Chapter 11:Symptoms

troublemaker love

jihyun

 

gayoon

jihyun pov

i got a phone call from so hyun...ehhh...i could sohyuncall me when she was next to me....and she did't have her phone with her...but i pick up the call...and "u-nnie...hh-help me..."k-kitch-en"i so panic when i hear hyuna voice which look like she was in pain... i ran to the kitchen before that i grab gayoon hand since she was healer...i saw hyuna faint and i lift her while gayoon follow me...i tried not to attract everyone in the party when me and gayoon heanding to the upstair to hyuna room.

 

After that gayoon look if hyuna got hurt but nothing..she not hurt..."jihyun-ah there were nothing wrong with hyuna she just faint""but i hear her voice like she was in pain and she even can't talk normaly""well...i think she just very tired...and she will awake couple of hour soon..."i in the deep thought and did noticed that gayoon call my name a few times..."jihyun...jihyun...yahh..!!!jihyun""uhh..wae""i told you that hyuna was tired and she will wake up a couple of hour soon""oh..okay you can go now...thanks""but you dont want to go the downstair...dont worry hyuna is okay..."i was so worry and back to my deep thought and did not even here what gayoon say...what is if hyuna got her vampire symptom..and her birthday wiil be 5 days from now..something not good will happen soon and i can feel it...

Next morning ~~~

Hyuna pov

I wake up and feel hurt in my throat...What Wrong With Me...i tried to get up from bed and saw jihyun unnie sleeping next to me...i get up slowly from the bed tried not to wake up jihyun unnie and grab my short pants and white t-shirt and heading to the bathroom...after i go ran downstair...and smell something that make me feel thirst...and the smell was from the stor  at the kitchen...i open the door of the store...it was the first time i been in here...and i saw shelves and i read the label that say A,B,AB and O...what is-blood type..and what caught my attention is blood AB...i dont know why it smell delicious then i grab the blood packet and i saw scissors and cut the packet and bring to my mouth to drink it...after drink it my throat did even feel burning at all and start to cry because i scary to myself..What happen to me?Why there were many packet of blood in this store???

 

Hey!!!guys sorry for the short chapter,mistake typo and my not so good english...see you guys later...love you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥>_<