FINALLY,ARRIVE IN SEOUL

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

                           Ah~Fresh air in Seoul.Finally,we arrived in Seoul! As soon as we arrive in Seoul,I quickly take out my bag and went out from the flight to see who's gonna guide us.I hope it's my best buddies.While I think of it,I accidently bump someone."Ouch! I'm sorry kid." The woman said to me."Ouch! No,mrs.I'm the one who should apologize."I said while I rub my head doing a silly face."Wait,I've seen you before somewhere.Someone looks like....My sister,are you perhaps Soora-sshi?

 

                          "She said my name.How did she know my name? Wait,I-ve her before somewhere before but I couldn't remember who. "Yeah,that's me.Who are you and how did you know my name?" I asked curiously."It's me,Jinnie remember.Your best buddies and your bestest sister." "Wait,what!? Jinnie? Like in Jinnie my sister? Oh My God!! It's a miracle.At last,my wish came true.It's so nice too see you Jinnie." I said while I hug my sister and let go. " It's been a long time Soora." " So,where's my cute brother?" I asked while look around. 

 

" He's right there,waiting for you guys." She said 

 

" So,you guys are the one who will guide us?" I as

"Yeah,I heard you guys moved here.So,we came." She said 

 

"Yeah! I'm so happy." I make a cute face,makes my sister giggles.

 

"Come on,let's go meet your brother.Bacon! Your cutie pie is here."

 

                      Jinnie said while waved at Baekhyun."Oh,Soora-ah!! It's so nice too see you after 10 years." Baekkie said while run to me and hugged me."Yeah,me too Baekkie.Me too." I said softly. "Where's mom and dad ?" Jinnie asked me. I think there're still waiting for the bag." I said while let go of the hug."Come on cutie pie.Let's go and have some drinks." Baekkie said while take my hand and run to the Starbuck.*Slurps* "Ah~This coffee is really tasty.Now I know why this is expensive." I said while enjoying it."You got that right.It's my treat." Said Jinne. "Thanks,unnie."  "Hmm...Why they take such along time to take the bag?" Asked Baekhyun. " I don't know." I replied. "Soora,Baekkie,Jinnie!Over here." I heard my dad called us.

 

                      So,I turned around and and saw Jinnie and Baekkie hugged them. "Oh,mom.I miss you and dad a lot." Said Jinnie. " We miss you guys a lot too." "Uhm...Hello?Are you guys done hugging yet?"  Coz I'm really hungry,alone and my hand's burning on holding this coffee."  I said while waved at them. "*giggles* Okay sweetie,let's go eat Mc D's.How's that?" My mom said after she let go Jinnie's hugged and treated me like a kid."Mom,I'm not a kid anymore.

 

                          I'm 15 okay?" "I know sweetie.I'm just playing around."my mom giggles."Oh,I totally forgot.Baekkie and Jinnie." Said dad. "Yeah." Replied them ." I just wanna to say that we're really sorry about what happen 10 years ago." Said dad. Apologize to them and Baekhyun and Jinnie just smiled. " It's okay dad,mom.That happen 10 years ago.We can't go back in time and fixed it.What past is the past.Just let it go." Baekhyun said " Yeah,dad.It's alright anyway.We already forgive you guys since we're in a stable life." Said Jinnie. Then,Baekhyun said " And you know what Soora? I got casted in SM company.It's been 5 month since I'm a trainee."I was surprised that Baekhyun is a trainee which mean he will be an idol soon? Yeah! That mean I can meet other idol especially U-KISS! 

 

" Ah Jjinja!? So,you've already met TVXQ,Super Junior and others?" I asked.

 

"Well,yeah.Their my sunbae-nim." Said Baekhyun.

 

"How about SHINee?" I asked again.

 

"Yeah,they even my close friend." replied Baekhyun.

 

"How about other trainees?" I asked.

 

"Well,I've met them who will debut with me.There's 12 of them."

 

                       " Really? Wow! That's alot of them.So,what's your group name? I asked Baekhyun." We still don't decide yet.I'll let you know when we already decide."He replied. "Uhm...Can I go to SM building? I want to see the idol.Please~." I begged Baekhyun. "Okay.Mom and dad,we're going to my work with Soora." Said Baekhyun. "Okay.Well,you two can go wherever you want to go.While Hye Jin will show us our new home,unpacked and explore around the neighbourhood." My dad said and left." Bye mom and dad and Hye Jin unnie.We'll see you later." I said. "Then,let's go to your company right now." I said again and took his hand and grab him to the taxi.While we are in the taxi. "So,how's the company looks like?" I asked him."I don't need to explain that,you'll see how it looks like." "Ooo...I can't wait to see how it looks like."

 

                       15 minutes later,we arrived in front of the SM building and were about to go in,we saw SHINee member along with some trainee in disguise so that the fan won't notice that it's them."Oh,Baekhyun-ah." Said Minho. " Minho-sunbae.Annyeonghaseyo.Where are you going? Asked Baekhyun. " We're going to have some fun.Amusement park.Come on,let's go.I'll treat you." Said a trainee."Thanks Suho.Come on Soora,let's follow them." Said Baekhyun.So,a driver use a van and took us to Amusement Park.I was only fangirling in my mind and just nod.