with his fingers, "I've been having a nightmare lately.." Kyungsoo managed to spat out, "I-It's about Y-YIf-fan.."

"What did he do in your dreams?"

"Well, he kidnapped me.. And locked me in some basement I think, bringing a knife in his hand.. B-But.. you came and saved me but then everything was a blur.." Kyungsoo was trembling in fear.

"Don't worry.. I'll always be here.." Jongin pulled Kyungsoo to his embrace and Kyungsoo muffled a 'thanks' in between Jongin's clothing. Jongin doesn't know why Kyungsoo is acting like this but he really liked it. He enjoyed being close like this with Kyungsoo. His warmth, heartbeat, breaths. He misses those feelings and longed for it.


"Luhaeeennn~!" Baekhyun called out when he entered Luhan's house. Sehun was the one that opened the door, hair stil wet after taking a shower, gesturing both Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Where's Luhan?"

"Shower," Sehun answered short, closing the door behind him, "What brings you both here?" 

"Just wanted to hangout for a while" Chanyeol answered, resting his head on Baekhyun's shoulder and flipping the channels on the television.

"Oh hey, Baek," Luhan came out of his room, "Yeol"

"We got something interesting to tell.." Baekhyun smirked and glanced at Chanyeol who began smirking too.

"Stop with the smirking and spill it, hyung" Sehun couldn't control his urge to know what Baekhyun and Chanyeol wanted to say.

"Yesterday.. Kyungsoo asked me and Baekhyun to stay over.." Chanyeol started.

"But my giant here told that we were visiting my grandparents and didn't got the time," Baekhyun continued.

"Did you really visit your grandparents?" Sehun asked, not getting where it was going.

"What? No, idiot-"

Smack. "Ouch! Lu, why did you hit me?" Baekhyun rubbed the back of his head.

"You can't call my Sehunnie idiot, idiot." Luhan snapped and huffed. Baekhyun looked over to Chanyeol, wanting sympathy from the other but Chanyeol was too busy laughing to care and Baekhyun hits Chanyeol's shoulder, hard.

"Can we continue, please?" Luhan said.

"Okay, okay. So, since Jongin was there..."

"Don't tell me you let him accompany Kyungsoo.." Luhan's eyes was wide, can't believe what his idiot friends did.

Both Chanyeol and baekhyun nodded their heads, satisfied by their own actions. Sehun just facepalmed and Luhan felt like strangling the two, "Are you guys crazy?! Jongin's not ready for that! And Kyungsoo would feel awkward-"

"But Kyungsoo didn't protest when we asked Jongin to accompany him.." Chanyeol interrupted.

"Oh really?" Chanyeol nodded and Luhan was left figuring out why Kyungsoo wasn't protesting because he would whenever it's about Jongin.


"Does Sehun knows?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked when he was eating breakfast with Jongin.

"Knows? About what?" Jongin stopped eating, lifting his head, he asked back.

"About you having feelings towards him" Kyungsoo simply said, not trying to look up and just continued eating.

Jongin froze. "Wha-What?" 

"Isn't it obvious? I noticed how you rarely talk to him and how you keep your distance from him. And I notice how you would glance at him-"

"NO! I don't have any feelings towards him! Why would you even say that?! I rarely talk to him because there's-"

"You don't know your feelings, don't you? Your mind says no but your heart says the opposite. Yeah, I know Sehun's a nice kid. He's gentle, kind, loyal. Eventhough he's kinda quiet but deep down, he's just shy in expressing his emotions."

"I-I don't-"

Kyungsoo got up from his chair, washed his plate and squeezed Jongin's shoulder, "You should think carefully about it, Jongin. He's taken...by our best friend. Think wisely." Then Kyungsoo left the kitchen to go to his bedroom.

Jongin just sat alone, trying to comprehend what had happened. I don't have feelings towards Sehunnie.. I love Kyungsoo.. Sehun's a nice kid but Kyungsoo's my love.. Or did my feelings towards Kyungsoo's starting to fade? I do like the kid but just as a friend. Sehun's taken too. By my best friend! for God's sake! I don't love Sehun....do I? Jongin wasn't think straight. Things started to play in his mind. He thought that he might go crazy thinking about it. 


Jongin knocked on Chanyeol's door, thought that he should asked Baekhyun or Chanyeol about what happened. But there was no answer. So he dialled Chanyeol's number and somone did pick up, "Hello?"

"Yeah what's up, Jongin?" Chanyeol answered on the other line.

"Can we hangout for awhile? There's something I need to tell"

"Yeah Yeah.. Sure. Meet you in 10 minutes at the usual, okay?" Chanyeol then hung up the phone after Jongin agreed.

15 minutes later..

"It's about time you showed up.." Jongin scoffed, his arms folded when he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the coffee shop they usually go whenever they hangout.

"Sorry.. Baek didn't manage to find the right clothes to wear. You know how he is.." Chanyeol pointed at his lover and Baekhyun just grinned earning a grunt from Jongin..

"So this is about Kyungsoo.." Jongin started.

"Wait.. Aren't you waiting for Luhan and Sehun?" Chanyeol asked.

"L-Luhan and Se-Sehun's here?" 

"Yeah.. They were searching for a place to park their car since there were no space left at the front." Baekhyun answered.

Before Jongin could open his mouth, he saw Luhan  entering with Sehun behind him. Luhan looked over at their table and smiled broadly towards Baekhyun, Chanyeol and a dumbfounded Jongin. "Not happy to see us?" Luhan asked jokingly.

Jongin just smiled. Sehun took a sit on his right and Luhan took a sit on his left. So, Jongin was in between the two. It was already too suffocating for Sehun. Oh . What am I gonna do know? Jongin mentally scold himself. "Okay.. Where to we start?"

 

 


Very sorry for the late update guys T^T

School is ripping me apart. And don't mention about homeworks. Ugh

My exams are coming soon so I may update this story slow.

Please understand.

I hope this chapter is okay tho.

Please do comment. No silent readers, okay? *puppy eyes*

Subscribe and upvote is highly appreciated.

Kamsa! ~ <3