HanSun

You and Me, Please?

"Sunghi-ah! What are you doing with this boy? huh? betrayer!" Hyori fake sobbed and clung onto Chan, squeezing him and he wasnt having any of that. "Get off of me! you indecent child" He scolded and tried to pry her off with no avail. 

"How could you do this to me? huh? To us!" She wailed. "There is no us. Just me.. and then theres you" Chan snorted. 

"Punk." She pouted and stomped her foot. 

"Hyori, Channie, I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen.. I just... forgot?" I nervously chuckled. I hope they don't think anything is happening between us. I mean, I dont even like this guy ew, I was just trying to be nice because... I made up my mind on my new years resolution. 

This year I'm going to try to be nicer... 

"So, Sunghi, where were you gonna tell us about your affair? And dont me it wasnt an affair I mean you cheated on me" Chan pouts. "Aigoo, I still love you channie and you to Hyori, I just made a deal(?) with him" I went to hug them but Hyori stopped me before I could. 

"You made a deal?! omo, are you doing drugs?" She gasped and shook Chan. "My baby has turned into delinquet! Sunghi your breaking your poor omma's heart!" She cried dramatically and held her hand to her heart. 

"Mianhae, Hyori Eomma" Hansol chuckled and bowed to Hyori. "Excuse you, stop taking my baby away from me, shes mine not yours!" She scolded him and slapped his arm. 

This girl is too much.. no wonder Seungkwan likes her.  

"But.... I suppose I could lend her to you... Like I totally ship you too! SunSol! or maybe HanSun! Yes. Thats good!" She giggled and fangirled while clinging onto Chan again. "It's good right? Yes it is it sounds like that english word Handsome. I'm so amazing chan-ah arent I?"

Hyori... ships.. us? 

"no"

"punk" She sent him a glare and dragged him away. "If you don't think I'm awesome you cant ship it"

"I Dont." He boredly replied. "Fine. be that way. Were not friends anymore. So talk to the hand" She put her right hand up to him face and turned her head so she wouldn't face him and began to walk off. Aigoo these two. 

"Whatever"

" And I'm not buying you any ice cream later" 

"What?!" He screamed in disbelief. "You can't do that you promised! And friends dont break promises right?" He did a little Bbuing bbuing at her in hope to change her mind. "Pffft friends? I'm sorry who are you?"

"Your so mean Hyori NOONAhe teased. "N-noona?" She choked and glared at poor chan. "Noona? Your kidding me right. I'm not old" 

"Yes you are... MERONG" He stuck his tongue out and ran away.  "You little.." She murmurred before running after him. "Bye Sunghiiiii have fun with Hansol!! Dont do anything bad!" She did a little heart sign at the two of us and ran off to catch Chan. "Come back here you!"

 

"Well.. that was interesting.." Hansol murmurred. He grabbed my hand and intertwined it into his,"So, Sunghi where do you want to go?" He asked with a shy smile. "hmmm, Ive been wanting to try the new bubble tea shop" 

"Alright, bubble tea here we come."

 


Hi ! I know its been a long time but ive been busy with school and stuff... Miahnae. But ill try to update more often and write better once my exams and stuff are over which will be in about 2 weeks so please bear with me (: thankyou

 

Also I might continue this story from my other account instead HERE after exams but it will still be under this user. if you get what i mean