Not So Secret Anymore

Distinct Dimension

"Ri Rin?!"

I gasped, turning around as I saw my bestfriend stare at me. No...she was staring at my invisible form. Than how can she see me?! Okay, calm down, this has got to be a nightmare. Right, just a nightmare, I'll be awake as soon as possible. The person always wakes up before the nightmare ends...right? Right? Than why am I still standing here and why is Min Yeon still looking at me?

"Park Ri Rin, is that...you?" Min Yeon started, her sentence ending in a barely audible whisper that I strained to hear. My whole body froze and I can't find the gut to answer. My brain suddenly stopped functioning and instead I stood there as still as possible, praying that this was really a nightmare. 

To make matters worse, Min Yeon wasn't the only one staring at me, but instead the whole class. Even Miss Han is staring at me. How did I suddenly change into my invisible form anyway? How?!

Wait a second...

I peered down at my body and realise that my uniform was still intact and seeable, however my hand is not. Neither are my legs except for the pair of socks and shoes. No wonder they are staring. But, what triggered me to be invisible? I didn't change by my own free will, I'm sure. But maybe the fact that Miss Han asked me to change seats with Min Yeon and sit beside Du-Ho made me change into this form! It's true, I have always been shy and scared of boys and my fear for guys don't really help, especially since I have yet to fully control my abilities. 

Sometimes glitches occur due to extreme anger, sadness and other emotions and unless I get the hang of this powers, I may be in danger of exposing myself...like right now. Right, back to the present.

"What the-" Du-Ho was immidiately cut off by Miss Han as she walked up to me and proceeded to drag me out the door and probably to the principal's office. I am so doomed. 


I'm sorry for cutting this story short but I promise that I'll write more. Again, I'm very sorry and thank you for reading this!