HE'S A PLAYBOY!!?

WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!

Today,I need to meet my Kris at the back of the school right now.You know,he's so popular inmy school and I'm the lucky girl who is his secret GIRLFRIEND.You know,someone will get hurt if they know about it....YEHET~.It seems my dream came true..gotta go.I might be late."Soora-sshi!!"My friend wave at me."Soora-sshi,you know that popular guy?." "Of course I do.Everybody know about him." I replied .Then,she said to me "Well,I'm gonna tell you because you're my bestfriend.Promise that you won't tell anybody" She said to me like there's some sort of secret or something between Kris and her.I felt curious,so I promise to her."Okay,you promise.Kris said to me that I'm his girlfriend about a week ago." When she said that,I felt really shock and hurt.I thought that's the reason why he want to meet me at the back of the school.

 

"Congratulation.Kris really likes you I guess.Lucky you" I lied.

"I know right." she said in a happy mood.

"Okay.I gotta go to the bathroom" I lied to her.

"Okay I'll wait here" she said while taked a seat at the canteen.

 

So,I go to see Kris where we were suppose to meet and when I went there.I saw he met with my bestfriend.What the heck!!She suppose to wait me at the canteen.URGH!! I can't believe this.I went to canteen and ate some food.

RRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!

The bell rang.So,I went to class without my bestfriend who I usually went together with her.I went in the class and sat beside Jiyongie that is far from my seat and my bestfriend."Hey,Yongie.Can I sit with you?" "Yeah,Sure."She replied.So, I sat beside her and my bestfriend went to the class and she's like in a bad mood.That's weird,he met the popular Kris just now.Suddenly,when she sat at her seat,she kept looked at me like I've done wrong that makes her sad."Okay class.Lesson starts right now."Prof.Kris said.I pretended that I did'nt see her and just continue to focus on teacher's lesson.

1 Hour Later , the class ended and I qiuckly went home without waited Kris or my bestfriend.When,I underway to my home,I saw Kris with another girl and that girl looked very sad.I feel curious,why he wants to break somones heart that much.5 minutes later,I have arrived at home and I went straight to my room and I ignore my mom's talked.I put my bag beside my table and I jump on my bed without changing my clothes and kept thinking about Kris."Why do I keep thinking about Kris...URGH!! I know have know it from the start that he's actually a playboy.Okay Soora,you never meet him again or call him or even messange him.You sick of him and he's a jerk.Tomorrow,when you go to school,ignore him and don't ever talked to him.I said to myself.

 

"honey,come on down.Dinner's ready."My mom said

 

"Okay mom."I said while I change my clothes.

 

"And take care of the house while I'm going to buy some supply."

 

"Yes sir,I'll come down in a minute." as I wear my shirt.

 

"Uhm...Soora,come down quickly.You've got company."

 

               "NAE!!!" I quickly get down and I was shocked that Kris is in my house!?Wtf!! "Okay kids,have fun while I'm out.Just don't do something stupid." my mom said."Okay mom.We definitely won't do something stupid.Like totally."something stupid?Why would I do that       " Well,okay good.See you later honey."She kissed my forehead and leaved."Bye mom" she closed the door and I went to the kitchen to have dinner on the dining table."Hey....Soora.Are'nt you supposed to invited me to eat or something.I'm your guest here.Not your bodyguard"He went to the kitchen and watched me eat."Okay,here.Have some my leftovers.I'm full"

                 

                 "What!?Seriously...Chicken is not my style." Kris said in a shocked."So what?Do I look like I care?" I rolled my eyes."Ok"He said and just eat the leftover while I went to the living room and watch my favourite show.SPONGEBOB!!!!  " What program is this?" asked Kris."You don't know this program?" I said.

 

"Well,yeah.I'm a grown man.I don't watch cartoon." Kris said confidently.

 

" This program is Spongebob Squarepants.This show is famous you know." 

 

"No,I don't know.Is this program ,fun?" Kris asked.

 

"I don't have to tell you,it's no fun.Come,sit beside me."I said while pat the sofa beside me.""Ok,I might sleep you know if it's boring."Said Kris."Okay,just don't sleep like a pig." I giggles."Yah! I don't sleep like that paboya." He knocked my head ."Ouch! Okay I know.Just don't knocked me okay.I know that's not your style." I said."Aish...Just watch your favourite show." "I'm watching"

5 minutes later,"Kris oppa.Spongebob sing a camping song.Haha...Look at Patrick singing and annoying Squidward face." While I was talked about it,I did'nt realize that Kris was asleep.I think he find this show is boring -_-.Curse you.I turn off the TV and wake him up.He's still sleeping,I guess he's too tired.So,I bring a blanket,pillow and lying him down.I put the blanket and raise his head to put the pillow.When I look at his face,it's reminds me of our romnatic memories."You know that you're face's too close to me that you want to kiss me" Kris said randomly.I then,realize that I'm too close to him.I blush and slowly back away and Kris grab my head and kiss me.