Ugh, Pretty Boys

You and Me, Please?

*Hansol's POV*

"Bu Sunghi!" I shout, running after her hoping to recieve her attention. As always she just sighs and replies "Go away, I dont have time for pretty boys like you with their fangirls." "Oh, so you think I'm pretty?" I start to smirk but like always she will always answers with a mean reply, "Ugh, ew no. Your so annoying! Why can't you ever leave me alone!" There she goes again, walking off angrily.

 

*Sigh* Why can't she see the way I feel..

 

The fangirls of mine crowd around me, cutting the distance between me and SungHi shouting at me, "Oppa! Oppa!" My friends come to join me after whitnessing what went on between SungHi and I, "Why do you always talk to her? She wants absolutely nothing to do with you" Seungkwan points out."I know, I know, but its just that.. if I keep nagging her maybe, just maybe she'll like me back.."

*End of POV*

***

I go to sit down by our tree like I always do during break waiting for my best friends Hyori and Lee Chan. I was about to doze off when I heard it, "Yah SungHi! Why do you always ignore Hansol?! I mean he is best friends with your brother." 

"Aigoo, Babo Seungkwan and his friends, babo seventeen!" 

"Aw SungHi why can't you at least TRY to like them. I mean their so cute and handsome! Come on SungHi, hes YOUR brother"

"Ugh Puh-lease, their just pretty boys who control the whole school and pretend to be modest, especially that Hansol. 'Yah Soo min, you look good today!' 'Gomawo hansol! you too' 'Gomawo Soo Min but not really' ugh."

"Nice acting  but I'm pretty sure that never happened." Lee Chan states in a joking manner and sits himself between you and Hyori and starts to giggle with her. "I don't recall it Sunghi, hmm, are you sure you don't secretly like Hansol and dream about him" Hyori says while Lee Chan starts to have a laughing fit."NO WAY NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!" I exclaimed jumping up with clutched fists and finding everyone in that area staring at me. I slowly sat back down while Hyori and Chan were laughing their heads off. "Aigoo you guys!!" you pouted. 

 

Finally after a long time Hyori and Chan stopped laughing. 

"Finally, are you done?"

".......... AHAHAHA" 

"Aigoo.. I don't get why thats still so funny..."

*laugh* "It just is" They both reply while rolling around on the grass.

***

*Bell rings*

"Time to go! Later Chan" I shout as I dart off 

"ANNYEONG SUNGHI" He shouts back 

"WAIT FOR ME SUNGHI!" Hyori shouts at me while trying to catch up.

 

I continued running to my next class and turned to look back to where Hyori was, seeing her panting because she used up all her energy laughing which made me giggle. I turned back and suddenly fell onto someone. "Oww" I rubbed my head and found a cut on my forehead. "Owww" I saw the back of a boys head with wavy-ish brown hair and seungkwan helping me and the boy."Seungkwan why ar-" the boy turned around to face me and out of all of people I could have fallen on I fell on the one and only Choi Hansol.

 


Hi :) This is my first fanfic of the yet-to-debut rookie group Seventeen. I hope you enjoy it and comment and sub, 감사합니다 (kamsahamnida), thank you :) and sorry its short :/ P.S For future refrence Sunghi is pronounce Sung-hee for fluent english speakers who dont know korean pronunciations of letters (if that makes sense)