He will be so far away

The Sacrifice of A Guardian Angel

while we're in the detention room, we're both just looking at the clock tick. We can't talk to noisy and there's one teacher that barely open his eyes to guard us. he look so sleepy until he really falls a sleep. 

finally the awkwardness has disappeared.

"pssssst"

i turn my head to the left and Suho is whispering.

"what? i can't hear you" my head getting closer to him.

"i said i have something to talk about" Suho is whispering.

"we're not really in right time to talk, i could barely hear you oppa" i said whispering.

 

just right on time the bell ring!

Break time aka detention has finished.

we grab our bag and leave the detention room.

 

"heey Cheonsa i'm serious there's something that i really want to talk about" he run a little chasing me.

"okay okay what is it" i'll listen

 

"okay here goes nothing"

"you know this is the last year i'm in highschool, for the next 3 months i will go to the collage Cheonsa. and i've been accepted at the collage, with a scholarship" his looks disapointed.

 

"That's great oppa! i'm happy for you. But why do you sound disappointed?" i ask

 

"i'm not going to be in Seoul anymore" Suho continues

 

"yeah i know it's going to be out of town" i said

 

Suho looked down.

 

"what makes you sad then? it's okay i'm going to be okay" i try to cheer him up

 

"but it's not in out of town neither in Seoul" he stop for awhile " but it's in Germany" he look down to the ground.

 

i shocked "what?! that's even great Suho oppa! why do have to be so sad" actually i'm going to cry, bcs he will be so far away and i would miss him so much

 

"i can't see you like i used too, i still want to wait for you early in the morning until you came, late or not, i still want to see your cheerful smile that always make my bad days become unforgettable happy memories, I still want all of that. I just don't want this to end. It seem like time runs so fast and I still need a lot of time to spend my day with you" he look straight into my eyes.

 

"i've already think about it before actually" i sound a little sad cus i know he'll be so far away, and i can't see him more oftenly like i used to. Gosh i will miss him so much.

 

"all i want is what best for you, Suho oppa" i'm crying inside. But i wont, i dont want him to be worried.

 

he still looked down, try to cover his face.

 

"we can contact through internet, right?" i try to cheer him up a little.

 

"yeah i know but it wouldn't be the same" he rolled his eyes

 

"i know it wouldn't be the same, but thats all we can do to contact each other" my eyes meet him "i will be right here" touching his chest feeling his heartbeat. "i don't care if i have to wait forever, i'll wait for you until you to come back to me again"

his cheek are blushing, i can see the pinkish color of his cheek.

 

"you promise?" he tries to convince himself.

 

"i promise oppa" i smile

 

"lets just spend the time left together. And i want to spend it with you, only you Cheonsa"

i stare at him with a little smile.

 

"come on Cheonsa lets have lunch" he start dragging me to the cafeteria as i walk beside him.