Date

You and Me, Please?

A/N: Hansols thoughts will be in GREEN. 


The morning was chilly but the sun was shining brightly welcoming the new day, Saturday. I could feel the positive vibes and for the first time in ages I woke up feeling so refreshed. I took a quick shower, 30 minutes being a 'quick' shower and got dressed into a cozy and casual baby blue pullover tee and black skinny jeans.

I then headed down stairs following the delicious smell of good food. "Mmm pancakes" I hummed salivating. I reached the dining table and plopped myself down to have Seungkwan place one of his freshly made pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and fresh berries in front of me. Yes, Seungkwan miraculously could cook, quite good at that, it was one of his special talents aside from video games. 

I thanked him and dug into my breakfast. I was happily munching it unaware of another presence that had quietly sat itself beside me staring at me shamelessly. Of couse I didn't notice this until I was interruped by a small "uhm." 

I slowly turned my head to find a boy with wavy brown hair way too close to me. Our noses were almost touching and my eyes widened. What was he doing here? "Hey Sunghi, nice to see your up bright and early." He smiled and my cheeks were feeling a bit.. warm."H-Hansol" I stuttered. Why was I stuttering? And why on earth is he in my house? 

I turned my head away from his face to which I recieved a chuckle. But the pink quickly faded away like it was never there and I just ignored him while I finished my meal. Why is she ignoring me now. Hmph I didn't do anything wrong.. Did I?

It then hit me. My awful brother and Hansol hang out here so much he gave him our spare key. I sighed and put my dishes away and washed them and he followed and watched me, leaning against the bench beside me. Seungkwan saw this and he left us alone, muttering someone about 'Be nice'. Hansol saw me struggling with the soapy plates as I almost dropped them,"Do you want any help with that?" He offered. "No thanks, I prefer to do things on my own." He sighed but helped anyway. "H-Hey I said I didnt need any help."

I pouted and tried to take the plate away from him. Why can't he just let me do things my own way. Why does she always have to be so stubborn. I huffed and let him finish it and walked away to clean up the table. And he soon followed after rinsing the plates. "Let me help you" he offered but I just ignored him and did it myself. Just let me help in some way. Please? "I just want to show you I'm not completely useless. alright?" I ignored him again. "Are you even happy to see me?" he asked. 

I stopped cleaning and faced him. "Yes, I am. I appreciate your offer but I like to do things my own way." I stated a little too harshly. He muttered a small alright. 

***

Finally shes done. "Sunghi-ah um, you didn't forget about our date did you..?" Our date? I completely forgot. "O-Of course not" I scoffed. "L-Let me just change quickly" I gave him an unconvincing smile and ran upstairs. Ugh, how could I forget. Me and the pretty boy, on a date. Oh Hyori and Chan would literally laugh so hard that it would be useless to shut them up. 

Right on queue they called me from Chan's cell. "Sunghiii" they chanted. " I hope you didnt forget about our outing" Hyori stated. Outing? What outing? "O-Of course not" I scoffed but she knew, she always knew. "Sigh Sunghi, what should I do with you.. Well anyway meet us at the mall okay?" 

"I-I'm sorry, I can't.. I have.. plans for today. Maybe next time?" 

"Okay.. sure, well anyways see you on monday!" 

"Yeah, Byee" I hung up, changed at the speed of light, grabbed my bag and quickly dashed down the stairs to meet Hansol. I wore a light pink floral skirt and a plain white top tucked into my skirt. Wow she looks amazing, like an angel. 

He held out his hand for me and I took it and we went out the door together.

 

We walked to the nearby park and bought ice cream and sat on the grass and talked. At first I was a bit uncomfortable but that soon faded away and we were laughing and just enoying the fresh air and each others company. We laid on the grass and stared at the clouds in the sky. "Hey hansol?" "Yeah?" he asked turning to face me. "I'm sorry for ignoring you and being mean this morning" I apologized. "Its alright" he gave a forgiving smile. "Hey Sunghi?" "Yeah?" "That cloud looks like a cute bunny, like you" He pointed to A cloud. It looked like a cute, fluffy bunny hopping around with lots of energy."It's so adorable" I giggled and pointed to another cloud which had a derpy face, "And that looks like Seungkwan" It truly did and we both cracked up laughing uncontrollably. 

"Oh oh, and that looks like you Hansol!" I kept laughing un controllably and he looked starstruck. "Im sorry but its the truth." I simply stated and continued to point at the cloud blob with a derpy looking face and head as I held my head high. He pretended to feel sad but then a wide grin appeared on his face and he attacked me with tickles. "Ahaha h-hansol s-stop! S-stop!"

I rolled around on the grass and 

giggled some more before he finally stopped and we just lied there panting trying to calm down.

When my breathing had finally become normal again I spoke, "Wow, I forgot how much torture tickles were."

"Torture? Are you calling me tourturer? Huh?" I laughed and replied "Only the torturer of boringness." He grinned at me and I grinned back. Why are you so lovable? 

***

We headed to the mall. The mall where Hyori and Chan would be and my giddiness from earlier instantly disappeared. please don't let them see us. Please please please. How bad would it look to them if I was at the mall with my enemy. The pretty boy who I despised, the one I gave into out of pity and guilt.

 

We walked into cute store that sold well, cute stuff from plush toys to clothing with cute prints of them. We walked around together and came across a some cute hair accessories. I looked through some of them but was taken aback when something was fixed onto my hair. 

I turned around to find Hansol smiling to himself staring at me. She looks so cute. "What?" I questioned him tilting my head. "Nothing, you just look real cute, especially right now." I blushed. "T-Thanks." Why are you so adorable? I took the clips off and gave it back to him to put away but he kept it in his hands. I frowned but continued to look around some more. 

I found a cute bunny plushy that I eyed a bit but decided not to get it. But he noticed it and grabbed the plush toy and hid it behind his back away from me. We walked around some more and I found a notebook that I liked and a few pens that I could use for school and went to the cashier to pay for them.

The man scanned them and smiled, "Is that all for today?" 

"yes thanks-" 

"These too!" Hansol butted in and placed the bunny plushy and the clips. The cashier scanned them and the total came to 20,000 won. I dug around my wallet to find my money and he butted in once again. "I'll pay" He handed the cashier the money and took the bag. "For you" He handed me the bag and pulled out the bunny plushie and placed it on my head, "Your so cute"  He chuckled and I blushed, again. I thanked him for paying and he replied with a no worries. 

Then I heard it. "SUNGHI!" I pivited to see Hyori and Chan waving at me. "and hansol?" Oh crap. 


Sorry for the long wait but I hope this chapter made up for it ^^ hope you liked it :) Please subscribe and comment if you want! Thankyou