chapter 6:hyuna parents....?

troublemaker love

Hyuna(you) pov

you:purple

eunji:blue

we all bought our dress for the party and go home.we have two hours before the party started,i help jihyun and gayoon unnie prepare the food that already prepared from jihyun unnie cafe on the table while the others in theirs bedroom are prepare themselves(take a shower,makeup,ect something like that,sorry i don't know how to explain-_-).after that i go upstair to my room and took a quick shower.when i came out from the bathroom,i saw eunji sit at the end of my bed while reading a book?---wait that is my diary."yah!!!LEE EUNJI...!Give Me Back My Diary...!!!!"i shouted at her and take the diary from her and she start to laugh like there are not tomorrow."hahahha......hyuna-ah,so you first love is jinho oppa?srsly love at first sight...bwuhahaha...."what???i dare to say that my face became red already.this little devil here ish!!!"yeah...yeah he my first love,then shut up your mouth!...and what you doing here?"i ask her then she stop laughing,"jihyun unnie invite me to come here...and can i help you with your make up and hair....please...^^"she give me her cute puppy eyes look."fine and thanks...but don't not try anything funny to my face and my hair or else"and she just nod while fix her hair.(even,eunji is my bestfriend and i trust her,i have to be careful with her because she is a queen of prankers.she like to prank people even a stangers)aigoo...!this little devil.i shook my head while wear my new dress and after that eunji help with my make up and hair.

Jihyun pov

It already 7:46p.m,we all gathered in the livingroom waiting for guests and----DingDong.i got out from the sofa and open the door,i welcome apink and u-kiss(sohyun friends and they are humans)i invite some humans because i don't want the another vampires ask who is hyuna?.actually hyuna is half-human and half- vampire(she will turn into vampire when her birthday that will be 6 june and it already 1 june),my family and hyuna family very close but something happen to her parents and i don't know where they are.i will tell hyuna the true about her and her family when her birthday.hyuna parents give hyuna(when her ages 1 years old) to my parents to take care her.their tell my parents something but i don't hear it because theirs talk with theirs mind.

Flashback(12:00p.m)jihyun parents house

hyuna dad:yellow hyuna mom:green my dad:blue my mom:orange

 

its happen when i was 3 years old.it was a rainy day and i was staring at my bedroom window,the sky is really dark and there was lighting everywhere even i can't see any star upthere(i have weird feeling about the weather)suddently*knock knock knockk!*i get up from my bed and peeked from my bedroom door.there hyuna parents and my parents at livingroom,hyuna mother was crying and my mom comfort her,my dad and hyuna dad talk with theirs mind.i saw a little girl sleeping soundly on the sofa and she was human.then hyuna dad speak"please take care our daughter,and thanks for your help"don't need to worry mr.kim,i and my wife will take care her like our own daughter and please be careful out there""don't worry mr.kim and mrs.kim we take care her""thanks again for your help,i and my husband so lucky to have bestfriend like you two""we not only bestfriend but we all like family""yeah...you right,we have to go now before they found us and know about hyuna""okay,please be careful"hyuna mom go to sleeping hyuna and put a necklaces around her neck and wisper some word to hyuna ear.after that she kiss hyuna forehead.hyuna father and mother leave our house and never return.after that,hyuna and me be like unnie-dongsaeng.after 1 weeks hyuna live with my family,my dad and my mom decide to give hyuna to adoptive parents and i defy the decision but i suddently agree but with a condition1.my parents and i have lived however hyuna live with her adoptive parents.(then my parents agree with the condition and then we moved next to hyuna adoptive house)hyuna and me go to the same kindergarten and there we found gayoon,jiyoon and sohyun even we have different ages we made a good bestfriends relationship.

end flashback

Hi!!!!so...how the update..?and i want to say thank you to vote me and subscribers my story and thanks for the comments.