chapter 10:thirst

troublemaker love

hyuna 

hyunseung

Jinho

Eunji

 

hyuna pov

I walk away back to my house ignore the kids(

Hyunseung and jinho oppa)and getting greet by the pranker aka eunji...she looking at me while smile like urghh...idiot..."ah...wae???...""did you have a fun date with hyunseung and jinho oppa""y ah h...is n-not a date!!!"!!why i  stuttering...and i blush thinking of hyuseung and me at the garden...after that we hear hyunseung and jinho oppa shouting my name...then whe they saw me they came to me and..."hyuna...hyuna-ah...who was the  most handsome between me and that brat???"jinho oppa smack hyunseung neck..."it is me right hyuna...i was the most handsome between that..ughh what is name again...hyusung?hyu-""Its H.Y.U.N.S.E.U.N.G...you brat..."ishh3...this guys can i have a peace..."Guys...GUYS!!!!shut up..the both of you are handsome....Happy..."thcc that it!! both of them zip that mouth..while glaring at each other....after that the both pout..how cuteee~~~ans walking away from me..sulking...

 

And i look at eunji and rolling my eyes..."you can laugh now"and i walk away from her before i be deaf because of he laugh..i when to kitchen to drinking a glass of water..ughh my throat because of shouting..but my throat feel very weird...even after drinking some water...ughh i still feel thirsy even drinking 2glass of water...sudently,i feel like my throat was burning inside,i grab some water again and grab someone phone that was on the kitchen table too call jihyun unnie..."u-nnie..hh-help me..""k-kitch-en"then i drop the phone,i fell to the floor and faint...

 

ohh...hey!!!guys soory for not update...like i promise to you guys i will update double chapter today...the reason i did't update because my family and i was move to our new house...so i was so busy to packing my stuff...but i not feel  happy because my older brother got the second bigger room*of course my parents the main *ughh just because he the older...he can bully the younger...but i prank my brother while he was sleeping like dead men at living room...i take my make up and put red lipstick on his lip,nose then draw some eyeliner to his cheek to making him look like cat then i take his picture with his phone to sent to his friends even teachers and her girlfriend(kyaa....she my bestfriend and i happy for both of them)hahahahaha......!!!!take that bro....

 

I hope you guys look forward the chapter....thanks for subs and vote...lovee..you guys♥♥♥♥♥sorry for not update for so long....