The Alarm

The Sacrifice of A Guardian Angel

Chapter one

 

"YAAA! MY ANGEL!! WAKE UP IT’S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!! MEET ME INFRONT OF THE MARKET, I'LL WAIT FOR YOU. Always hehe. NOW WAKE UP!!” That noisy alarm starts to wake me up. Repeat and repeat again.

"Okay okay i'll wake up stop screaming" the lazy me starts to open my eyes. bluur and bluur and finally my eyes are wide open.

The sound of the alarm is actually Suho oppa voice, my senior and he's 2 years above me, or i could call him my crush since i was in highschool. He record that last week because he knew that I have trouble to wake up.

Yes indeed, I'm lazy for the past few days.

But suho oppa’s voice alarm solve the problem. Finally I can wake up early.

His voice make me wanted to meet him as soon as possible, his voice alarm make me misses him more even though he’s not my boyfriend. we were actually bound in a relationship without status, and I still don’t know why. I don’t really think about it, really! as long as he loves me, I feel comfortable with him.

He’s my guardian angel.

i rush into the bathroom and take a shower.

 

20 min later i grab a cereal and eat it as fast as i can because i know Suho probably waiting for me.

i grab my bag and went to school.

 

On the crossroad, I saw suho standing there waiting for me. He turned his head and starts smirking. Oh god! I love that smirk! that sharp black eyes are looking at me.

And there it goes the butterflies in my stomach. That one single look can make my heart came out.

 

 “well well good morning princess, how’s your dream last night?” he said as he hold my hand tightly and smile a little as his eyes meet mine.

“well i-“ suddenly I can’t speak as he pull me closer to him and grab my waist tight. He's kissing my forehead with that soft lips. My heart beats faster and faster. My cheeks turns pink and my face fell warm. 

"heey why is your face feel warm? are you sick?" said suho with his gentle voice touching my forehead with his arm.

"no no i'm fine" i said with a shy voice. Thank god there none of my school friends walk through this street or I would be so embarrassed. i can't smile properly. 

 

“come on lets go we'll be late” he hold my hand and starts walking.

I still remember when I first met him in my first day of school. i was walking on the school park alone. And there’s a guy that’s talking while sitting in a bench with his friends called EXO. they're the most talented,handsome, cool guys i've ever met. they're perfect! 

When i walk pass through them, suddenly he's staring at me like I was a discount ps2 on the mall.

He smile with that angelic smile he have. And i smile back. That is where our reletionship began.

After thinking about that I just realize that he almost finish his school. This year he will go to college. it’s a turn down for today.

Uughh i don't really want to think about it. I will spent the time thats left with him.

 


 

I arrived at school on time. When we walk on the school hallway, suho drop me of inront of my class door.

All of my friends is already inside the class.

“thank you oppa” as bow infront of him and smile.

“wait"

"aren’t you going to kiss me?” he said.

“What?? Infront my friends?? at school??? No no no” i replied, i was to shy ughh...

“aishh okay then” he kiss me on the cheek. OH GOD! Again?! My heart starts beating again. i feel like my heart would jump of my chest.

“see you later! Remember study hard okay!” as he pinches my cheek.

“I promise oppa!” with a smile 

He smirk again.

god i love that smirk.