Chapter 40

Let Destiny Decide

Chris Brown - Look at Me Now (I love the rap!!!)

____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a week since Eun Seul's stomach flu and she's all better now. Today is Sunday so Jae and Eun Seul decided to go to the furniture store to buy some furnitures for they're home. They decided to change the interior of the house for they're taste and likings.

Jaejoong wore this:

20122410913h4x6pho_T5_18075.jpg

Eun Seul wore this:

cotton-jacket.jpg

They were now in Jae's black Lamborghini. Eun Seul was seating on the passenger seat texting Miho while Jaejoong is driving. After the Eun Seul's stomach flu Jaejoong has been extra careful on what Eun Seul is eating. He makes sure the refrigirator is only packed with healthy and clean stuffs. He never wants his wife to experience that once again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As soon as they got out they car many cameras flashes through them. The couple ignored the papparazzi . It has been recently in the news that media people stalk Eun Seul and Jaejoong everywhere and they're very much aware of it. Jaejoong came to Eun Seul's side and hugged her waist, he protected his wife through the people surrounding them and the camera flashes. He shielded Eun Seul and walk through the massive media frenzy. Finally they got inside the furniture store. 

"Babe, you okay?" Jaejoong asked while wiping the invinsible dust in his clothes. Eun Seul nodded and smiled.

"Yeah I'm fine." Eun Seul answered. They walk together side by side at the furniture store, Jaejoong's arms securely around Eun Seul's shoulder. People around them stared in awe  and envy at the fashionable couple that's passing through them. Girls swoon at Jaejoong's masculin physique and handsome face. Guys envy Jaejoong for having such a beautiful wife whose pretty and has a knock-out body.

The couple checked to some furnitures. They basically like the same stuffs and stayed at the "black & white concept". They looked at some coffee tables and couches. Basically Eun Seul was looking around while Jaejoong just followed and Eun Seul would ask him his opinion. They looked through some house decorations and other cute stuffs for they're home. They also looked for some cooking untensils and stuffs for the kitchen.

Eun Seul was walking through the aisle of vases when she bumped into someone. She was about to say sorry when she saw who she bumped with.

  image

(^ this is what she's wearing)

 

"Jessica-shii?" 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cliffy..A really short update.. This was not edited so sorry for mistakes I just want to celebrate that AFF is back! I literally freaked out when there where no stories posted yesterday I thought I lost this fanfic...hehehe but now it's back...

 

Please subscribe, read & comment