Feelings emerge

You and Me, Please?

"Ugh, why can't you do anything!" I half shouted at him trying not to disturb my mum working working upstairs. 'Why did I have to be stuck with the most annoying, immature brat ever.'

We'd been sitting in the living room for almost an hour doing our history assignment -correction, I've been doing our history assignment for the past hour while he's been lazing around watching tv. He mumbled a small "what?" seconds later still immersed in the show on tv. Ugh, why why why him. 

*Hansol's POV*

Sunghi's couch is so comfy, if only she would stop working and just sit with me and enjoy the movie. *sign* if only. "Hansol Vernon Chwe, move your lazy and help me." She shouted. She sounded annoyed. Aigoo this girl. "No." I replied sternly feeling a small smirk forming. "Excuse me?!" she shouted back, this time I felt like she might kill me soon. "I said no. I don't want to." I said in a monotone. She then started shouting at me not caring anymore that her mothers working, "Ugh! You can't do anything can y-" I sighed and sharply cut her off, "I'll do it" I said fimly. "You'll do what, huh? Watch me work?" Questioning me still enraged. "I'll help you. Under one condition." "Yeah? And what's that?" She turned to face me and doesn't look impressed or conviced that I'll help her. "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked with a slight smirk. "No, not really since all your conditions are stu-" I dug up all my courage and exhaled.

"Go on a date with me."

***

"Oww, Seungkwan my face hurts" I complained to him while rubbing my left cheek. "Of course its going to hurt, 1. She hates you and 2. Her slaps feel like an elephant whipped you in the face with his trunk." His voice trailing off as he walks towards the kitchen. He then came back with an icepack and two drinks"here" He said giving me the icepack and a drink, "Thanks." He took a sip before questioning me, "So why exactly did Sunghi hit you?" Seungkwan asked, his voice full of curiosity. "w-well... um..." I stuttered. "yes..?" 

"I told her that I'd help her ifshewentonadatewithme." 

"What?"

"I said, I told her that I'd help her ifshewentonadatewithme"

"Slower"

"He said, that he'd help me if I went on a date with him" We both looked up to see who the voice came from, black laced up wedges, black scater dress complimented by pretty long legs, a small white purse and a pretty face, Sunghi. "And he was of course declined." She gave a small smile to Seungkwan and gave me a death stare, drilling into my eyes. He mumbled a small "Oh, I see..." She continued, "Anyway, oppa, you better not arrive late at the restraunt, you have an hour to be there. In the meantime I'll be at Mingyu's house," And the door closed with a thud. "Why does she always go to Mingyu's house?" I asked. "Only when your here..." He said in a joking matter even though it wasnt really a joke and I knew it. "I'm so hurt Sunghi, so very much" I faked a broken heart. "Hansol's got girl trouble" He teased and quickly ran away. "Yah! No I Don't! Come back here!" 

* End of POV*

 

***

"Saeng il chuk ha hamnida~ Saeng il chuk ha hamnida~ Sarangha nuen Seungkwan~ Saeng il chuk ha hamnida!" * "Woo!" We all cheered. The restraunt was the perfect venue to celebrate Seungkwan's 17th** birthday with lots of space for food, guests and party decorations. "Happy Birthday Seungkwan oppa!" I shout to him while handing him the present I had bought. 'Kamsahamnida Sunghi-ah" He gave me a big smile. "Open it at home" I Insisted 'Wae?" He asked with a confused look on his face. "You'll see" I winked at him and left. "Sunghi-ah!" two voices called for me. "Hyori! Channie!" I shouted to them. "Sunghee-ah! Sorry we're late," Hyori apologized, "This one" She nudged Chan, "Ensured his dad that he knew the way without a GPS and got us lost." "Yah! I knew the way okay, you just kept talking over me while I was giving instructions" He complained. "Guys, stop bickering and enjoy the party okay? I'm just glad you made it on time so I wouldn't be stuck talking to all the adults." I joked. "Sunny!" A familiar voice called out to me. "Moon!" We hugged as if we hadn't seen each other in forever, even though the two of your had arrived together, your head leaning on his shoulder, it's so comfy. "Annyeong Hyori, Chan." "Annyeong Mingyu oppa and Hyung" the two chorused. "Guys have you seen the dessert table? It's massive and piled with delicious foods, c'mon lets eat!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the dessert table with Hyori and Chan giggling behind. 

 

*Mingyu's POV* 

I grabbed Sunghi's hand and I'd never realized it but her hand is so soft, and warm and it fits perfectly in mine. Do I... possibly like her? 


* Saeng il chuk ha hamnida ~ etc means happy birthday to you 

** Seungkwan's actually turning 16 but in korean age hes 17 :)