HAVING FUN WITH HIM

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

as we walk in the amusement while they were having fun.Me and Chanyeol were awkward for the last 5 minutes and Chanyeol broke the silence."So,it feel like we're on a date.Right?" Said Chanyeol.I didn't say anything.Instead,my face became red and so do Chanyeol cause he feels embarrased.Then,I saw my favourite ride.VIKING!!!....."Let's go and ride that." I said while pointed at that viking."Ooo...It's my favourite ride." Said Chanyeol happily."Really!? Me too".So,we went there and rode it.

 

"Haha...It was so much fun!It's been a long time." 

 

"I know right.Your face was so funny." I laughed until my stomach hurts.

 

"Yeah...I like doing that.It makes everyone smile and laugh.Especially,someone I like."

 

"Who? Who do you like?" I asked curiously

 

" You" He replied shyly.

 

Again my face turns red.What is this feeling? Is it love?For a guy I just met? Impossible.No.This is wrong.But,it still fine for me since his attidude doesn't look like Kris.Hopefully.We didn't talk much.Just rode all the ride in the amusement park.Then,I accidently bumped into someone. "Ah! I'm sorry" I said.He didn't say anything.Instead,he got shocked and quickly leave with his friend.That was strange and weird.That guy looks familiar.I think I've seen him somewhere.

 

"Are you okay?" Asked Chanyeol.

 

"Yeah I'm okay" I replied.

 

" Do you know that guy?" He asked again.

 

" I think so?" I said not surely about it.

 

"Well,if you do.I want to punch him inthe face." he said angrily.

 

" Wait...Why?" I asked shockily.

 

"Because he didn't apologies to you and it was so rude." He said.

 

" Just calm down.I don't care." I said

 

                            "Ok then.Btw,it's lunch time and we have to buy them meals." Said Chanyeol.while looking at the watch.."Let's go.I'm hungry." I replied while rubbing my stomach.We went to a restaurant,and order 9 set of hamburgers."That would be 72,550 won."said the cashier man."Soora,ask him for a discount." Whispered Chanyeol."What? Why me?" I asked curiously.There's no way I'm gonna ask for a discount.It would be emberrased if I didn't get the discount."Just ask for it.I don't enough money.I only got 50,000 won." Whispered Chanyeol. OK! I'll try.

 

                              "*cough* Is something wrong here miss?" Ask the cashierman."Erm...Could you give us a discount?"I asked cutely.The cashierman blush."Urm...Erm...Ok.But,how much?" "40,000 won?" I said hopefully."Ok then.The total is 40,000 won." said the cashierman."here's the money." Said Chanyeol and gives him the money.As we took the food and went to a table,Chanyeol called the members to come eat their lunch.While we were eating alone,Chanyeol said " See? I told you that you're cute." I blushed. *I just can't believe that I'm cute.No one ever felt attracted to me at my hometown.Then,my eyes caught an amazing ride.It's a rollercoaster!!~ Yeepee!~.. " Chanyeol oppa,after we eat let's go ride that." I said and pointed at the rollercoaster." Okay." Replied Chanyeol. After eat.."Done.Let's go.But first,kiss me on the cheek." Said Chanyeol.

 

                            I blushed."Wha-What?!! Are yo- you cr-crazy!" I said . " Yep. He's crazy alright." said Baekhyun. " He always like that." said Lay. "Forget it.I'm going alone." I said and walked away."Wait! *sigh*alright." Said Chanyeol and followed me to ride the rollercoaster.