Chapter 13

Let Destiny Decide

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I was still thinking about the kiss earlier today with Eun Seul. I was shocked but yet I feel weird I swear my heart skipped a beat while the kiss is happening. I looked at the clock and it says 5:30 pm. I remember the dinner that grandpa invited us because my younger sister Seohyun just came back from America.  I told my secretary to cancel my appointments for the rest of the day. I headed home to change and pick up Eun Seul.  I walked and headed straight upstairs. I saw her doing her hair and make-up wearing only a bathrobe. I headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done I changed into a dark blue v-neck long sleeves shirt, leather jacket, and jeans with cross necklace. I saw Eun Seul wearing this:

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlpEYUpuY3JU multi print microstud platform

 

I told her to dress casual since we’re just meeting up for dinner. We rode my black Lamborghini. My attention was in the road and she was just staring at the window silently.  I decided to break the silence.

 

“About the kiss earlier I’m sorry.” I said.

 

“Its fine” she smiled sweetly.

 

Then the silence is back again. I decided to just drive and not talk. We arrived at my old house. It’s rather too big for a house so I’ll call it mansion. Butler Wong greeted us and escorted us to the dining hall. There I saw my grandparents, Aunt and younger sister.

 

“Annyeong” We greeted.

 

“Annyeong” They greeted. My younger sister stood up and came up to us.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo Eun  Seul-unnie, Seohyun imnida.” Seohyun said and bowed.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo.” Eun Seul bowed.

 

“It’s nice to finally meet you.” Seohyun said smiling.

 

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Eun Seul smiled.

 

“I’ve heard so many good things about you.” Seohyun said.

 

“Hi oppa.” Seohyun greeted me and we hugged each other.

 

“Okay guys lets continue the chat later, for now lets just eat.” Grandma said.

 

“Neh” We all said and sat down to eat.

 

 We finished eating and are now at the living room having tea. We’re in a separate table with my grandparents and my Aunt and the other with me, Eun Seul and Seohyun.

 

“Eun Seul-unnie I apologized not being able to attend your wedding and not meeting you earlier, because of a business trip that’s really important.” Seohyun said.

 

“Its okay, Seohyun-sshi.” Eun Seul said smiling.

 

“Don’t worry I’m gonna make it up to you Unnie, well have bonding time and go shopping together.” Seohyun said Eun Seul just smiled.

 

“Yah don’t overwhelm my wife with your blabbing.” I said.

 

“Mianhe, Eun Seul-unnie I’m just really excited to have an older sister to do girly things.” Seohyun said.

 

“Ani you shouldn’t be sorry, I’d love to spend time with you and get to know you.” Eun Seul said.

 

“See Unnie loves to spend time with me. Not like you who’s always stubborn.” Seohyun said sticking her tongue out. I chuckled.

 

“You’re already Vice President of our company yet you’re still childish.” I said.

 

“Well well well if I’m childish what are you?” Seohyun said with a smirk. I glared at her she’ still smirking.

 

“Unnie do you know-“Seohyun said but was startled.

 

“Kim Seohyun!” I said as I smashed my hands in the table. Everybody else was startled.

 

“What’s happening?” Grandpa asked. I looked at Seohyun and her eyes are watering. Eun Seul was comforting her.

 

“Seohyun just made me mad.” I said.

 

“Because?” Grandpa asked.

 

“I just don’t want to talk about it. We’re leaving.” I said as I drag Eun Seul outside.

 

We’ve reach my car and we both got in. I drove in a fast speed because I was really just angry. The reason is because I hated when Seohyun tells something about my past it’s rather embarrassing, weak or fragile or me being a playboy and her seeing me in my room with a girl. Eun Seul already knows about me being a playboy but she doesn’t know anything about my childhood and past memories. I just don’t want anybody seeing me as a weak person, especially girls except Seohyun. I just hated it because I’m already tired and stress at work. I’m expecting a nice, calm night ahead and now my very own sister just ruined it.

 

We’ve reach the house and I got in as fast as I can. I just really need to release my anger. I drank some tequila and brandy and got a little bit drunk

 

I got into the living room and started throwing all the things I could throw. Smashing of glass could be heard. After a few minutes I just fell to the floor. I felt both of my hands in pain because I smashed the glass table I even punched the wall a lot of times. I looked over the door and saw Eun Seul staring at me with a very much shocked expression. She walks towards me and held her hand towards me. I took it and stood up. She was about to let go but I held it tighter. She looked at me and I just stayed expressionless. She led me to our bedroom and made me sat on the bed.

 

She kneels in front of me and treated my wound. This is the second time she’s treating my injuries and seeing me throwing tantrums yet she isn’t that frightened like the other girls who would just run away and not even help. She didn’t get tired of treating my wounds. After that she put the first aid kit back in the bathroom. She took a shower and changed into sweatpants and shirt.

 

“You should also wash up and sleep.” She said I nodded.

 

After I showered and changed my clothes I went to the bedroom and saw no one. Then I saw Eun Seul in the door holding a glass of water. She gave it to me.

 

“I can’t move my hands.” I murmured. She put the glass towards my mouth and held into it and I drank the water.

 

“Your hair is dripping wet.” She said.

 

“Well I just actually forced myself to shower and put some clothes on even though the pain is terrible.” I explained.

 

“Well come with me to the bathroom and I’ll help you dry your if you want to.” She said.

 

“Yeah that would be much better.” I said standing up and following her to the bathroom.

 

She blow dried my hair and dressed my wounded hands. After that we decided to sleep.

 

 

Next Day...

 

I woke up feeling no one beside me. I felt a little headache. I got up the bed and walked downstairs. I saw Eun Seul at the kitchen cooking.

 

“Hey.” I said.

 

“Hi.” She said.

 

“What happened last night?” I asked.

 

She told me what happened last night and I was so ashamed and embarrassed of myself. I saw the living room and it’s already cleaned.

 

“Did you clean it all?” I asked.

 

“No, I called my grandma and asked her to send me some maids. I told her I needed help in fixing something in my house.” She explained.

 

“Oh, but what time is it?” I asked.

 

“It’s already past 8:30.” She answered.

 

“Oh , I have a meeting at 7; grandpa’s going to kill me.” I said panicking.

 

“Don’t worry, I already called him and I said I want you to spend time with me today and he agreed.” She said.

 

“Thank you for your help.” I said.

 

“Welcome, here eat this.”  She said serving me some seaweed soup, butter toast and some milk.

 

“Thanks again.” I said she just nodded and heads to the living room to watch some T.V. I ate the food she cooked and I must say it’s delicious.