The Truth

The Sacrifice of A Guardian Angel

Suho

 

When we're in our way home there’s something that I want to explain to her. 

why is it so hard to tell. I’m afraid that it’ll ruin our relationship.

The problem is

I want her so bad, I want her to be mine, to be called mine. I know that she love me and I love her so much sincerely from the bottom of my heart.

But at the same time I’m afraid that I’ll lose her.

 

Because you know “dating” we’ll fight. Whether is big or a small fight. Fighting leads to break ups. Break ups lead us to hates, regrets.

No! I don’t want that.

I don't want us to end up like a stranger. I want her to be with me, forever.

 

I think It’s better to have a relationship like this, stay as friends but love each other like we’re dating.

But why I can’t I explain this to her?

Am I afraid?  

Afraid of what? Probably afraid of losing her. Like heck yeah I’ll explain this none sense by saying “let’s just be friends but would please still love me like usually” Probably I will get a slap on the face and called as a jerk. She’ll think that I was a bastard who arbitrarily say whatever he wants to say.

Yes I can’t say that.

maybe i have to think about it.

 


Cheonsa

 

“YAAA! MY ANGEL!! WAKE UP IT’S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!! MEET ME IN FRONT OF THE MARKET, I'LL WAIT FOR YOU. Always hehe. NOW WAKE UP!!”

i turn it off and start the day with a smile. i take a shower then i brush my teeth while looking at the mirror. i remembered last night i kiss Suho oppa's cheek

i kiss Suho

i kissed him.......

i kissed himm... My eyes widened

i look at myself in the mirror and i ask myself "i dreaming last night?"

 

I walk to the shower and still thingking about last night. I've never kissed him before, on the lips nor on his cheek. It's my first time.

 

I stare at the mirror while talking to myself

 

"no no you're not dreaming Kim Cheonsa. That night was real" 

"Well Kim Cheonsa you look glowy today aisshh" while I'm touching my own cheek. 

 

Okay enough thinking about that dreamy night, now lets prepare yourself for school. 

My eyes widened and i'm looking at the clock "Shoot i'm late"  while i hit my forehead

i rush to my closet and grab my school uniform. as i finish i run down to the stairs and run a little towards the market where Suho used to wait for me.

'aisssh i'm late"

 

-meanwhile in front of the market-

"gosh where is she? i thought she would never be late again" Suho said while looking at his watch.

"Suho oppa! come on we have to run we're late!" i run towards him and grab his hand causing him being pulled by me.

"you scared me Kim Cheonsa" he run and tries to catch up with me

"hehe sorry" i smirk.


 

Yup we're late! 

we try to sneak in, but we got caught by the school teacher

"Kim Cheonsa! Kim Junmyeon! come here!" the teacher is screaming our name. SHOOT! Where dead.

 

we turn slowly "yes, miss.."

"you both know what time is it?" the teacher sounds mad while crossing her hand.

"i'm so-sorry it's my fault" i said it with regrets.

"no miss it's my fault, i should've come to her house instead of waiting for her in front of the market" Suho said.

What?!

it is obviously my fault "no miss it's my-"

He cut me and admitting that it's his fault "no mo miss, it's my fault" 

"but-" i try to tell the truth

"i don't want to hear any kind of your excuses, detention until break time for miss Kim Cheonsa and Mr. Kim junmyeon" the teacher said while taking a note.

 

I stare at the teacher look as inocent as we can be.

 

"what are you staring at?! go to the detention room now!"  But it didn't work. 

 

we walked to the detention room, i feel bad. i feel bad for Suho oppa. Because of me he have to go to the detention "Oppa, i'm sorry"

"you don't have to be sorry. in fact i stuck at the same room with you. We never go to the same class before" Suho said smiling.

"even though we're in detention" he continues.

i gasp "sorry"

"it's okay" he wink. 

oh gosh please i can't smile properly.