Great and Bad News

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

      Kris grab my head towards him and kiss me.I push him and slap his face."Yah! why did you do that?" I asked him. "It's because I like you.I love you Soora-ah" I cry in tears "You're lying.Get out of my house." I pointed at the door.

 

"Soora-ah,please don't..."

 

" I SAID GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" I scream loudly.

 

"Babe,I promise I won't cheated." Kris begged.

 

"Just please,get out of my house and don't you ever call me babe.I can't trust you." I said while I push him to the door. "All right all right,I'm going.." He open the door and leave." But,remember.I always love you no matter what" he said while walked away. "LIAR!!!" I scream again and slam the door.I cry continuosly and ran upstairs and went to the room.Why? Why Kris? You said you loved me.But,why you met with another girl? I don't understand you.3 minutes later after I've question myself while crying,I slept and my mom back from the groceries 1 hour later."Soora-sshi,I'm back.Soora-sshi?"

 

 

SOORA'S MOM P.O.V#

 

"Soora-sshi,I'm back.Soora-sshi?" I called my daughter  and she does'nt reply.So, I went to her room after I put the grocery in the kitchen to see her."Soora-sshi,?" I opened the door while knocked and then,I see her sleeping messy."Aigoo,this little kid always sleep like this.Aigoo." I put her in the right position and put a blanket.When I look at her. "*sigh* She must be sad because of him.Did'nt Kris told her about it? I guess he wants to find the right time and tell her.Be strong my daughter.He will tell you his true feeling and the truth." I said and leave.As I was putting the grocery in the refrigerator,my husband ,Xiumin called me .

"Ouh,yeobo.What is it?" I asked as I answer the phone.

 

"-ah,we will moved to Seoul tomorrow night." He said happily.

 

"Ah jjinja!? " I said happily

 

"Yes.Tell Soora about it and I will be home later okay?"

 

"Okay,bye"

 

"bye" I said as I hang up.

 

I have to tell her.It's her and our dreams to live in Seoul and her oppa lives there.Can't wait to see my Baekkie and Hye Jin all grown up.I should tell her tomorrow.Wait? But,what about Kris? "Omma,your back?Since when?" I startled when I hear Soora voice while she rub her eye. "uh...Yeah,I'm back from the grocery just now." I said hesitantly."Is dad at home?" She asked.

"Not yet.But,he'll be back soon.Anyway,I've got something to tell you."

 

"What is it?" she said while yawning.

 

"We're going to live in Seoul tomorrow.We'll depart to Seoul tomorrow night"

 

"Ah jjinja!!? Yeah! Finally,It's been 6 years since I've waited." 

 

"Okay my Soora.Now,continue to sleep.It's 10 o'clock." I giggled.

 

"Okay mom...Yeah!! I could'nt wait to live there." 

 

I smile until she went to her room and sleep.*sigh* Now, all I need to do is to tell Kris about this.I pick up my phone and dialed his number and wait for his answer." Yeobseyo emonie?" He answered the phone "uh,yeobseoyo Kris-ah.I have something to tell you." " What is it eomoni?" he said curiously." We'll be living in Seoul.We'll depart to Seoul tomorrow night." I said straight ahead without hesitant. "Jeogmal!!...Yeo.Eomoni,are you kidding me?" He asked me in sad mood. "No.It's true.If you want to say goodbye,meet us at the train station." I said. "Jaebal...Can't I come with you guys?" he asked.I did'nt answer and hung up the phone.Poor Kris,he does'nt have a family and he lives with his housemate,Chanyeol.I would be glad if he's our family together.

 

#Soora's P.O.V#

KYA!!! I can't believeit! Is it a dream? I wish it isn't a dream. >,< I can go anywhere I want without anyone...In fact, I'm the only daughter in the family.Wait.What if the Seoul in my age doesn't like me? Nah...I don't need a friend.I can play by myself.What if I meet the K-POP band?This is so exciting. I need to sleep now,*yawn* all  this happiness makes me sleepy.I slept.The next morning,I woke up and open my laptop to see my bias, U-KISS.Wah...He is so y and charming.Kiseop!!!What if,it is my destiny to meet U-KISS? Especially,Kiseop. " Soora-ah,wake u....Aigoo,you're playing the laptop 7 in the morning?Aigoo,you even can wake yourself up.*sigh* nevermind,you can only play only another 1 hour okay? my mom said after she opened the door and saw me playing the laptop. "Oh? Uh,okay mom"

"Aigoo,and don't forget to pack your bag." 

 

"Okay mom,I won't forget"

 

"Anyway,breakfast ready.Come down after this."

 

"I know mom."

While I was fangirling over U-KISS,my phone vibrated that I got a message.It's from Kris,"Soora-ah,why did'nt you tell me that you're moving out? Can't I come with you? Please!~" After I read it,I did'nt reply.