Chapter 39

Let Destiny Decide

Guys this is just a short Chapter hehehe!! devil 

_________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

It's 5:30 am when Eun Seul stirred from her sleep she really felt like throwing up. She sat up weakly and ran as fast as she could to the bathroom. She began to throw up in the toilet. Her body crouch down. She felt really really sick and she felt cramps in her abdomen.

Meanwhile Jaejoong whose sleeping heard vomitting sounds.  He immediately sat up and glanced beside him. He didn't see Eun Seul and he was pretty sure she was now vommitting. He stood up and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

He saw Eun Seul crouched over the toilet vomitting like crazy. He immediately went to her side and began rubbing her back. Eun Seul looked over and Jaejoong nodded signaling for her to continue throwing up. He also took hold of Eun Seul's hair.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After a good 15 minutes of throwing up Eun Seul finally got much better. Jaejoong helped her wash up and get back to the bed.

"That's it! I'm calling the doctor." Jaejoong said reaching for the phone. Eun Seul couldn't disagree since she made a promise to get a check-up if she gets sick one again.

Jaejoong called they're family doctor to come to they're house immediately to check Eun Seul. He went downstairs and grabbed a glass of water for Eun Seul.

He came back upstairs and saw Eun Seul lying while rubbing her stomach. Jaejoong set down the glass of water to the bedside table and sat down beside Eun Seul's lying body. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jaejoong asked rubbing her arms. You cans see through Eun Seul's face that she was in pain. Jaejoong didn't know what to do and was about to begin panicking until he heard the doorbell. He ran downstairs and open the door to see they're family doctor.

"Hi,Doctor Lee." Jaejoong said letting the doctor in.

"Hi Jaejoong, what seems to be the problem here?" Dr. Lee asks. He  accompany him upstairs.

"Well you see my wife has been experiencing dizziness since yesterday. She was also vommitting and she looks really pale and weak. We thought it was just a plain sickness but up until now she became more sick and weaker.

They arrived at the master bedroom and the doctor began to check Eun Seul

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After examining Eun Seul, Dr. Lee talked to Jaejoong.

"It seems like you're wife has STOMACH FLU." Dr. Lee said. 

"So what should we do?" Jaejoong asked.

"Stomach flu is caused by bacteria, viruses and certain parasites. The bacteria, viruses and parasites can be found in soil, wild and pet animals including birds, and humans. The stomach flu occurs when the germs enter the stomach. Germs that cause the stomach flu usually enter the stomach by mouth. I would suggest you make her drink a lot of fluids that's the most effective. Also allow her gastrointestinal tract to settle by not eating for a few hours. Make her sip small amounts of clear liquids or on ice chips if vomiting is still a problem. Gradually reintroduce food, starting with bland, easy-to-digest food, like toast, broth, apples, bananas, and rice. Avoid dairy products, caffeine, and alcohol until recovery is complete. Get plenty of rest." The Doctor explained. Jaejoong nodded writing his reminders to a piece of paper.

 

The doctor also gave him prescriptions medicines that he needs to buy and gave hime the dosage..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaejoong went back upstairs to they're bedroom and saw Eun Seul sleeping. He went next to her and continued sleeping. He hugged her tight and Eun Seul rested her head in his chest. They both went back to dreamland after an early morning wake up call. cheeky

________________________________________________________________________

broken heartEverybody guessed wrong!!! I would like to add a little twist to the story so bear with me. wink  kekeke be patient readers..

 

Please Read, Subscribe and Comment..

 

Watch out for my next update!!!! Annyeong!! Sarangheyo Yeorubun... heart

Please also read my other story, it's a Jaefic and it's a sad love story... here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/140597/just-one-day-jaejoong