HANG OUT WITH THE TRAINEES

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

                       "Btw,who is this girl?Is she a new trainee too?" Asked Jonghyun."No,she isn't.She's my sister." replied Baekhyun. " What? You didn't tell us you had a sister." Said Taemin. " haha...It's two.I have two sister. One is my older sis ter Kim Hye Jin and this is Park Soora." Said Baekhyun happily. " Okay.But, your sister's cute." Said Onew. When Onew said that,I was totally over fangirling in my mind.Oh My God! He said I'm cute." So,how old are you?" Asked Key. "I'm...15 years old." I hesitant. " Really? I thought you're 12 years old.It seems you're height is the problem that doesn't make you look like your real age." Said Taemin. "Yeah,It's more like your a little kid." Said Jonghyun. "Yah! Even if she's short,at least she's cute okay." Said Baekhyun angrily.

 

                       "Okay,I didn't say anyting about her apperance.Relax Baekhyun-ah.Watch your manner." Said Jonghyun and Baekhyun immediately. " Oh,I'm sorry about the word I just said.Suddenly... "I want to be her boyfriend." We were all shockedd of who said that and it was Chanyeol.One of the trainee who will debut same with Baekhyun. "Wait,what?Why? " Asked Baekhyun shockily. " Because she's cute,fair skin and my ideal type." Chanyeol said proudly."Pfft!~" Chanyeol heard someone's gonna laugh." Hey! Who laughed at that?" Asked Chanyeol."Ouh...That was me." Said Lay one of the trainee too." Why are you laughing?" Asked Chanyeol."It's just that you're too tall and she's short." replied Lay.

 

 

"So,what? As long as she always got a cute smile and use it all the time.I don't mind." Said Chanyeol. 

 

"Okay ,big guy.Don't you loose the kid when you go on a date." Said Lay while laugh hardly.

 

"Whose kid? What kid? Which kid?" Asked Chanyeol in confusion.

 

"That kid." Replied while pointed at me.

 

"What me? Why me? " I asked and I just realized that I'm short and he's tall.( 165 cm / 185 cm ) It's 20cm difference.Yeah,I gotta admit that I'm a kid.

 

                15 minutes later,the driver by a gas station and refueling." Oh well,now what are we gonna do while waiting him." Said Key."Let's play rock,paper,scissor."Said Taemin."Okay,the loser will treat all of us a meal at the amusement park." Said Lay." Two losers!" Added Onew. " Okay two losers.So,are you guys on?" Said Lay caonfidently. " We're in!" Everybody in the van said agreely and play.Rock,Paper,Scissors! "Hah! I'm safe.Yehet." Said Jonghyun and he quickly shut his mouth."Hahaha...You're now addicted to Sehun's Yehet." Said Lay while laughing.Addict to what?Yehet? "Addicted to what Lay...Oppa?" I asked curiously."Jonghyun.He said the word yehet." Said Lay."So,why are you laughing at that?" I asked him again. " It's because he said,It was annyoing and he said he doesn't want to hear that.But,he said to himself.Hahaha...Ouch.My stomach." Said Lay while laughing until his stomach hurts.

 

                  " Okay enough Lay.I admit that I have addict to that.Now,continue the game." Said Jonghyun.Rock,Paper,scissors! "Yes! We're safe." Said Lay,Baekhyun,Key and Taemin."Okay,that determined of which two of you will treat us meal." Said Baekhyun happily. "Oppa...Help me." I said."Last game." Said Baekhyun.Rock,Paper,Scissors! "Argh! Crap! I've lost." Said Chanyeol unhappily. " We won!!! Yeah!" Said Onew and Minho." Ah! No! Again.You guys we too slow.Let's play again." Chanyeol said angrily.I just stay quiet and do nothing even I've lost and have to buy them meal."

 

                "No,You lose.Just accept it.Look,even Soora just accept it and doesn't look angrily.Just be like your girlfriend." Said Minho. " Okay." Said Chanyeol who give up. " Wait,guys.I don't have any money to buy 9 set of meal.I'm too young and my mom only gave me pocket money once a week." I said worriedly because I don't want to loose my precious money to buy U-KISS' stuff. TT ^ TT .My mom gonna kill me if I ask her for more money." Then,just use Chanyeol's money instead.Just use your money to buy your own meal only." Said Minho. " What!? No! No! No! I don't want bankrupt." Said Chanyeol. "Here's some money I'll lend it to you." Said Onew." Thanks hyung.Saranghaeyeo!" Said Chanyeol while make a heart to Onew.As we were talking in the van,the driver came in continue drove.

 

               10 minutes later,we arrived at the amusement park and nobody notice that we were there.Today is school day,so there isn't any fangirl around here.Just kids and adults people."Huh... I guess our disguise is a pro." Said Key proudly.SHINee member wore a sunglass, a skarf,a messy hair and no make-up while Lay and Chanyeol just wore sunglass and has a messy hair.As for me,I have ponytail,a sling bag and blue hairband."I'll buy the tickets." Said Jonghyun."Okay,let's go and have some fun!" Said Baekhyun."Let's split up.I want to be alone." Said Lay."Me too."  Said the SHINee member and Baekhyun. "But,I don't want to be alone." I said because I'm not recognize this place and it's creeping me out seeing a scary man around here."Then,let Chanyeol accompany you since it's your boyfriend" Said Key.