Break Time

The Sacrifice of A Guardian Angel

Chapter two

 

Break time!

I grab my lunch and went to the cafeteria. Yura and Jinyong was there. “Cheonsa!! Over here! sit with us” 

Yura and Jinyong are my bestfriend. We hang out a lot when it's break time. 

i sit with them and I open my lunch and grab a biscuit.

As I turn my head to the right, and there it is the EXO gang. Sitting across our bench,there is Suho too. aaah how i love to see him talking to his friend and smiling. i observe him from the distance while i was eating my lunch.

One of the member start staring at me and his name is Kai. And he start pointing at me while speaking with the other members. I believed that is Chanyeol

 

“heey! Suho is that your girlfriend?” Kai said teasing Suho and the whole gang secretly laughing.

 

“no, she’s my bestfriend” Suho said

 

My heart sink while hearing that word.

 

"aaah just admit it Suho" Chanyeol continue teasing him.

 

he respond it with a little laugh. 

 

Suho is looking at me for a while and continue talking with his friends, and the topic changed.

That bestfriend words sometimes breaks my heart. Okay, maybe i said earlier in the morning i don't really think about  it, well i lied.

Like who doesn’t want to date the person that you truly love. I want him to be mine, I want him so bad. Silence is all i can do, wait is all i can do, all girls do is waiting for the guy she love ask them to be his girlfriend. When will that happened to me?

 My reaction to that conversation is smile. So people won’t notice my feelings.

 

fake a smile.

 

yeah, just fake a smile.

 

After I finish my lunch, i went back to the class alone.

my head was haunted by that “bestfriend” word. It really broke my heart even though he said that a few times but, still i want to be his and i want him to be mine. 

uggh whatever. i don't want to think about it.

 

 

when i'm in front of my locker i grab a few notebooks and twist my bangs and clip it.

 

“you should clip your hair like that more often Cheonsa” Suho said while approaching me.

 

“huh? oh thanks for your suggestion” i sound a little cold

 

"heey where is my cheerful angel that i used to see?" he said while one of his brow raised.

 

yes i sound a little bit cold.

maybe it's because of that teasing conversation at lunch.

 

"huh? oh nothing" i don't want to explain why i'm cold. 

 

“Uuum well i was about to ask you, do you have an appointment after school?" he ask while stratching the back of his head.

 

"hmm no" i replied

 

"great! after school do you want to walk by the lake with me?” he said cheerful.

 

“come on! It’ll be fun” Suho said. Like he really want me to come.

 

Maybe there’s something that he want to talk about, hmmm

 

“okay but not too-“ 

 

“okay, then I meet you in front of the gate after school. Love ya” Suho said 

 

“-late” 

“aisssh Suho oppa let me finish my word!”

 

“yea yeaa not too late I know” he run to his class while looking back at me with that gorgeous smile. I stared at him and smile while chuckled.

“gosh I love her smile” Suho said in his mind then he smile