Chapter 12

Let Destiny Decide

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

Jaejoong and I are in the car from the pet shop. We bought all the things necessary for the cat like shampoo, soap, bed, food and more.

 

“What should we name him?” I asked Jaejoong.

 

“I don’t know, you decide.” Jaejoong said his eyes on the road. I think of some names for cat and I thought of something. I smirked.

 

“I have one, since your name is Jaejoong and the initials are JJ, we should name him Gigi.” I said smiling.

 

“No way! You’re naming that cat from my name.” He yelled. Some people looked at us from outside since the car is top-off.

 

“Please.” I pleaded making an aegyo.

 

“NO.” He said. We continued that all the way home. I was actually having fun nagging him.

 

“Yah Jaejoong, please.” I said.

 

“No freaking way.” He said going upstairs I followed him.  He is now going to the bathroom.

 

“You’ll see I’ll make the cat go in your closet and trash it!” I yelled as I          chuckled.

 

I was letting go of the cat when he run out of the bathroom towards his closet shirtless and suddenly we both fell on the floor him on top of me, our lips met accidentally when he tried to look at me. We stayed like that for a while. When I suddenly notice what happening I pulled away and hit his chest. He was startled and he quickly stood up. He went inside his closet and got the cat. He let it out his closet. I stood up from the floor and headed to my closet. I was there for quit a while when I saw that he’s done showering. I went in and took a shower. I walked out the bathroom with a bathrobe and a towel in my hair. I saw him having a hard time with his tie. So I decided to help him.

 

“Want some help?” I offered.

 

“Yeah sure, I guess.” He said. I made my way to him and fixed his tie. After fixing it I headed to my closet.

 

“Thank you.” He said.

 

“No problem.” I said.

 

I went to the closet and change into this:

casual-outfit.jpg

I went to the kitchen and drank some milk. I headed outside then I saw Jaejoong coming down the stairs. I waved and headed to my silver Mercedes. I drove to Eun Hye-unnie’s office/ our hotel to visit her. I got out my car and enter the lobby and ask the receptionist if she’s free, gladly she is. All the staffs greeted me and I greeted them. I went to Eun Hye-unnie’s floor and greeted her secretary. I went inside her office and saw her looking at some paperworks.colorblock satin cross strap platformprinted spaghetti strap dress

 

“Well if it isn’t my model and ever so fashionable sister.” She said.

 

“Well if it isn’t my ever so work-a –holic sis.” I replied.

 

“Annyeong.” She said.

 

“Annyeong.” I said as I sat down the seat opposite to hers.

 

“So what brings you here?” She asked.

 

“Nothing, am I not allowed to visit our hotel and my one and only sister?” I asked. We both laughed.

 

“Just asking you know. This is the first time you came to visit me since you came back. I’m guessing you’re busy with your husband.” She teased.

 

“You can say that.” I said.

 

“You mean you two already did it many times?” She said excitedly.

 

“Eww, of course not I just met this guy and you want me to have with him.” I said.

 

“You two are married so there’s no problem with it.” She said smirking.

 

“Where not even that close and plus we decided to be friends.” I said.

 

“What do you mean friends?”  Unnie asked.

 

“We don’t love each other so we decided to be friends.” I explained

 

“Love or not everyone expect you to have a baby.” She said.

 

“Well they can expect all they want.” I said.

 

“Okay.” She said teasingly.

 

“Why did this arrange thing happen anyways?” I asked.

 

“Well because when our grandpas are young they promise that when they achieve their goals in life they would arrange their grandchildren in marriage. That’s why you’re both in this position.” She explained.

 

“Damn it! Why not you?” I asked irritated.

 

“Hello, I’m 28 years old and he’s 25 that is so sick and hello you’re 24 now so you’re both a perfect match plus you’ve made such a beautiful couple that makes so much headlines nowadays.” She said.

 

“Age really matters huh! Those headlines are against me and not him anyways, they say I’m a cheater and everything.” I said.

 

“They can say anything they want but you know you’re not guilty and I’ll believe you because you’re my sister you would never lie so no need to worry about it.” Unnie said.

 

“Thanks sis, love you.” I said making a heart shape through my hands. She laughs.

 

“I know you do.” She said.

 

“But you two really didn’t do it?” She asked again.

 

“Unnie!” I yelled. She laughed.

 

“Just saying you know something could be there.” She said laughing.

 

“Well there isn’t okay.” I said.

 

“Okay” She said still laughing.

“Well do you any plans today?” I asked.

 

“Ani, I just need to check these files.” She said.

 

“Then let’s go shopping.” I said.

 

“Sure, we should go for lunch too.” She said.

 

“Kaja.” I said standing up.

 

We headed to a popular shopping district in Seoul which sells local and designer items. We shop in Calvin Klein, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Betsey Johnson, Dior, John Galliano, Herve Leger, Christian Loubitons,Jimmy Choo even Forever 21 and H&M. Some people recognize us and again asked for my pictures and autographs which I gladly gave them. After that we headed to a dim sum restaurant and we ate some foods and bought some frozen yoghurt in Froyo. Suddenly my phone rings.

 

(Phone Conversation)

 

“Yoboseyo?” I asked.

 

“It’s me.” I noticed its Jaejoong.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

 

“I just wanted to tell you that we will be having a dinner at grandpa’s later, because my sister just came back from U.S. I’m gonna pick you up at around 6.” He said.

 

“Okay bye.” I said

 

“Bye.” He hung up

 

(End of Conversation)

 

 

“Who is it?” Eun Hye-unnie asked.

 

“Jaejoong, he said that we’re gonna go to his grandpa’s tonight to meet his younger sister and have dinner.” I explained.

 

“Okay.” I said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I got it wrong in Chap. 9. I said Eun Seul’s younger sister but I actually meant Jae’s younger sis. Sorry.. Kekeke I’m human too you know.

 

READ COMMENT SUBSCRIBE. PLEASE.