I'll go

You and Me, Please?

*Hansols POV*

It's been two weeks since we started the assignment and she still hasn't accepted my reqquest. How stubborn is she. I really want to help even if she won't go on a date with me but.... I can't just throw away my pride. What would I be without it. But in the name of gentlemen I will."Sunghi-ah, let me help you. You don't have to-"

"I'm perfectly fine without your help. In fact, I've been able to do this whole project. without. your. help. Now please leave, I'm trying to concentrate." She tried to sound calm but deep down I knew that she was feeling all the stress piled up in her from homework, sports and this assignment. "Oh, ok then.." I slowly walked away guilty and devastated.

A man shouldn't let a girl do all the hard work. 

Time to step up and be the better man. I went into the kitchen and made her some chamomile tea, I've heard this stuff is good for you, and it relieves stress and helps you sleep better, and well frankly, I'm pretty sure she needs it. "Ha, Look at you Hansol, the tea know-it-all," I chuckled to myself while preparing the tea. 

***

"There" I proudly smiled to myself and went to give her the tea. When I got back she was already sleeping with her head on the table and some drool coming out of . Aish this girl. I placed the tea on the table and shook her. "Yah, wake up" 

She let out a soft groan.  I poked her forehead and she slowly woke up. "Aigoo. What do you want?" She asked sleepily. I gestured a hand towards the tea."Drink. You need it." She looked at me strangely, like I was an alien. She inspected it and kept looking at me curiously with her big brown eyes. 

"What is it?" She asked. "Tea." She nodded and drank. She tasted it and her face lit up. "Gomawo Hansol, it's good." Pleased with her response I sat next to her and wiped the drool off her face. "Such a disgusting girl" I teased. "yah!" She shouted and gave me a I'm-going-to-kill-you look and threw a pillow at me. She missed and I smirked and threw one back at her, hitting her in the arm. "yah! A guys not meant to hit a girl." I smirked. "Well, I'm not your ordinary guy." 

She threw another pillow at hitting me square in the face. She then ran away from me knowing I was going to kill her. I was shocked and angry so I ran after her. "Come back here!" I shouted after her. "Never"

We ran around the room chasing each other until I climbed over the table after her, knocking the rest of her tea over. "Hansol!" She gasped, with her hands over staring at all her hard work. gone. "Sunghi-ah, I'm so sorry." She tried breathing properly but she couldnt and slumped onto the couch. "Sunghi I'm really really sorry." I apologized. I really was. 

No words were coming out of . "Let me make it up to you. Arasso? I'll help from now on. I promise" She slowly nodded not believing my change of attitude. "What do you want me to do first..?" I asked. "U-um j-just get some p-paper and look for some info on the laptop and go through the history to find the websites I've used while I try to save some of these papers" 

I nodded and went straight to work. I found majority of the websites she had used and recovered most of the information. "There" I smiled to myself. "Sunghi-ah I'm done." I yelled for her. "Alright, I'll be there in a second" she yelled back. 

While waiting for her I found myself scrolling through her web history. I couldn't help but look even though it's wrong. I found myself listening to  a song on youtube of a band named B.A.P. They were singing 'Secret Love'. I have to admit it's really good. 

***

"Good job Hansol, and thank you for helping" She smiled at me, a genuine smile, not like those death glares she gives at school for annoying her. "Your welcome" I smiled back. "I'll be leaving now" I went to get my bag and jacket and slowly walked towards the door. What was I even waiting for? 

"H-Hansol, u-um, since you did help.. I'll go... I'll go on a d-date with y-you" She stuttered a bit and nervously waited for me to reply. "Okay, Thank you" I smiled at her and so did she and I let myself out. "Annyeong Sunghi-ah, Saturday 10am, I'll pick you up." 

At that I left with the biggest grin on my face

Thank you for accepting me.


Sorry I didn't update last week :( had too much homework. I hope this chapter made up for the lack of update :) thankyou for continuing to read and I hope you comment and sub ^^ 

 

Also, Happy belated valentines day

AND

the 11th of February was Lee Chans B-day, Happy Birthday 15th to him ^^

AND 

Happy birthday Hansol and Seokmin !! ^^