Food Fight

The Seven Idiots

"No, you idiot!" Sungyeol yells at Myungsoo. "You're supposed to dip your fries in the chilli sauce instead of spreading the sauce on your fries!"

"Shut up," Myungsoo snarls. "I eat how I want to."

Sungjong slaps his forehead with his right hand. He should have listened to Hoya. That morning, Hoya invited him to eat lunch with him, Woohyun and Sungyeol and Sungjong had agreed with the condition that Myungsoo came along. Hoya told him that if Myungsoo came along, disaster would occur and Sungjong stupidly thought the older guy was exaggerating.

Look at what is happening now.

"You're so weird," Sungyeol comments carelessly.

"I'm not weird!" Myungsoo huffs. "You're naggy."

"Can the two of you please shut the hell up?" Sungjong snaps at last, getting too annoyed.

"He started it first!" the two of them exclaim, pointing at each other. Then, they glare at each other like kindergarteners.

Sungjong ignores them and continues to eat his food while Woohyun and Hoya roll their eyes, indicating that they are used to this already. But since Sungjong isn't, Hoya elaborates, "They're always like this. They can't stay in one room with each other without biting each other's head off. It's normal for them to be this way. Don't bother them."

"Why are they like this, though?" Sungjong asks curiously.

Woohyun shrugs. "They say that people who fight will end up marrying each other," he states nonchalantly.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol, who are busy arguing, finally look up after they hear the word 'marry'. Their eyes widen and they scream at the same time, "Ew, no way!" Everybody in the cafeteria turns to look at them with puzzled expressions on their faces.

Woohyun and Hoya high-five each other and laugh their asses off while Sungjong just sits there with a blank expression on his face. He does not get what is so funny. Well, the idea of Myungsoo and Sungyeol together is terrifying. Imagine if they will fight every day. Drama, drama all day long. Besides, it is weird for them not to fight.

Sungyeol takes Myungsoo's fries that have chilli sauce on spread on top of it and throws it towards Woohyun's face. Woohyun ducks it instinctively and laughs even harder. Myungsoo who does not like to be laughed at takes Hoya's salad and throws it towards Woohyun's chest. Woohyun who is too busy laughing does not notice the salad coming his way until it is too late.

"Hey!" Woohyun yells warningly.

Myungsoo smirks smugly.

Woohyun, infuriated by Myungsoo's annoying smirk, takes his glass of water and dumps it on top of Myungsoo's head. "What the hell?!" Myungsoo curses out loud and Sungyeol laughs at the sight of Myungsoo's wet face.

Myungsoo takes his fries that are filled with chilli sauce and dunks Sungyeol's head inside of it. Sungyeol looks up, furious. "You are so dead!" he yells with his face smeared with chilli sauce.

Sungjong just looks at them weirdly while Hoya and Woohyun are laughing so hard that they are clutching their stomachs. Suddenly, Sungyeol takes Sungjong's bowl of Jjajangmyeon and throws it towards Hoya. Hoya spits out a curse and splashes his milk on Sungjong's face, taking him by surprise.

Sungjong is taken aback by the sudden splash of milk. He lets out a ehem, girly, shriek when the milk splashes on his face. The whole cafeteria is stunned into silence. Everybody is anticipating Sungjong's next action. Sungjong, who has always been a calm person, is suddenly feeling extremely annoyed. He stands up and goes to the counter and takes a bowl of soup before he returns and pours it on top of the four idiots' heads.

The four idiots yelp in surprise by the sudden retaliation. Suddenly, chaos erupt. The five of them just take any kind of food and throw it at one another, not caring about the fact that everybody is staring at them. Soon enough, more people join them just for the fun of it.

Sungjong does not know what he is doing but for the first time since he has been a cupid, he is having real fun. Who knows a food fight is actually quite fun?

Well, it is fun until....

"NAM WOOHYUN, LEE HOWON, LEE SUNGYEOL, KIM MYUNGSOO AND LEE SUNGJONG!" a voice yells. Everybody turns to look at the person who shouts the names, ceasing their actions.

"To the principal's office," Dongwoo, the head of student council says. When the five of them let out a groan simultaneously, Dongwoo adds, "Now."