Chapter 14

Let Destiny Decide

 

EUN SEUL’S POV

 

It’s been a week since Jaejoong’s tantrums happened and everything is back to normal. He went back to work and I myself did some photo spread and covers in magazines here in Korea. I also continue my part in being the face of Ck jeans.

 

It’s Wednesday and I don’t have anything to do since I just finished a CF shoot. I decided to stay home and bake some cupcakes and cookies. I knew how to bake since 10 years old because I always watch and help my Grandma when she’s baking.

 

I am waiting for the cookies and cupcakes to cool down so I can decorate them while sitting on the counter. When I heard the door open and close. I also heard foot steps. I didn’t mind it.

 

“Hyung I smell something delicious!” A guy yelled. I chuckled because I have a feeling I know this guy and he’s going to eat my cupcakes. I peeked to the kitchen door and saw a familiar figure.

 

“Yah Shim Changmin!” I yelled and the five guys looked at me, I smiled.

 

“Eun Seul-noona?” Changmin asked heading towards me. I nodded.

 

“Noona!” He run towards me and pulled into a bear hug. I heard the others laughed and I chuckled.

 

“Can’t breathe.” I said.

 

“Mianhe Noona.”  Changmin said as he let go of me.

 

“You know Eun Seul?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

 

“Yeah, remember when I went to Paris for vacation. I met her there and she toured me there.” Changmin explained and the others looked at me and I just smiled.

“That’s why you look so happy when you came back, because you’ve met at supermodel.” A guy said. Me and Changmin chuckled.

 

“By the way Eun Seul they’re my friends Jung Yunho, Kim Junsu, Park Yoochun and well I guess you know Changmin.” Jaejoong said pointing at each one of them.

 

“Annyeonghasseyo Eun Seul imnida.” I introduced myself.

 

“Don’t worry we know you so well.” Yunho said. The guy earlier who said that Changmin met a supermodel

 

“And why do you know her?” Jaejoong said raising his eyebrows.

 

“Hello she’s a supermodel everybody in Korea knows her and we always search for her in the internet for her profile and other news. Plus she’s always on the news, billboards, magazine and even in newspapers.” The guy named Yoochun said. I smiled shyly.

 

“All of us were devastated when we heard the news about her marriage and more devastated when our very own best friend is her husband to be. You took her away from me hyung!” Junsu yelled while pouting. Jaejoong smacked his head and I just laughed and the others joined as well.

 

The guys were chatting in the living room. I gave them drinks while Changmin helped me in decorating the cupcakes and cookies.

 

After we decorated the cupcakes and cookies we decided to serve the guys and joined them. I was about to sit beside Changmin when Jaejoong suddenly pulled me beside him.

 

“Yah, hyung why did you pull Eun Seul-noona?” Changmin pouted.

 

“I don’t trust you.” Jaejoong said. We all laughed.

 

“Eun Seul-shii how is it being a wife of this guy?” Yunho asked pointing at Jaejoong.

 

“Yah don’t call me that guy.” Jaejoong said glaring at Yunho. I laughed silently but Jaejoong noticed me.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Because you look and sound childish around them even though you’re 25 years old.” I explained. We all laugh except Jaejoong.

 

“We all agree!” The four guys said. Jaejoong just pouted and rest his head on my shoulder.

 

“Ooh, someone is getting lovey- dovey.” Junsu said looking at Jaejoong, while Jaejoong stuck his tounge out.

 

“You’re just jealous.” Jaejoong said. Junsu hissed.

 

“About my question.” Yunho reminded me.

 

“Its fine, he’s nice.” I said.

 

“Oooh, just fine, other girls said his amazing.” Yoochun said.

 

“Shut up Mickey Mouse go and find your Minnie.” Jaejoong said his head still resting in my shoulder.

 

 

“Whatever hyung, I don’t even know how Eun Seul-shii put up with you.” Yoochun said.

 

“Right, Noona how do you put up with him?” Changmin said teasing Jaejoong.

 

“I don’t know, really” I answered half-heartedly.

 

“Don’t ask her stupid question you punks.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Fine!” Four of them yelled.

 

They continue eating cupcakes and cookies. Changmin ate about 7 cupcakes and 12 cookies. I intentionally count it. Kekeke

 

“Seul can we call you that?” Yunho asked.

 

“Yeah sure.” I said smiling.

 

“Seul, your baking is great. I wish I was the one you married.” Junsu said cutely. I smiled. Jaejoong glared at him.

 

“You’re so cute!” I said while pinching his cheeks.

 

“See that, she said I’m cute!” Junsu said while jumping up and down.

 

“Stop it duck .” Jaejoong said.

 

“Yah hyung.” Junsu sat down and pouted.

 

We all continued to chat and they continue to tease each other Changmin would tell them the things we’ve done in Paris and how we met.

 

Flashback

 

Changmin’s POV

 

 I was walking alone in Paris touring the place. Because I wanted to unwind and feel free from all the business, chaos and stress back in Seoul. Here I look like a total stranger that can do whatever I want and it’s not going to be all over the news. I was wearing a blue jeans, sweater, and coat, scarf that covers half of my face, dark tinted glasses, body bag and combat boots.

 

I was walking alone in the streets when I bumped into someone.

 

“Yah! aish chincha.” The girl said looking irritated. I help her get up.

 

“You’re Korean?” I asked in French.

 

“Yeah, why?” She said  in French.

 

“I’m Korean too.” I said in korean.

 

“Jinjja?” She said happily.

 

“Yeah, Nice to meet you I’m Shim Changmin.” I introduced myself.

 

“Hi I’m Yoon Eun Seul.” She said. I looked at her from head to toe and she looks familiar.

 

“Are you the half Italian and Korean supermodel everybody is talking about?” I asked.

 

“Umm, Yeah.” She said.

 

After that we became close friend and she would tour around Paris. I liked that she likes food as much as me. We would always go on restaurants and eat. I spent most of my time in Paris with her. She is like the older sister I never had. When I came back to Korea I got busy with work and we lost in touch.

 

End of flashback

 

 

“But why didn’t you approach her in the party?” Yoochun asked.

 

“I thought that she already forgot me because that was almost 2 years ago.” Changmin explained.

 

“I never forgot you it’s just that I also got busy with my career and everything, but I still have our pictures.” I said.

 

“Really can we see?” Junsu said excitedly.

 

“Yeah sure, I’ll just get my IPad.” I said because I saved it there.

 

They looked at it and saw Changmin and I realized how much we’ve changed but I don’t think we matured. We chatted for 2 more hours.

 

“It’s nice too meet you Seul, we need to go now we’ll visit some other time.” Yunho said. He open his arms for a hug and I was about to hug him but Jaejoong pulled me back.

 

“No hugs or kiss. Don’t touch my wife.” Jaejoong said. I laughed. They just chuckled and nodded.

 

“Bye guys” They bid goodbye.

 

Changmin and I hug secretly but Jaejoong saw it and went nuts.

 

“Yah Shim Changmin.” He yelled. We all laughed. Jaejoong pulled me beside him by the waist and smack Changmin’s head.

 

“Yah, don’t be mean to your dongsaengs.” I said to Jaejoong.

 

“Yeah, Seul is right you’re so mean to us.” Junsu pouted.

 

“Shut up duck , case close don’t touch my wife .” Jaejoong said and hugged me by behind

 

“Okay bye now” They said and they left.

 

We headed inside. I went to the kitchen to wash up the dishes. Jaejoong followed me. I was washing the dishes and he is drinking some water while leaning on the kitchen counter.

 

“It really makes me jealous you know.” He muttered.

 

“What?” I asked looking at him.

 

“You interacting with guys even my best friends.” He half whispered.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know. I’m you’re husband so I have the right.” He said

 

“Yeah you do.” I said teasingly.

 

“I’m serious.”  He said I looked at him and he looks serious.

 

“Okay I get it.” I said.

 

“How about we go on a trip tomorrow?” He suggested.

 

“Where?” I asked. I was quite excited.

 

“Busan, we have a vacation house there near the beach.” He said smiling.

 

“What about you’re work?” I asked.

 

“I’ll talk to grandpa.” He said.

 

“Sure.” I said.

 

“But why do you want to go on a trip?” I asked to break down my curiosity.

 

“I guess I want to get away with everything going on with my life. The work stress and issue surrounding us and I want to be free and not be in the public eyes for a while.” Jaejoong answered.

 

“Now I get it.” I said smiling.

 

After washing the dishes we decided to call it a night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Not that long chapter. Kekeke. The next one is the trip in Busan.

Comments are ♥ 

Please subscribe o_o