Obviously

You and Me, Please?

"I'll go with you" I sighed in defeat. "what?" He asked teasingly "I didn't hear you, can you say that again?" My hand clenched in a fist and the palms of my hands started to go white and sweaty at how arrogant he was. I had too much pride but I was about to throw all that away but as usual he was making the most simplest thing difficult. 

"I said, I'll go with you." I tried to cough up in the least angry way possible. "Sorry what was that? I didn't quite catch that." He asked playfully, aish this boy."Ugh" I let out an annoyed groan and stormed up to my room. "I hate you, idiot" I mumbled the last part loud enough for him to hear just how annoying he is. 

"I didn't even do anything." He raised his hands up in the air making an 'I  surrender pose'. I scoffed. "Girls these days" he mumbled to himself. "I heard that." I yelled back. 

We or I continued working on our assignment for the next few hours while Seungkwan and Hansol played video games in the lounge room. Pabo Hansol, pabo seungkwan; ugh boys are such idiots. 

***

"huhu why is there so much work" I pouted and dug myself head first onto my bed. It been a week and a half and he still hasn't helped. Sigh, I wish that idiot would just help me instead of playing games all the time with that other idiot. Where's Hyori anyway? Isn't she meant to be working with him? I picked up my phone and decided to text her. 

Hyori                                                                                                                                                                                                                       +82               

You: Yoboseyo? Unni where are >:I Why aren't you with Seungkwan? ;) 

Hyori: Omma grounded me for sneaking out to buy ice cream in the middle of the night because it was hot... not allowed to go out or see anyone for a week either than school >:(

You: Awww :( I'm coming to sneak you out, I'll be there in 10

Hyori: This is why your my best friend SungHi :) but it's best I stay here otherwise omma might extent the week 

You: Arasso unni, I'll see you at school then! Annyeong 

Hyori: See you then, annyeong 

 

Huhu, lonely, I am so lonely, I have nobody fo- *Ding dong ding dong* ........ "Somebody get the door!" .......  "Do I have to do everything around here?" I sighed and sluggishly walked downstairs past the two lazy asses playing games still and opened the door to find my favourite giant with a big smile on his face and chic yet casual clothing. "Moon!" I shout and he embraced me in his arm, "Hey Sunny" I give him a small chuckle and pulled away. "What are you hiding behind your back?" I questioned him with a slight smile on my face. "Oh nothing, just a rose." He takes his hand away from behind and brings out a single beautiful red rose "For you" He smiles and hands me the rose. "For me? Jinjja?" I asked with a starstruck face. Why is he giving me a rose? "Of course for you" He gives me a wide smile. 

 

"Oh, Hyung, annyeonghasyeo" Seungkwan and Hansol greet him and do a small bow. They finally averted their eyes from the screen huh. "You gave Sunghi a rose? What's the occasion? ...... mwo are you two dating?!" He shouted in disbelief  pointing a finger at the two of us. "Aniyo!" I shout at him slapping his finger. "Haha no were not dating" Mingyu replies to Seungkwan.

 

*Mingyu's POV*

"No were not dating....... yet." I chuckle and mumble the last part so they couldn't hear me. "Sure seems like you are" Hansol comments under his breath. "What did you say?" Sunny asks Hansol. "Oh, nothing" he replies back with a slight hint of saddness in his voice. Is he jealous that Sunny likes me and not him? I know that he's got a crush on Sunny, it's so obvious.. 

 

*Last week* 

"Yah Sunghi!" Hansol shouts towards her. "mwo?" He suddenly takes her sunglasses off of her face. "I need to borrow these, my future is so bright my eyes just can't handle it." I wouldn't even know why she had them or why he needed them. It wasn't even sunny. "Ugh, you little jerk" she screamed at him and took them back. "Your right, you should have them, my futures not that bright... if your not in it" He mumbled at the end softly so she couldn't hear. She scoffed and walked away. 

 

*A few days ago just before class* 

"Hansol-ah, I need my pen back" She whined and put her hand out for him to give it back. "Hansol-ah!" She groaned at him. "Call me oppa" He said calmly with a smirk on his face. "No." She replied sternly. "Well then..." She groaned and shouted at him in the middle of the hallway. "Give me back my pen!" Her hand quickly went to reach for it but he pulled his hand away. "Sunghi don't you have any manners, you've gotta say please." She scoffed. "Please my . Now give it." Her hand out reached waiting for the pen to be in it. "Sunghi, it's not that hard, its just a word" *Bell rings* "hmph, can you..... p-please give me back my pen" She stuttered, almost choking on the word please. He handed her back the pen. "See that wasn't so hard" He grinned and patted her head. Sunghi's mouth dropped in disbelief and slapped his arm and stormed away with Hyori and Chan who were silently giggling beside her. 

 

You know what they say, 'when a guy likes a girl, he teases her'

 

"Anyway, Sunny would you please join me?" I asked turning a slight tint of pink with a smile. "Of course, let me just get ready" She dashed upstairs. "Hyung, make sure to bring her back" Seungkwan smiled at me, "But you dont have to of course... she can sleep at your place and I'll have the house sibling free" He winked and walked back inside with a 'hesitant to leave Sunghi with me' Hansol and they continued their game.

 

***

I outstretched my hand to her, "lets go" 

 


Sorry that these chapters might be a little short :c but thankyou for continuing to read :) And if you have instagram it would make me very happy if you could follow my seventeen fan acc on instagram @fyeahseventeen