chapter 4:Get To Know Each Other

troublemaker love

                         

Jihyun pov

sohyun tell me what happen at school,i ask her to go back to school and watch hyuna at school before something bad happen.actually,i not so worry because i already know hyunseung and his friend.when i go to london for vacation,i meet b2st(the vampire group) and we have a good friend relationship.i thought,i will throw a party for celebrate their arrival to the soul.

Hyuna(you)

finally,the school is over and i bid a good bye to eunji,jiyong and hyunseung.i make a good friendship with hyunseung after the lunch time.

flashback

Hyuna pov

i went back to classroom after lunch with sohyun and i reach to my sit,eunji and jiyong not in the classrom.just some of my classmate and hyunseung that sit infront of me.

Hyunseung pov

hyuna:purple

hyunseung:blue

i can sense hyuna blood near me,she finally go back in the classroom and i turned back to greet her."hey,my name is hyunseung and you hyuna right"."umm,yes and how you know my name? "."oh.eunji tell me your name".

"ohh...eunji.so where you come from?"."i came from london........"so we make a good conversation after that.

end flasback

Hyuna(you) pov

i went to my locker to put some book in there,while i put my book i saw sohyun ran to me and greet me."hi!unnie....so how class?"said sohyun."oh hi!...class is great and you know the new boy in my class hyunseung."yes,so?"."he not bad like i thought.i made a good friendship with him"i said to sohyun and she just nod.i and sohyun go to our own cars,to go home.

finally,i and sohyun arrive to my house and i saw jihyun unnie with some people that i don't know.

OMG O_o,Who are they B2st or---------????Wait for the next chapter and sorry for my bad english ability ^///^hihihi.......