chapter 7:Special Guests

troublemaker love

Jihyun pov

*Ding dong*finally beast is arrive,i reach to the door while shouted to the another guests"everyone.....!!!our special guests is arrive".i open the door and welcome them.

Hyuna pov

hyunseung

hyuna

i sat on the sofa and i hear jihyun unnie shout to all of us that the special guests is arrive,and i so shock that one of the special guest is hyunseung and he walking toward me while smirk at me*what...wrong with him?*"oh hi!!...good to see you here kim hyuna"i-give-him-what-the-hell"good to see you here kim hyuna"-face"hi!! Good To See You Here Hyunseung"

Hyunseung pov 

i really shock that i saw hyuna at the party,*well...well...well kim hyuna lets greet  you*i smirk at her while walking toward her,"oh hi!!...good to see you here kim hyuna"and she give what the hell"good to see you here kim hyuna"-face*i tried not to laugh at her * and she reply "hi!! Good To See You To Here Jang Hyunseung"hahhaha she tried to micmic my voice so cutee...."so what you doing here""what i doing here?this is freaking my house hahhahha"that laugh so adorable...but i so curious why hyuna living here with vampire?did she know that vampires exist..."you living here with jihyun noona?""yes what wrong?""oh..hrm n-nothing hahhaha"i laugh awkwardly and we both keep silence...i should ask jihyun noona about this"oh...i better go hyuna,i think my brother is looking for me somewhere...bye see you later""bye see you later to"she give me a warm smile and i walk off from her to find jihyun noona.

Jihyun pov

hyunseung

jihyun

i saw hyunseung walk to me with question face plastered on his face*what happen*"noona i want to ask why hyuna live in this---"i shut his mouth with my hand and ask him to came with me upstair..."so why hyuna live in this house....?"hyunseung low his voice,"that because----"i told hyunseung the whole story about how i meet her-hyuna parents and foster parents-meet another 4 minute-we became bestfriend and end up live together."whatt!!! so...you mean that her parents is a vampire?she is half-vampire and half-human but she dont know that she is a half-vampire?and she will return to full vampire when her birthdaycome?really???"duhh!!!this kid ask me a lots question,i smirk...so is my turn to ask him a lots of question"yes...yes...and yes is true...true so can i ask you some question?huh"*smirk*

Hyunseung

hohoho....i got a weird feeling when noona smirk at me"what?""you like hyuna right...?"i really shock with the sudden question"hahahaha....i-like-hyuna?you kidding me right noona?"ha-ha-ha i not kidding hyunseung,i know you like hyuna so stop pretending you not...."so...i argue with with jihyun noona about i like hyuna or not while we two go downstair.

I know is boringg and short chapter guys....hehehe...dont worry i will update soon...and this---

hyuna(you) necklace that your mom give

and this jinho oppa(smirk) will be a newcharacter....kyaaaaa....!!!so handsome