chapter 2(New Student)

troublemaker love

 

hyuna(you) pov

When i arrived at school,i saw mr yoon(the discipline teacher) with that

serious face."Aishh not again"i said.(actually this is not the first time i came

late to school)

I park my car far from where he was and i start to ran like there are no tomorrow.fuhh finally i arrived to my class,and thanks god!mrs kim(my biology teacher)is not yet in class. 

when i reach to my seat,my friend Eunji that sit next to me smile at me like she the most happiest person in this earth(what wrong with her)i smile awardly at her and i ask her.

"yah..eunji what wrong with you smiling like that???"i said

"nothingg....."she said while give me that smile again...

"umm....please tell me... OO"i give her my puppies eyes looks and she

sigh(yeah it work^_^)

before she tell me what wrong mrs kim interuped my conversation wih eunji 

-_-

"goodmorning class"said mrs kim while reach to her desk with a boy behind her that have a pale skin and he absolutely handsome (maybe the new student)and i realize that eunji so so so happy than before,then i smirk(aishh so because of that new student she have been like this)hehehe...eunji..eunji i shook my head and focus to mrs kim and the new student. 

"okay class today we have a new friend i hope you all treat him nicely,okay please introduce yourself"said mrs kim

"hello you guys my name is jang hyunseung immida...i hope we all can get along and be a good friends...."said that boy(umm i mean hyungseung -_-)

some of girls including eunji give a warm smile to that boy...while the boys in my class just nodded they head....

"okay hyunseung sshi...please seat beside jiyong(g-gragon)"and jiyong raise his hand(that it is hyungseung seat in front of me)

huh finally the class is finish and lunch time,i packing my stationery and books into my bag and go out from class to meet sohyun without say anything to eunji and another friend.

hyunseung pov

i go to my new class with mrs kim,i so happy because this is my first time i in school,because doojoon hyung say that i can't go towards many people.he worried that i can't control my blood lust,but finally doojoon hyung can trust me that i can control my blood lust.

when i reach to my new class room i feels so nervous,i scared that they all will look at me strangely because of my so...pale skin.when i get into the classroom and mrs kim ask me to introduce myself,when i finish my introduce some girls in the class give me a warm smile while the boys just nooded they head,but the girl with the shinny black hair that caught my attention and her blood smells so sweet.

I so happy that i sit infront that girl and beside me is jiyong(g-dragon).he so friendly and i can get along with him very well.when class finish,

the girl with the black hair go out from the class without said anything to her friend that sit beside her,and the girl that use to be sit beside the black hair girl introduce herself to me while i packing my books to my bag.

"hi hyunseung..my name is eunji and my friend,kim hyuna that sit beside me"said eunji and i nod my head and give a warm smile to eunji. hyuna...kim hyuna so that is her name.i get out from my classroom to meet my younger brothers yoseob,gikwang and dongwoon(not my real younger brothers)  

okay that its for today,i so tired now.....^_^goodnight guys...i will try to

update the next chapter and i so sorry with my english ability....^_^ thanks

for comment that i get from you guyzs....^_^