Gear two

My boyfriend is a cyborg

 

 

 

 

Gear two;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What the is that.” Kyungsoo eyed the name card on the table.It was all crumpled up, probably having a sad life being stuck in Jongdae’s pocket for too long.

 

“The answer to our problem.” Jongdae leaned back into his chair, bringing his hands up and cupping his head. He must have thought that he was a ing genius. Kyungsoo scrunched his nose, using one of the spare chopsticks to poke that thing.

 

“Okay…” Kris picked the card up dawdlingly.

 

“Perfect boyfriend.” Yixing leaned over to stare at it.

 

“What does it do?” Junmyeon was halfway through his cup of ramyun.

 

“Trust me, this will help Lu.”

 

So their whole sales department( actually it was just the 10 of them) decided to head over to that place after work. Kyungsoo still doubting it and finally gave in when Jong In squeezed his shoulders and mumbled a soft ‘it’s okay hyung’.

 

Luhan was shocked to see the whole department leave together, getting up from his seat and heading towards the door where everyone was.

 

“We are having our usual gatherings hyung.” Chanyeol was holding Baekhyun’s bag.

 

“Oh. But I thought Junmyeon would always leave first?”

 

“We are more bonded now.” Tao was fishing for his phone in his Gucci bag.

 

“I’ve never seen-”

 

“I just bought it hyung, it was on sale, I couldn’t resist.” Tao rolled his eyes. He hated it when Luhan gives him long lectures on the importance of saving and how it impacts his life.

 

“Bye Han.” Kris waved, pushing everyone out to the lobby.

 

Than there was silence.

 

Luhan stood at the door, staring blankly at his reflection on the glass door. Luhan thought he hated noise, he hated it when Tao screams, he hated it when Baekhyun complains about his eyeliner but he felt weird without everyone around, especially when they disappear altogether.

 

….

 

“I told you we couldn’t trust Jongdae.” Kyungsoo mumbled, nose digging into his scarf. The 10 of them were standing in the office, a whole row of people staring soullessly back at them. Baekhyun gulped, hiding behind Chanyeol’s back.

 

Jongdae’s brilliant plan was to find a robot boyfriend for Luhan which was not really that great. Junmyeon did protest about the idea and said that a robot was not a human being. But Jongdae waved it off with a ‘we should start with this because Lu doesn’t know how to love’. And now they were standing in a hall full of human-looking robots.

 

“I seriously don’t think this will work.” Kris rubbed his temples, the bright lights were making him dizzy.

 

“Moreover we don’t have the che-ching che-ching” Minseok went up to one of the robots. Everyone turned to stare at Junmyeon, who was still confused with the situation.

 

“Wha- no no no” Junmyeon shook his head.

 

“You’re the one who lives in a ing mansion.” Tao clicked his tongue.

 

And Junmyeon unwillingly took his credit card out, singing baby don’t cry to his wallet.

 

….

 

The group decides to leave Sehun(the robot they chose) in Junmyeon’s house beacuse everyone was complaining about not having enough space to put in theirs.

 

“Bring it tomorrow hyung.” Jongdae shouted, closing the door behind him.

 

Since Luhan was always an early bird who comes to the office at 8 sharp, everyone met up at 7.30, with Kris (he slept over at Junmyeon’s)  schlepping Sehun in. They place Sehun near the front door, hoping that it wouldn’t go unnoticed by Luhan. Luhan always enters the office, eyes glued to the newspaper, his free hand with a cup of black coffee and strolls to his office and Jongdae wondered how he managed to do it without looking at where he was going.

 

“Luhan’s here guys. Disperse.” Everyone scurried back to their cubicles.

 

“Good morning peo- what the is this?!” Luhan was facing a huge box standing right in front of him,blocking his way to his office.

 

“Now child, don't be too overwhelmed. Sehun here, is a present from us." Kris patted the box.

 

"Wait. Who the is Sehun." Luhan passed his cup to Kyungsoo, folding up his newspaper.

 

"Don't love us too much Lu." Jongdae threw the flaps open.

 

Holy . There was a ing full grown man in the box.


"We got you a boyfriend." Jong In piped up from the back.