Chapter 38

Let Destiny Decide

NP: Yiruma - Because I Love You

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

AUTHOR'S POV

Jaejoong is at the office working. He's reviewing some files. He left early when Eun Seul was still sleeping. He did make breakfast for her.

Meanwhile Eun Seul stirred from her sleep and sat up. As soon as she oppened her eyes she felt pain her head. She slumped back in the bed and covered her head with the cover. She has a headache and she felt like throwing up right now.

"Uh, seriously an headache early in the morning?" She mumbled to herself. Suddenly she heard her phone ring. She reach out to the bedside table in search of her phone. As soon as she found it she pressed the green button and answered.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered her voice soundy a little husky since she just woke up and she felt really sick.

"Hey baby, it's me" She heard Jaejoong's voice on the other line.

"Oh hi" She answered.

" Babe are you okay you're voice sounds weird?" He asked concerned filled his voice.

"Yeah I am, I just woke up and I have a little headache." She said while rubbing her temples. 

"Are you ok? Do you want me to go home and take care of you? I'll be there in a few." He said. She heard shuffling sounds on the other line.

"Jae wait! Don't worry I'm fine maybe I'm just tired and I need more sleep. I'll be fine it's just a little headache." Eun Seul said stopping her panicking husband.

"Still I'll just drop by and see how you are." Jaejoong insisted. 

"Jae I'm fine I'll just call Miho and Ah Young to accompany me today. Just continue working. Don't worry." She persuaded him.

"Babe just make sure you're fine. If not, I'll definitely leave work and take care of you." He said. Eun Seul chuckled.

"Baby I'm fine I'll just rest and I'll be fine." She said. She heard Jaejoong sigh.

"Okay, but call me when you need me okay?" He said making sure his wife is fine. Eun Seul smile touch at her husband's affection despite her headache.

"Hmm, I will. Now work haed okay? I love you" She said.

" Arasso, Love you too." He said and hung up.

 

EUN SEUL'S POV

Damn! I feel really sick. I feel like I want to throw up everything in my stomach. I decided to get up eventhough my head is literally spinning right now. I held the wall for a little support and went to the bathroom to wash up. I look at myself in the mirror and I look really awful right now. My skin was pale and I have dark circles under my eyes. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I got down to the kitchen and saw food on the table. I guess Jae cooked. I removed the cover and it revealed a bowl of warm porridge. I tasted it and it taste great. I took somepices of kimchi and as soon as I was about to pop it in my mouth. I smelled it's odor, my stomach felt really sick from the kimchi smell. I quickly run to the sick and threw up. 

After throwing I drank a glass of water. It's weird that I'm throwingup just because of the kimchi smell. I sat down on the dinning table and thought of it. Maybe I'm just sick. I decided to call Ah Young and ask her to accompany me today.

After calling Ah Young asking her to come here and also buy me some cupcakes, because I really have a craving for sweets today and I don't know why, I decided to take a refreshing shower. I already took some medicine for my headache. After showering I changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants.

I let my hair loose and waited for Ah Young while lazily laying in the couch shuffling to some channels on TV. I just ate a little bit of porridge for breakfast.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After a good 30 minutes I heard the doorbell ring and I stood up and open the door. I saw Ah Young holding a pink box of what I'm guessing is cupcakes.

"Hey" I greeted and hugged her. She hugs me back.

"What's up? Why did you ask me to come here?" She asked. We proceeded to the living room and sat down comfortably.

" Well I just want to have some aloe time with my BFF." She said while Ah Young just smiled at her. She opened the box of cupcakes:

tumblr_lgbtfq9dtz1qceu6so1_500.jpg

AUTHOR'S POV

Eun Seul's eyes shined as she saw the freshly-baked cupcakes. She smiled in delight and started eating some. Ah Young looked at her weirdly. Eun Seul just ate happily not noticing Ah Young's weird stare.

"Is it just me or your weird today?" Ah Young said. Eun Seul continued eating.

"I'm always weird." Eun Seul said sarcastically. 

"Not that weird, I mean freaky weird. Like I don't know your over reacting" Ah Young stated. 

"I don't know I just feel excited since you brought cupcakes. I've been craving for them." Eun Seul said while munching on the sweet pastries.

"Crave? Since when did you crave something? For all I know you just eat whatevers there." Ah Young said. Eun Seul just shrugged her shoulders.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's lunch time and the two decided to have a lunch outside since Eun Seul already felt better. She wore this:

8122_P_1330165255687.jpg

They headed to an Italian Restaurant. (LOL! I just love Italian food)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Inside the restaurant many people stared and noticed the two beautiful women sitting at one of the table of the fancy restaurant. Some are taking pictures of them. Ah Young and Eun Seul just ignored it and just relaxed on the comfy sofa. Ah Young was shuffling through her phone while Eun Seul is reading some magazines provided by the restaurant.

Soon they're orders came. As the waiter put down the foods Eun Seul felt sick as she smelled the scent of the tomato. She felt like throwing up. She 'shooed' away the hot smoke coming from it and covered her nose.

"Eww, get that away from me." Eun Seul said pointing at the pasta with tomato sauce that Ah Young was eating. 

"What's with you and the pasta?" Ah Young asked. Eun Seul just shrugged her shoulders.

" I don't know I just don't like the smell. It made me feel sick." Eun Seul said. Ah Young looked at her weirdly.

"You know I think there's something wrong with you.' Ah Young said and continued eating. Eun Seul also continued eating.

" I don't know maybe my stress and fatigue level has reached it's limits." Eun Seul said.

"Maybe you should take a rest for like a week or so." Ah Young suggested. 

"I'll ask Manager Unnie but what will I do for a week?" Eun Seul asked. 

"Simple spend some time with your hubby and take a rest." Ah Young said. Eun Seul thought of it and agreed that this will be really good since she hasn't taken a break for the last six months.

After that conversation they continued eating.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It's now 7:30 in the evening Eun Seul is at home resting. She's really feeling weird today. She came down the stairs wearing this:
 

pink+pjs.jpg

Her hair is in a messy bun and there's no make up onher face. This afternoon after her lunch with Ah Young she got home alone since Ah Young has something to do. She felt really sick and would throw up multiple times. She has been resting in bed for hours and when Jaejoong called to check up on her she was sleeping so she couldn't answer it.

She went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. She heard a car pull over and went to the living room. She sat on the couch knowing that her husband is home. She heard the door clicked and Jaejoong came into view wearing a black pea coat. 

Jaejoong saw Eun Seul at the couch looking a little pale he came to her.

"Babe are you okay? You seem pale?" Jaejoong asked coming to her side, concern written all over his face. Eun Seul turned to him.

"I'm fine I'm just a little sick." She reasoned. Jaejoong cupped her face and examined it.

"You don't have a fever, but you look pale and week." Jaejoong said. 

"I don't know, I just feel really sick and I threw up a few times today." Eun Seul said.

"Should we go to the hospital?!" Jaejoong started panicking. He was about to stand up but Eun Seul stopped him.

" You're overreacting. Maybe I just need a good sleep." Eun Seul said. Jaejoong looked at her with concern.

"I'm not overreating okay, My wife is sick! What do you expect me to do?! Leave her all weak and unwell?!" Jaejoong said raising her voice a little. Eun Seul lay down on the couch massaging her temples.

"Jae, I just need a good night sleep. If this goes on till tomorrow, I promise we will go to the hospital and I'll get a check up." Eun Seul said.

"Fine, but if you feel really sick tonight and you can't bear just tell me and we'll go okay?" Jaejoong said caressing her face. Eun Seul nodded.

"Yeah." EUn Seul said.

"Let's go upstairs and get you to bed." Jaejoong said and lifted her up. Eun Seul wrapped her hands around his neck and rested her head in his shoulders.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At they're room he immediately put Eun Seul in they're bed and tuck her in. 

"I'll just wash up and join you to bed." Jaejoong said. Eun Seul simply nodded and closed her eyes.

Jaejoong went to they're bathroom and washed up.

-----------------------------------

After washing up and changing into his pajamas he joined Eun Seul to bed. He checked her temperature again, but it seems normal. *She doesn't have a fever? Whats wrong with her?* Jaejoong thought. Eun Seul suddenly rested her head in his chest. He shrugged the thought of and pulled her close to him.

"Goodnight, Yeobo" He whispered to her and kissed her forehead before drifting of to dreamland.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any idea what's going to happen next?

 

Wala! It's finishing I started this chapter a few days ago but it just got finished now. There are a lot of fanfics that I've been reading that's why I kept getting distracted on finishing this chapter but now it's done....Plus I've been watching Korean shows online hehehe Mianhe for the delay....

I was watching "All About TVXQ 3 YunJae Couple Talk" while finishing this chapter...Cheers for YunJae (Though I don't really like reading they're fanfics here especially rated ones. It just gives me goosies) I still like them!!! 

Anyways should I finish this story already? or  make it longer?

 

Please Read, Comment and Subscribe!!!

I really need comments from my subscribers!!! It cheers me on!!! I really like reading you're comments.!!!  Yoreobun! Sarangheyo!!! Annyeong I'm off *wink wink*  

OMG Does any one know Jaejoong doesn't know how to wink? Hehehe

Does anyone here likes Yiruma? I've been listening to some of his pieces/songs recently and I fell in love with "Because I Love You" Listen to it! It's awesome!! I personally thing instrumental music speaks a million words rather than typical songs sang by singers.!!!