Moments

You and Me, Please?

Mingyu and I walked through the front door laughing like mad people only to find Seungkwan and Hansol still playing games.

Typical. 

 

"Hi Sunghi-ah! How was your date?" Seungkwan asked playfully and ran away. "Y-yah! It wasn't a date!" I yelled at him before running after him and trying to hit him with my bag. "Are you sure? It sure looked like one. Maybe you guys even kissed!" He teased making me stop in my tracks. He did not just say that. I felt my cheeks becoming hot and red. "We did not kiss!" I yelled again running upstairs to my room, my face as red as a cherry tomato. "Meh, bipolar." he shrugged it off and continued playing with Hansol who seemed jealous at the fact that you blushed when he mentioned that you 'kissed' Mingyu.

Does she like him? Did she really kiss him? 

***

You were sitting on your bed pondering what to do. It had been a few hours since you last ate and you were beginning to feel hungry. You had left Mingyu downstairs with your brother and that annoying creature. I couldn't face him. Not after he saw I blushed. What's even worse is what happened earlier. 

 

*Flashback*

"Thank you moon. I really enjoyed our da- I-I I mean outing." I gave a weak smile and slightly turned my head as a light shade of pink appeared on your cheeks. "Your welcome sunny." He smiled and whispered in your ear, "and it was a date if you say so." Your face went an even darked shade of pink and he chucked and leaning in to give you a peck on the cheek. But before he could do so you turned your head and your lips almost touched. You freaked out and accidently pushed him and he tripped and fell on his back. 

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" You panicked and out streched a hand to him to help him up but instead you tripped and landed on top of him. "Uhh" He gave a slight chuckle at our awkward position and started to blush. "I am so sorry! I dont know what going on with me today" I tried to lift myself off of him but failed and fell back onto him. "Sorry." I blushed and turned your head as an old ahjussi was walking past and yelled at the two of you, "Theres a time and place for everything, but out here is not the time or place" He gave a smile at the two of you and chuckled continuing on his way. 

 

"I'm sorry." I apologized once again and managed to get off him. "Its okay" He replied and embraced me in a warm hug. "Thank you for the lovely date, I always enjoy your company." I smiled and then laughed. He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders and his head tilted a bit, "what's so funny?" he asked. "oh, Nothing" She laughed again. "Its just that, that ahjussi thought that......ahaha" I continued to laugh uncontrollably and so did he. I then managed to open the door and walk through.

*End of flashback*

***

*Mingyu's POV*

I guess I'm a bit disappointed she doesn't think of me the way I think of her... that we would date and .... no, it's too soon for that. I chucked silently thinking about her. "Well I'm going to head off" The two boys nodded and said goodbye with their heads still glued to the screen. I texted Sunghi and told her that I'd be leaving and that I'd see her tomorrow at school because I didnt get to say a proper goodbye before she ran off. I let myself out and walked down the cool street.

 

On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about our little incident. I grinned. 

The way she blushes, the way she moves her head in embarrasment, the way she apologizes when it isnt her fault. These are the little things I love about her and I think I'm falling for her even more. 


Im not exactly sure if this makes sense or not... but anyway ty for reading :) and I also wanted to say that most likely I'll be updating every tuesday or wednesday so stay tuned for next chapter ^^