Moved Out

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

           I did'nt reply it.I continue fangirling and he continue texting me.It's was really annoying,so I checked the text and reply."No,you can't" I replied."Why?" He said."Because,the money only enough for me and my family."."I have my own money." He said. " Your money or your friends money nor you stoled the money?" I said."NO! It's my money.I worked and earned it okay.I'm not a theif." He replied. " Still,you can't come with me." I said."okay" he said shortly and gives up.Hehe...He finally give up.Now,back to my fangirling job.

 

          1 hour later,I shut down my laptop and went to the kitchen and have some breakfast.After that,I went upstairs and started packing.I'm too excited.I can't wait to live in Seoul.While,I was packing,I found a picture of me and my sibling.I stopped and look at the picture.Hmm...I just wish Baekhyun oppa and Hyejin unnie could come.They've gone because they had a fight with my parents when I was five.It's been 10 years since I've met them.Right now,they're a college student.I cry in tears and continued packing."Soora-ah,don't forget to bring your school supplies." my mom scream from downstairs doing some laundry.

 

"Haha...Okay mom,I won't forget."

 

"Come down after you packed okay."

 

"Okay mom.Mom,where's dad?"

 

"He's out working and he'll be back evening."

 

"Got it." 

           In the evening,as soon as my dad came home,he went shower and packed his stuff.After dinner,we departed from home to airport.OMG! This is exciting.When we arrive at the airport,my dad bought the tickets and went in the flight.20 minutes before the flight take of,I slept and heard my parents conversation."Honey,should we meet our Baekkie and Jinnie?I heard they live in Cheongdam-dong.They must have take care of each other well.*sigh*I miss them." my mom said. "Yeah,we should.Also,we should apologizes to them too because it's our fault not them."  " yeah,we should." So,they live in Cheongdam-dong after all.Why didn't they tell me.We used to be best buddies,we always tell each other our own secret.                                                                                                         

#KRIS' P.O.V#

               "Okay." I replied shortly.I sounded like I've give up.But actually,I decided to go to Seoul without Soora nor her family knowing.I just have to change my hair styles,clothes and my dialect.Also,I have to always wear spectacles to look like a nerd a little."Chanyeol-sshi." I called my housemate."Yeah,hyung.What do you want?" He walked to my room where I am. " I have a favor.Can you help me to change my personality?" I asked."Uhm...Okay,I can do that.But,I have a question." He said coriously." Yeah." " Why are you want to change your personality?Is it because of her? You want to disguise as someone else so you can follow her right? He asked. I was like "Wow! Chanyeol-sshi,you can catch up what I want to do.You're good.Maybe,you should follow me." "But hyung,I don't have enough money to survive.Plus,who will take care of the house?" he said. "Okay then." I said. "Wait,I have an idea.I should call Kyungsoo hyung to follow you and Suho hyung to stay with me for a while." he said.

 

             "That's a good idea Chanyeol.You're kind a smart kid." I compliment him."Well,this is Chanyeol." He said proudly.So,he help me change my style and personality.Then,I called Kyungsoo and Suho to come here. 15 minutes later,the bell ringing.They arrived and I opened the door and invited them to come in."So,what is it that you want to talked about?" Suho asked as he sit on the sofa."Well,I want you to follow me to go to Seoul by tonight." I said straightly without hesitant. as Chanyeol gave Suho and Kyungsoo a glass of water,Suho sprayed the water from his mouth."What!? Are you crazy? We have school and you want to go to Seoul without a reason?" He said in a shocked." I have my reason and at Seoul they have school dummy." " I know there's school.But,the cost in Seoul is too much and what's the reason.Don't tell me that it's about her." He said as fast as a woodpecker. " It's about her.I want to follow her coz I want to protect my girl from dangerous.Plus,you're rich aren't you." I said.He just nod and agree with it.